Camp.

High School Drama

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
All the dinner time was a boredom. No one talke with no one. We just aet and from time in time we were glaring at each other but when the other observed it we took or eyes from him/her and put it back in our food. xD
I felt so bad for umma.. But what did apa have done so bad that she's don't even talking with him? Look at his face. He looks likes is gonna cry . 
After we finished to eat Joon and Junho left to their room to eat and umma wanted to leave too but I stopped her.
" Umma .. what do you think about watching TV with appa?" I asked her smiling.
" Umm.. I`m pretty sleepy ,my dolly.." mom said avoiding dad's glare.
" Pleaseeeee.. !?" I made a puppy face.
" Okay.." she said slowly and she made her way to the couch near appa. 
I turned the TV and on it played a moive called " Lovers Vanished/ The day before." .
We started watching it , umm .. I and umma were watching it because appa was too busy to look to umma . 
" Umma .. please don't cry.. At least ,they 2 died together.. It was harder for them if she died first and then him because of the SIDA.. you know?" I conforted umma who was crying because in the end of the movie Soo- In and Miya, the main characters comited suicide because they both had SIDA and they didn't wanted to die because of it.
" Yes ,but this is stil sad he infected himself with SIDA just because he had to escape from the prision in which he was because of a stupid gossip that he killed his wife." umma kept crying.
" Appa.. please tell her that she's wasting her time crying.." I said looking at appa.
" Yeobo [ Honey].. please don't  cry.. it was just a movie.." he said patting her back.
" Yahh.. did someone asked you something?" she shouted and appa remained shocked.
"  Umma.. why are you like that? He wanted to help you.." I said.
" I don't want to see him never in my life again." she said.
" Wae?" I asked confused.
 " Because he destroyed my life.." she kept shouting . I was so confused right now. What life destroyed appa to umma? Just because of some money they divorced and she said it destroyed her life..
" It wasn't my intention.. I came then to apologize and I always regreted it and I always called you but you never picked up. " he started to shout too. 
" After you destroyed my life and broke my heart you came to apoligize? It's like you killed someone and the you apologize." he shouted back.
" Yes but I didn't killed you. " 
" You almost did it.  You left me alone with 2 kids and I had to help myself.. Happily I was strong enough to continue my life. I hate you !" she said as tears followed her cheecks.
" Yeah.. I know I did it wriong but I need you back. I need my kids back and I love you !" he said. 
" I don't care.. after you left with that woman  I can't love you again." umma said sobbing.
What woman? What happens here? I just froze in listening at what they said.
" What woman?" appa asked confused.
" Seriously? I should know her name,right?" umma asked.
" I didn't left with a woman." appa said.
" Huh?" umma looked confused.
" Yah.. pabo.. what woman?" appa asked laughing as he aproached umma.
" But.. but.." she said. 
" You thought I left with Shin Hye? " he laughed as he grabbed her both hands with his.
" Yeah.." umma said .
" I didn't left at all with and with no one.. i just left in a buisness trip with my secretary ,Park Shin Hye and you thought I left with her. I know we also had a lot of arguments but you just divroced when I left in that trip.  Am I not right?" he asked.
" Yeah.. you are. I was so down when I heard you left with her and I then remembered all the arguments and I decidet to divorce." she sighed .
Appa smiled and hugged umma. " Can we be like we have been after all of this?" appa asked umma.Umma just nodded and smiled.
" Yahh.. Taeyeon`ah.. come here,join the hug." appa said smiling. I went and I hugged both of them thight.
 
 
 
It was almost 10pm. I climbed upstairs to my room and I went to my bath. I took a quick shower. I was so tired of this day
  I went back to my room and I threw myself in the bed. I stared at the ceiling . What a day.Appa & Umma.. Joon &Tiffany.. ME & WOOYOUNG.Did we really kissed? Ohh.. Gosh.
I smiled slighty and then something come into my mind. Where have Hyoyeon been today? Way was she so speechless today?  Should I call her? Neah.. I`m to tired nd maybe she's sleeping. I`m gonna call her tomorrow.
 
