L.A baby .

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

" Umma ! " Yoogeun ran towards me and jumped in my arms. My 4-years-old-son was waiting for me to get him from the kindergarted.
"You missed me?" I asked as I kissed his forehead.
" Sure ~ Today..Natie kissed me !" he said to me as his face got red.

" What?" I chuckled.Natie or Natalia[her real name] was Yoogeun's best friend since he came here. She's GiKwang's and Minzy's daughter and she's older that him with just a year.When I firstly come here , 4 years ago ,shewas 1 year old.

"Yes !" he said playing with his fingers.

" Yah ! Jang YooGeun ! Where is my  bye-bye kiss?" Natie shouted after him and she ran towards us.
 

" How are you ,Natie?" I asked her as I kneeled down to them.

" Ahhh ! Taeyeon unnie !" she said hugging my neck." I`m fine ! I`m waiting for my mom to pick me up. " she said " And for my bye-bye kiss from Yoogeun !" she pouted and Yoogeun just kissed her cheek.

" Ohh ! Look.. Minzy unnie is here !" I said ponting Minzy who was walking towards us smiling and Natie ran to her.

" Ohh ! Taeyeon`ah.. Anyeong !" Minzy nodded her head and greeted me. I greeted her back and I grabbed Yoogeun's hand.
" It as nice to see you but I really have to go now... Bye !" I said to Minzy and she nodded again in and waving at me.

After Yoogeun and Natie finished their 'goodbye ritual' we went to my car and I drove it towards our house. I unlocked the door and Yoogeun quickly ran towards the kitchen.

"I`m hungry!" he said in english.

" What would you like to eat?" I asked him in english too.
" Umm...Pizza ! " he jumped around. " It passed a while since we didn't eat pizza ! Pleaseeee!" he begged me and made his cute-puppy-eyes that I could not rezist at.

" Okay !" I shrugged . " I was anywways too tired to cook." I said grabbing my phone and calling for pizza.

After I called for pizza Yoogeun dragged me to the living room's couch and we both laid on it.
"Yoogeun-ya ! What about going to beach after we eat?" I asked him and his eyes got glittery.

" Yeahh !" he hugged me and got excidet.

And so did we. After we ate, we changed our clothes and then we left.20 minutes and we were there.

" Umma ! can we stop here? I want to make a sand-castle." he said and fell in his bum. I nodded in agrement and placed my body on the sand too.

" This castle is for you,mommy !" he said excidet after he finished his sand. "You`ll stay here like a princess with appa!' he said and my eyes widened.

" What did you say?" I asked him trying to smile.

" You and appa.. to stay here in this castle." he said smiling and pointing the sand-castle.

" When appa will finish doing his work that is making him always too busy to see him we`ll live there!" I said to Yoogeun and rufled his hair." What do you think about walking along the beach with the feet in the sea's water?" I asked trying to change the topic.

" Yup !" he smiled again and he grabbed my hand. We walked slowly on the shore playing our legs in the water. Yoogeun started to jump around me and I was laughing untill we heard a thunder.

" Umma.. it starts to rain !" he said to me holding my hand thight and hiding himself behind my white dress.
I chuckled a little and I looked up to see the sky getting dark.

" Hmm.. we should go home." I said rubbing my chin and Yoogeun nodded. I grabbed his hand and I put my hat in his head. It started slowly to rain and we started to run. We run towards the city to find my car. We finally reached it and entered in. We were wet.

" Yoogeun-ah !? Are you okay?" I asked him wipping the water from his face with some napkins. He nodded and took awa my hat from his head.

 I drove my car off to our house. I pushed the door and I took Yoogeun to our room. I took him a bath and to me as well and then we wet to our bed with our laptop.

"Let's see if Hyoyeon auntie sent us something on Tweeter." I said and he nodded while clapping his little hands.

 



# Tweeter conversation

LeeHyoraengi : Kiddo ! How`re you? I missed talking with you . How's Yoogeun? Huh?Is he okay?I hope so.Ohh. Me and Junho planned to go in a late-4-years-waited-honeymoon.Can you please leave us stay with you when we reach LA?

