Let's Dancee ~

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

I kept looking at Wooyoung . He was talking to Taecyeon & Jay. What are they talking `bout?

I forced myself to hear what they are talking about and I finally could.

" Who's the best boy dancer?" Wooyoung asked Jay.

" I`m pretty good too,actually the second, but the best is Junho over there." Jay poinited Junho who was staying alone in a corner like always.
"But he don't looks like.. I mean he's like a turtle." Wooyoung chucked. How I wanted to punch him now.

" Yes but when he dances is different.. or when he sings.. You have to hear him.." Taecyeon said. That's my Taec.

" Whatever.. " Wooyoung said." But the best girl dancer?" he asked. Hyoyeon ,for sure ~ She's the dancing queen.

"Taeyeon.." Jay said. What? I`m not the best dancer ! I`m like a stupid dog without legs when it comes to dance.

" Mwoh?" Wooyoung bursted in to laugh. " She's so lame ." he said. Ahh ! How I want to smack him again.

"  If you say that ..that means.. or you are stupid.. or you haven't seen her dancing and singing in the same time." Jay said. That's my Jay.lol.
" Whatever.." Wooyoung said. Oh My Gosh ! I hate his'whatever' . He's so annoying.

"What about Tiffany?" he asked. I`m gonna die. Why he's asking about her,huh!?
" What about her?" Taecyeon asked Wooyoung.
" How she dances or sings?" he asked interesed.

" She's not bad in singing.. the 3rd after Taeyeon and Jessica." Taecyeon said.

" And in dancing.. umm.. you`ll see the same dance that Taeyeon does, but worse.." Jay added. Ha ! Your Fany is not as great as me. Okay..Okay.. Taeyeon STOP ! Tiffany's your friend and you can't loose her because of this jerk.

"Taeyeon`ah?" Someone called me.

"Yes? " I turned around and I saw Khun,again? Oh..

" I wanted to ask you something.." he said.

" Why are you so nervous?" I asked him.

"From where did you know that I`m nervous?"

" Because always when you`re nervous you`re calling me 'Taeyeon`ah ' " I said giggling.
" Uhmm.."he faked a smile .
" So.. what you wanted to ask me?" I blinked.

" I wanted to ask  you if you want to hang out with me tonight?" he said with hestitation. Oh God ! Why I have to be in this situation? I looked in Yuri's way and then a idea crossed my head.
" Can you be sure ! " I said smiling.

" Thank you ...!" he said as he left happily to the other boys.

Good job ,Taeng ~ You`re gonna make another happy couple xD

 

"Anyeong hasseo,guys ~" our dance teacher said .
" Anyeong hasseo!" we all greeted her and bowed.
" Today we have to show to the new students what we can do and then they have to show us what they can do. Okay?"

" Ne ,mrs." we said.

"Taeyeon,Junho,Chansung ,Sooyoung ,Yuri,Nickhun,Hyoyeon and Jay come here and show them the dance and the singing for MBLAQ's Y."

"Okay ,mrs."

I was paired with Junho because we were the groups leaders. Hapily Khun got Yuri and Chansung got Sooyoung. I`m sad that Hyoyeon is paired with Jay. She wanted with Junho but our dance teacher said she's with Jay and ...

" Huh ! huh ! Huh ! MBLAQ.."
The song started and we danced energetically on it and we sang it too.

" We're over baby "

The song stopped and we stopped too.

I saw Wooyoung staring at me and at Junho.Maybe because we 2 surprised him.

" Great job,guys !"  our teacher said.
"Kamsahamnida " I said and I smiled.

"Now.. Cl,Wooyoung and .... So Min? Where's So Min?" our teacher said as she could find So Min in class.
"Mrs, So Min don't opt for the dance class. She's here for the drawing and painting class." CL said.
"Okay.. so you 2.. show me what you can !" mrs. Choi said.

"Okay.." CL said.

They danced on  TOP's Turn it up.

Wooyoung it's a great dancer . Umma ! I`m almost drooling o.o

Can someone stop me looking at him,please?

" God job guys !" mrs. Choi said.
" Next time when we have class I want to make a new coregraphy with CL and Wooyoung in.see you next time! Bye !" Mrs. Choi said as she left.

====================================================

Short Short T^T.

I have to go to school .

Byeee ~

Please support <3