Tiffany + Wooyoung + 'It' = The worst day in my life.

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV
It already passed 3 days since we come here. Everyday we had to play some games with  the  other groups and the group that won the game had a surprise or a prize.It passed 3 days since I`m Wooyoung's girl friend too,but it's kinda weird - he don't talks with me so much and he's distant.It makes me fell weird too. It's no like a boyfriend should care about his girlfriend,huh?
Another weird thing is the fact that Junho asked me imediatly to meet him tonight in front of he's hut after I told him ,in this morning by a callphone that I`m Wooyoung'a girlfriend. Why ? I don't know.I mean, I knew he liked me but I thought he stopped loving me because I saw that he got closer with Hyo.
I looked at my watch and I saw - 7.50pm- I have to go. I opened the door of the hut and when I tried to get out ,Luna called me.
" Unnie.. we're are you going?" she asked while eating a bannana.
" I have to meet my brother.. He has something to tell me." I replied with a smile.
" Okay.. don't be late. " she smiled and she headed towards our room. I went out of the hut and I made my way towards Junho's hut. I reached it and I wanted to knock but I remembered he told me to don't enter- just to wait him out. I shrugged and I started to walk around playing "football" with a rock.
" Taeng?" I heard Junho calling my name.
" Oppa!" I turned to him smiley and I wanted to hug  him but he avoided my hug.
" What happens ?" I asked confusedly.
" You can't do it." he said coldly and serious.
" What do you mean?" I asked more confused.
" You can't be Wooyoung's girlfriend ! He's .. a player and.. he don't likes you !" he said in a scared enough tone to scare me too and grabbed my hands.
" But.. oppa.." I said scared and I was almost trembling.He looked in a strange way into my eyes.
" Taeyeon.. do you trust in me?"  he suddenly said as he gathered my hands.
" Ye.. yeah ! " I said with a nervous smile.
" Then.. you have to leave him.. I heard that he.. 'did it' with Tiffany last night..." he said looking down,at his toes.
" Why do you keep making up this things that would make me broke up of Woo,huh?" I shouted angrily ,pushing his hands away .
" I`m not making up ! This is the reality , Yuri is her roommate and last night Tiffany left at 9pm and she came back at 1am. Yuri asked her were she had been and she told her everything and she seemd to look very happy. After she learnt it,Yuri immediatly called Hyoyeon and she told me because she knew that if I`ll tell you to leave him  you`ll trust me ,but she was wrong.. " he told me grabbing my hands back.
" But.. but.." I managed to stutter something out.. I don't even know what. I was so shocked. I thought Wooyoung really likes me. I mean.. all of his kisses and that things that he told me made me think like that. But.. Junho's right . I can't be his girlfiend. How I could even think  that he likes me? He firstly asked Tiffany and then he asked me?  I`m so stupid.
Instantly, my tears started to run down my cheeks. Junho looked at me weirdly and then worried. I started to cry loudly and I sobbed hard. He gathered my hands again and kissed it. He took a deep breath and hugged me. I cried in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He also put his arms around my shoulders and patted my back and my head.
" Oppa..." I said between my sobbs and my tears which were inunding my face , entering in my mouth or reaching his shoulder and getting it wet.
" Let the things happen like God wants. It'll be better." he said facing with me and cupping my face. He then wipped my tears with his thumbs. I looked deeply in his dark small eyes. It is so amazing. I never thought that my brother is so handsome. He looked in my eyes too and then moved his face closer and pressed my lips. It can't be ! I know he likes me and I can't hurt him , rejecting him but I also can't hurt Hyoyeon,accepting him.  
It's too complicated . It's.. it's..
"Taeyeon.. can you just accept me?" he said breaking the kiss.
 " Oppa.." I said.
" How many times you told me 'oppa' ,today?" he laughed.I smiled awkwardly.
" I.. I would accept you.."  I said.He smiled brightly.
" But.."
" No buts.. pleaseee !" he said with a puppy face.
" But.. I can't hurt Hyoyeon..." I said looking at my toes.He grabbed my chin with his hand and lifted my head. He sighed and the spoke out.
" I know.. She's your best friend.. but I love you since I was 10,you know?" he said chuckling.
" Taenguu ! " Someone called me . I turned aroud and I saw Wooyoung .He came closer and grabbed my hand.
" Taengu ! Why aren't you in your room? It's late? And why does your eyes are swallowen and red?" he asked my dumbfounded.
" It's not like you cared about me !" I shouted at him and pulled my hand and I went near Junho.
" What happened? Why do you talk like that with your boyfriend?" he asked me as he raised his eyebrows.
" Yah ! Stop saying that you`re  her boyfriend. You`re just a stupid jerk and a player. I won't let you hurt her. " Junho said hugging me.
" Yah ! You ,don't get in our problem. You`re nothing to her and for me neither. " Wooyoung replied as he pulled me in his arms.
" How can you say something like this ? YOU  Are nothing for ME ,not HIM ! He's my brother and he's always there for me." I said pushing him away and walking back to Junho.
"I`m your boyfriend, Am I not right?" he asked.
" You`re NOT !We're over !" I gave him a death glare.
" But.. why?" he asked me with puppy eyes.
" Because you like to play with Tiffany. " Junho shouted.
" From where do you know?" he said dumbfounded.
" Yuri.." Junho shrugged.
Wooyoung removed his fist from his pocked ad hit Junho's face. He fell on the ground.
" YAHH !What are you doing?" I shouted to him while helping Junho to get up.After he got up he also hit Wooyoung.
" You 2 ,stop it right now !" I yelled my lungs out and I went between them trying to stop the fight.
" Taeyeon, go ahead !" Junho said and Wooyoung nodded. this is the first time I see them getting along with something.
" No ! You can't keep fighting because of me !" I said and then I felt something hard hit my head. It was Wooyoung's fist which was for Junho but because I was too stubborn to walk away I got it from him.
I fell on the ground and I felt the pain from my head. I saw Junho & Wooyoung around me. They we're holding my hands and shouting for help.  Then I saw Hyoyeon with a worried face and she said something but it was for me too late to hear because I collapsed in a black world.=

===============================

Updated !

Thank you to 'Imnotyourdoll' who showed me that I still have readers.
She made me keep updating.
This chapter is special for u !
:]

Enjoy ~
Btw, JunTae ,finally.

And Jerk Woo T^T

I`m sorry :D

 

Please support <3