 

KimTeTe : Queen ! I`m fine, What about you? I missed talking with you too. Yoogeun is fine too. We just came back from the beach.. the rain started and we got wet. How cute ! Why do you ask? You know I`m excidet to see you after 4 years. When do you come here?Btw, I see your very proud of your husband's name. heartkeke ~

LeeHyoraengi: We`re fine too. I`m excited to meet him for the first time. He's 4 right now,no? Awww ! I hope you 2 won't get a cold. What about leaving tomorrow from here so we can be the day after tomorrow there? ~ Yes ! I am. You know I love him. <3 and btw.. I love to be a 'Lee' . haha.

KimTeTe : Yup ! He's 4. We won't. I promise ~ It's more than great ! How cute you 2 are. ! I miss my brother. Btw, how's umma,appa,Joon?

Lee Hyoraengi: He's a man now ! haha. Okay.. I miss to see you. Do you have a reacent pic with you? They are all fine and they keep asking about you and why you left. And Tiffany keeps on bothering Wooyoung to marry her but he's avoiding her.

KimTeTe: And he has big muscles.[Lying] xD. Yup . I have. I got a new hairstylee ~  Do you want to see? I miss them. Ahh ! I`m sorry for her that he's avoiding her.

LeeHyoraengi :Haha !  Send meeee ! I want to see. Why you`re sorry for her? -.-''' She got more plant than ever and she's a little bit .. crazy !?

KimTeTe : Look ! I took it yesterday :D ~ Btw, send me new pics with you and Junho and Joon and all of you !:D~Ohh ! But ~ he don't misses Yoogeun? Does she really has no feelings?

LeeHyorengi :Woo ~ You look awesome . Yeah ! Remember? When you left I was brown . Now I`m blonde ~ and Junho got red.xD Joon has a new-stunning-hairstyle. You know? He grow up. He's man now ! xD She's always complaining of you because you 'stole' her boy and blah blah ! But she's lying. She never wanted Yoogeun.

 

KimTeTe :Woo ! No ! I`m not awesome. =P U are <3 I love your new style.And Joon looks .. MAN? xD But what about Junho? Why did he want to get red? huh? He looks well anyway ~ I think I`m gonna steal him !devil Ehh . I already told you that her mother and her father begged me to do it and I accepted because I was her friend and I loved her.

KimHyoraengi:Yes, you are ! It's me who isn't =P. Yes. He's so mature now! He has 20,can you  belive? He just wanted to try a new color. He looks H.O.T in my vision.laughWaaa ! No ! Do you know how I waited for have him? Keke ~  I know . You did it because you were too good and because you wanted Yoogeun to live.Btw,Wooyoung got blonde.heart

 

KimTeTe : Yahh ! Shut up ! He grow up beautiful . How's Luna? They're still together,right? He does look hot xD ~ I won't calm down. haha. Thank you for supporting .smileyOhh. Cute.*shrugg*

LeeHyorgeni:Yup . and handsome cool She's fine. They're very in love . xD ~ I know. He's mine ! cheekyNever mind, unnie . Come on ! I know you want to see .devil

KimTeTe : I miss her too ^^ . It's yours! Just yours.  Umm.. whatever . * indifferent look*

LeeHyoraengi:She always talks about you. ^^ ~ Mine Mine Mine ! Hahah. Look at him *erted look*

KimTeTe: Hehe ! My dongsaeng misses me <3 ~ He looks okay.smiley

LeeHyoraengi: Just 'okay'?indecision

KimTeTe:What should I say? Huh!?

LeeHyoraengi : Hot, handsome ~ Whatever. I`ll sleep now. Here is 11pm. Haha. Good night,unnie. *kisses and hugs*


KimTeTe:Umm. Okay.. he looks handsome ^^ ~ Uhh. Kayy queen .call me tomorrow . Luv <3

LeeHyoraengi : Ha ! Finally devil ~ Kayy unnie. Luv u more <3