Mushroom is pregnant.

High School Drama

It passed a week . The kids were at the dance class waiting the teacher who was late again.The girls started to dance on the SNSD 's the great escape[ A/N : I love this song from the new album by SNSD. Songs likes Let it rain, you-aholic, I`m in love with the hero are great. And I like Tiff's solo from Genie xD.]. The boy formed a round and were looking at them.
Suddenly Tiffany fell in her knees and put her hands on her tummy.
" It hurts ! Auuch ! Ahhh !' she cried out and in 2 seconds she fainted.All the girls and the boys were around her and Jay called the dance teacher .
" What happens here?" mrs. Choi came anear Tiffany and held onto her heat while the girls were waving their hands in front of her to give her oxygen.
" She fainted when we were dancing !" Jessica explained.
" Call the amblulance !" Mrs. Choi said alarmated and Junsu Junsu called the ambulance.
-Later @ Hospital-
Chansung was down-and-out. Sooyoung kept in conforting him and telling him she'll be okay. He was very sad. If something will go wrong with his sister his partents will never forgive him and he will never forget himself either. Finally the doc come out.
" Who's the nearest relative?" the doc asked.
" Me !"  Chansung replied. "I`m her brother !"
" Can I talk to you alone?" the doc asked again.
" Sure ! But, is this something serious?" Chansung asked worried
" Umm.. Your sister is pregnant." the doc said.
" WHAT?" Chansung shouted
" Calm down ! The baby it's okay." the doc smiled.
" Can I see her?" Chansung asked.
" Sure.." the doc said as he directed Chansung in Fany's room.
Tiffany looked at Chansung with a face that would make everyone pitifull.
" Yah ! Mushroom , what you have done?" he almost shouted.
" I`m.. I`m sorry  Chanana !" she said tears following down her cheeks.
Chansung sighed and then took a seat near her bed . He got to hold onto her hand and kissed it.
" All is gonna be fine. Don't worry !" he said.Deeply into his soul he knew how to solve it but now he does not . What could he do for his sister?
Tiffany lifted her body and hugged her brother. He did the same.
" Thank you,Chanana !" she said.
" Sleep now.. my nephew has to get some rest and you too !" Chansung smiled fakely and put Tiffany's head on the pillow. As she closed her eyes he went out from the room.
" What happened Chan? Is she okay?" Sooyoung asked Chansung as he got out. His face was pale and dark in the same time. A tear formed in his eyes and followed his right cheek. Sooyoung looked scared at him.
" What happened?" she asked with a tremble in her voice.
" Mushroom.. is.. pregnat !" he said in whispers.Sooyoung wrapped his arms around his neck and whispered into his ear too.
" We`ll have a nephew." she tried to sound happy.
" How i`ll tell to umma or to appa?" he said tears forming in his eyes. " How I`ll tell them that i couldn't take care of their daughter and how I`ll tell them that she got pregnant by who knows who when they were in California?" he said again while Sooyoung was patting his head .
" I bet that they'll attend a party because they'll have a nephew." Soo conforted Chansung.
" Yahh ! Would someone tell us what happened to Fany?" Jessica yelled and ChanSoo break the hugg.
" Tiffany is pregnant !" Sooyoung said holding onto her breath and faking a smile because she didn't wanted Chansung to see that she's sad too.
" WHAT?"All of them yelled but  Wooyoung remained silent and looked at Taeyeon. He smelled something . It was his child. He took away Fany's ity. And what will happen to him and Taeyeon? He likes her now and he asked her yesterday to be his girlfriend again but now for real. She accepted. They are together now.
" Who's the dad?" Sunny asked. 'Damn you,Sunny !' Wooyoung thought.
" I don't know.. I`ll ask her later . I can't bother her now !" Chansung said almost in whispers as Sooyoung helped him to sit down.
-Next day-
" Morning Mushroom !" Jessica,Sunny ,Taeyeon and Hyoyeon entered in Fany's room and greeted her.
" Morning girls." she smiled and looked at Taeyeon.
" How're you feeling?" Sica asked her.
" Fine!" she stretched her arms.
" How's the baby?" Hyoyeon smiled.
" He/she is fine too!" she giggled and she put her hand on her tummy.
" I bought you some fruits ! Let's eat !" Taeyeon said as she strated to take away the peel from an orange.
" Say AAA !" Taeyeon said as she took a piece of orange and headed it towards Fany's mouth. Fany looked at her confused and then she opened and chewed the orange. Why does Taeyeon is so caring? She musn't be angry on her or something? She's carring with the woman who's pregnant with her boyfriend.Is something wrong there?
Taeyeon smiled and then opened a banana.
"Look here ! Your brother's favourite fruit !" Taeyeon laughed fakely.  She was pretty sure that Fany's kid is Wooyoung's as well but she had to help her friend. It was a mistake and she had to bear  it for her friend ,Fany , and for her lover ,Wooyoung.
" Thank you TeTe !" Fany smiled awkwardly. " I`m full,now !" Fany said.
" I`m happy !" Taeyeon smiled too.
10 minutes later all of them [ A:N: Do I need to tell their names again? When I say all of them that means 2pm + SNSD] came in the room.
" Mushroom.. I know that you`re not really fie but.. can I ask you who's the father?" Chansung asked seriously.Tiffany's face became pale. She looked at Wooyoung and then she pointed him slightly .
" Wooyoung.." she said slowly .Taeyeon looked pale as well and she fainted.Hyoyeon and Yuri hold onto her cody and gave her some water to drink.
Chansung grabbed into Wooyoung's collar and spoke out.
" How could you do something like this ,you jerk?" he asked and he hit Wooyoung in his stomach . Wooyoung didn't say something.Chansung hit him again and again. No one said nothing neither Wooyoung .
" Oppa.. it wasn't his fault. It was me who wanted to do it." Tiffany said.
" No ! It's HIS fault " chansung said looking deeply in Wooyoung's eyes.
" No! Stop hitting him ! It was me who asked him to do it !" Tiffany said the truth. She was so disperate because Joon was rejecting her and that made her ask Wooyoung to have with her. After that night she started to like him.

===========================================

2 chs in one day.

Am I good or what?  haha.

Btw , If you want to talk with me feel free to type anything on my profile.

I want new friends kekeke ~

 

 

Please support <3

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for everything <3