Stalker.

High School Drama

 

' x = 33. ' Taeyeon solved finally the firts exercise. She looked then to the second. ' Uhmm.. this is pretty easy. I`ve done it before. ' she thought as she smiled.
" Is this okay?" Wooyoung turne to her and asked in whispers.
" Yahh ! Take care of your test,I can handle it by myself." she whispered back .
" Shhh !" Junho put his finger to his lips and 'shh'-ed .
" Sorry,oppa !" Taeyeon said as she started to solve her problems.
 
-Break-
" Yahh ! it was so hard !" Yuri complained 
"Yeah ,it was annoying to see that I can't solve such an easy exercise because of the stupid Junsu which was solving his exercise in loud voice." Tiffany said annoyed.
" Anyaa ~ it as pretty easy for me ! Jay oppa helped me a little and then I could solve it by myself. " Sica said as she smiled.
" It was easy for me too.." Hyoyeon said.
" Yeah.. and for mee !" Sooyoung said happily.
" YESSSSS !" Taeyeon said as she come out from nowhere and scared the girls.
" What's up,Taengo?" Sunny asked her.
" I`ve done all of the exercisses well !" she said jumping around.
" Great for you !" Yoona said saddly.
" What happened to you?" Taeyeon asked Yoona.
" It's just I did all wrong !" Yoona hit her own forehead.
" Ohh! please don't be sad,now ! who cares about this exam ! You`re a smart girl !" Taeyeon said to Yoona while Seohyun was hugging her.
" I know but .. *sobs* .. but my mom said if I won't pass this exam she won't leave me to meet Taec oppa." she said
" OMG ! It's not like you`re dating with him." Tiffany rolled her eyes.
" Leave her now !" Taeyeon said as she patted Yoona's head. Just then Taec oppa passed by ,near them.
" Taec oppa?" Taeyeon asked.
" What's up Taeng?" Taec asked ." What's with Yoona ?" he asked as he saw Yoona almost crying and her puffy and swallowen eyes.
" She's agitated because of the exam. She said she haven't done nothing well on it." Taeyeon said.
" Ohh.. Are you okay,Yoon?" Taec asked as he looked in Yoona's eyes.
" Umm.. Ye--Yes !"Yoona stuttered out.
" Can you walk her out for some fresh air?" Taeyeon asked Taecyeon blinking.
" Uhmm.. I think so.. Khun, I`m going out with Yoona !" Taec turned around and said to Khun.
" Okay.. " he replied and then looked to Yuri and found her glaring t him. They 2 blushed and stared at each other.
" I smell something fishy between you 2!" Sunny said as she observed them 2.
" WHAT ? NOO !WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Khun and Yuri said in unison alarmated.
" Yahh ! Yahh ! Yahh ! Calm down !" Jessica said.
" Khun oppa ! I forgott to ask you `about your date with Yuri !" Taeyeon said as she put her hand on Nickhun's shoulder.
" What date? Ohh.. Yeah.. we went to see Titanic." Khun said.
" Ohh.. good then." Taeyeon said." Would you repeat this date?" 
" What ? Why?" Khun asked.
"Uhmm.. Because,who's here now.. said that she's sad because of the exam too and she has to calm down.. and I`m to busy with.. SOOYOUNG ! yeah with Sooyoung.. we have to find Chansung. So can you please go out with her like Taec oppa did with Yoona?" she asked Khun sweetly making up an excuse.
" Uhmm. I think so.. " he raised his shoulders.
" Come one!" Taeyeon grabbed Yuri's hand and put it in Khun's hand and pushed them untill they started to walk by themselves.
 