-Next day @ School -
" Hyo ! Wait... !" I yelled as I started to run after her. I saw her stopping and looking at me and then turning and then starting to walking again. I ran as fast as I could and I reached her.
" Yahh ! Wh-at's w-ith y-ou?" I said between my hard breaths.
" I didn't saw you." she said coldly
" Yah ! I saw you seeing me and then truning around."  I said gaving her and ugly stare.
" Whatever.." she said.
" What's with you? You didn't talked with me yesterday and why are you avoiding me ?" I said annoyed.
" Do you really want to know? " she raised her eyebrows.
" Sure.." I said.
" Junho LOVES you." she said 
" What?" I laughed.
"  What you heard."she shouted.
" And that's why you don't talk with me?" I asked her as I got annoyed.
" YES !" she shouted again.
" Yahh ! You Hyoyeon Kim, do you think I`m that stupid? I knew that likes me but he's just my brother. How could think I would like brother? " I said as grabbed her arm and I looked deeply in her eyes. " And do you think i would steal my best friend's boy?" I said .
Her face suddenly changed in a faces that show me that she regrets it. She sighed in relief and looked at her toes. " I`m sorry ." she whispered.
"What? I said pretending that I didn't hear what she said.
" I`m sorry." she said louder.
" I couldn't hear." 
" I`M SORRY !" she shoted and I started to laugh.  " AIshh !" she said almost laughing too.  " Ha !" I shouted pointing he face. 
" Now be serious ! How could you think i would steal Junho?? You're my best frind ,for the Godness sake.! I would never do it." I said hugging her.
" Thanks !" she smiled hugging me back.
" Would you like to help you with Junho?" I asked . 
" Umm. . a little." she  smiled and blushed.
"I`ll do it !" I said.
" Btw, where have you been yesterday? You didn't come to the dance lesson." She said and I automatlly put my hands on my mouth.
" What?" she asked trying to push my hands away from my mouth.I just shook my head .
" Yahh tell me !" she said frustrated.
" I  .." I said
" You.." she said
" kissed.."
" KISSED?" she asked alarmated.
" Wooyoung !" I said and my face got so red like a cherry.
" WOOYOUNG ?" she shouted.
" Yahh ! Lower your voice,someone would hear you." I said putting my hand on .
" Doesn't matter.. tell me how it happened !" she said as her eyes got wide.
I`ve told her the story and she remained stupidly shockated.
" Woah ! " she exclaimed.
" Yah ! but don't tell to anyone." I said " He likes Tiffany and he asked her to be his girlfriend already." I`ve said.
" But why did he kiss you is he likes Tiffany?" she asked me.
" I don't know.." I sighed.
"  This guy is so weird." she said.
" Whatever.." I said " Let's go to the others." I said dragging her.
 
- Chemistry class-
" Taeyeon ,come on the blackboard and solve for me exercise 4 from 123 page,please!" mrs.Jang said as she ponited the blackboard after Jessica came back from there.
" Sure.. " I smiled as I took my chemistry book from my desk and I went to the black board.
 
" Great job ,Taeyeon !" mrs. Jang said to me and I went back to my seat.
" Great job." Junho winked at me as I took my seat.
" Well done !" Wooyoung winked to me too.
' What's up with this guys today?' I thought.Whatever..
-Knock knock-
Someone knocked our class door. "Come in !" mrs. Jang said .
" Anyeong hasseo ! " director Lee,actually my umma, entered in the class.
" Anyeong hasseo ,ma`am !" we all bowed.
" I wante you to learn that tomorrow is the leaving for the happy Together Camp. [ A/N: What a stupid name xD] , So I wanted to know who's coming."
All of the kids who were coming in that Camp raised their hands.
" Tiffany,Junho,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Nickhun,Wooyoung,Taeyeon,Yoona,Sunny ,Taecyeon ,Junsu ,Chansung ,Sooyoung,Hyun Joong,Krystal,Minho,So Min,Chaerin and JongHyun Jessica and Jaebeom! Almost all. Great then.. Meet me tomorrow at 6:30 am in front of the school . Be careful how you`re packing your bags ! We`re going in a forest!" umma anounced.
" Ne,ma`am !" we all said in unison
" Anyeong ! See you tomorrow !" he waved and then left.
After she left  the bell rang and mrs. Jang left the class.
" Woah ! I`m so excidet !" Sunny said runnig around the class.
" Yahh ! You,crazy ! Stop it !" Junsu said.
" I don't want !" she stuck her tongue out.
" I`m excited too but I`m not running around the class like you did !" Junsu said annoyed.
" Don't pour your nerves on me because Tiffany left you !" Sunny pouted.
" Shut up !" Junsu shouted.
"What ? Tiffany left you? "Chansung asked Junsu .
" Yeah ! And..."? Junsu said irritated.
" Nothing.." Chansung said regreting his question." I`m sorry.."
" Whatever.." he said.
 
" I`m very sorry of Junsu oppa but I couldn't stand by it.. I like Joon and I can't forget him." Tiffany whispered to my ear.
" It's okay.. But.. what about Wooyoung?" I said trying to learn what's between them.
" I fristly want to talk with Joon and then I`ll see what's with Woo." she said 
" Okay.."
========================================================================================
Heyaa ! :] I`m back with a new chapter my readers.
I hope you liked it. In the next chapter I think will be more action xD
WooTae,JunHyo, JoonFany ,JooNa etc xD
 
Btw, have you heard Hyun Joong's new song " Please " ?
OMG I love it >3<
And.. Happy LATE Birthday to our beloved YOONAAAA <3
I don't get it. I had 'Happy B`day Yoong <3' anywhere on my status [ hi5, Yahoo, Facebook] but I forgot to put it here. 
I`m sorry :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for everything <3
 
 
 
 
 
Please comment, read,
 
 
 
 
 
subscribe and
 
 
 
 
SUPPORT <3