" Another problem solved." Taeyeon rubbed her palms as she turned to the rest." Sooyoung ! Let's search for Chansung." Taeyeon said.
" Nah ! I on't want to see him."
" Sooyoung?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.
" What?" Sooyoung asked confused.
" What some of this?" Taeyeon lifted her fist.
" No."
" Go and get Chan NOW !" Taeyeon said seriously.
" What use? He don't likes me."Sooyoung said carelessly.
"From where do you know that he don't likes you?" Sica asked.
 " He already told me " she said.
" GO AND ASK HIM AGAIN !" Taeyeon said seriously.
Taeyeon's POV
In less than 2 minutes all of the girls left. After Sooyoung left to find Chansung, Sunny & SeoHyun went to buy something to drink, Hyoyeon was speechless today, so she didn't told where she have gone and I remained alone with Tiffany on the hallway.
" Taeyeon?" Fany said in a low voice.
" What's up ,Fany?" I said wondering what she has to tell me.
" Can I talk to you?" she asked me in a half worried tone.
" Sure.. tell me anything.." I said as I got a little worried too because of her tone.
" You know I`m Junsu's girlfriend,right?" 
" Sure. I know !" I said." What happened."
" You also know that I was your dongsaeng's girlfriend"
" Yeah.. I know it too.."
" I think I shouldn't break up with him.." Tiffany said as she looked at her toes.
" Why? You don't love Junsu anymore?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder.
" I have never loved him.. I just wanted to break up with Joon because  all the people told me that he's younger than me and I shouldn't be with a younger guy." Tiffany said as tears followed her cheeks.
" Yahh,Fany ! Don't cry now,please! " I said as I hugged her and I patted her back.
" But it's so complicted.. I love Joon and I need him back ! I was so stupid to break up with him. I miss his childish way to kiss me on the cheeks , his way to hug me like I was 10 years, his way to laugh when I did something wrong ~ I miss him !" Tiffany cried out and I kept comforting her.
" Tiffany, I know you love him, I kinda knew that you never stopped loving him but he told me that he already forgot you and I think he likes someone else. " I said as I faced with her.
Tiffany sighed in relief and the wipped her tears. 
" So.. I think I should try to love Junsu or to accept Wooyoung?" Tiffany said between a lot of sobs.
When I heard Wooyoung's name I froze in. Does he asked her to be his girlfriend? Why does I have to love someone that don't loves me,huh?
" Taeng? Are you kay?" Fany asked waving her hand in front of me."Hello ! Terra to Taeyeon ! Anyone there?" 
" Yeah.. I`m here.. sorry.." I said." I.. I gotta go now.." I said as i quickly turned around and I started to run along the hallway. I heard the bell ringing anouncing the end of the break but I didn't stopped.. I just ran and I reached the school's park. [ A/N : Idk if in the real life exists parks in the schools but i don't know how to explain what school's park means in my vision]
I took a deep breath and I looked around.. I don't want to cry.. I don't even know what I feel for him. I don't know what he feels for me.. I think I should leave the things how they are.. I should clear my mind and --
" When I look in your eyes
I want to tell you I love you
Brush your hands over me
I want to hug you, in your arms " 
I herd a guy's voice singing out that song..
That song that I always loved..
That song that I always like to hear and to sing..
That song that always makes me feel free and comfortable.
I started to walk following the sound of his voice.
He kept singing the same lines. These are my favourite lines.
Does he read my mind? Does he.. wait.. who's he?
I stepped one more time and I hid myself behind a tree, then I heard his voice so loud. He was so close. I removed my head behind he tree and I searched him. He wasn't in my sight . I quiclky looked down disappointed but I saw a guy. It was HIM? Wooyoung? What's he's doing here?Why isn't he in class. I wanted to leave but that view with him singing with the sun rays which escaped from the tree's branches on his face was too.. umm.. too.. beautiful to leave it.
[A/N: Can you imagine it.? lol]
I  propted my bck on the tree and I left myself fell in my bum.
I was moving my head from the left to right and I was lypsincing the lines of the song he was singing with the eyes closed.
I sat like that `bout 5 mins and then  I slowly opened my eyes and I saw him staying in his knees near me staring.
Then I realized that I started to sing with loud voice . OMG. I put my hand on my mouth and my eyes got wide.
My face suddenly turned red and I got up because I wanted to escape but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his arms.
I looked in his black eyes scared.He just smirked.
" Look what we have here.. a stalker !" he said .
" NO! I`m.. I`m not a stalker.." I stuttered out.
" If no.. wht are you doing here?" he asked me arogantlly as he pulled me closer.
" Auch ! Yah ! Let me.. I didn't nothing wrong." he said as I tried to push him away but he just pulled me closer and closer.
" Stalker.." he said as he looked at me in a erted mood.
" Yahh ! Let me go.." I sad as I started to hit his chest with my fists.
" I`ll let you when you`ll tell me why you were stalking  me!" he said raising his eyebrows.
" I wasn't stalking you.. I .. just heard you singing nd I wondered who's singing and .. and -- "
" And then you saw who's singing and you just stayed there and looked at me,huh? How inocent you are !" he said.
" Yahh !" I slapped his face. 
" You`re so wild." he exclaimed to me.
" Who cares what you think?" I asked him and I turned around to leave but he pulled me back again. " Yahh ! What's up with you? I`m wild ,why would you --"  I wanted to say something but he   looked in a strange way to me."What? WHAT?" I asked .
" Nothing" he closed his eyes and pressed my lips. UMMAAAAA ! Is he really kissing me? Or am I dreaming?
===============================================================
I`m so sorry for late, U_U
" I was lazy.
I hope you liked it <3
Cheer up ! HwaiTaenggggggggg :D
 
 
 
Thanks for everything >3<
 
 
 
 
 
Please support <3333