First day.

High School Drama

" Finally ! " Taeyeon said as her group, group No.2 ,entered in their hut.
http://www.cabanedelemn.home.ro/cabana%201.jpg
There were a living-room, a little kitchen and upstairs, 2 rooms.
Wooyoung looked in her way and smiled. She turned to him and made a '-off' face and turned to Luna.
" Shall we go and see our room,unnie?" Sulli asked as she came in Taeyeon's sight.
" Sure" Taeyeon faked a smiled and carried her bags while walking towards the.2 room.She slowly opened the door and looked around the room. She found 3 beds, 3 closets, 1 TV-set, a little desk and a door which headed them towards a little balcony.
" So cuteee !" Sulli shoted while threwing herself in the bed.
" Yeah.. it's cool." Luna said while looking in the bathroom.
" Cool & Cute. " Taeyeon laughed as she opened the door and went to the balcony.
" Let's see the guys's room." Sulli proposed and Luna cheered but Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
" I bet you 2 want to see Mir & Joon,not their room." she said.
" Unnie.." they both yelled in unison.
" Let's search the paper were the schedule is on." Taeyeon said while descended on the stairs followe by Sulli and Luna.
" Oppa.. did you found the schedule?" Luna asked Joon as they 3 saq the guys reading something from a piece of paper.
"Yes.. we have to eat now and tomorro our group has to ride the canoe " Joon replied.
" This will be so cool." Sulli and Mir said in unison and then they glared at eachother. Mir smiled and Sulli blushed a pale pink and smiled cutely.
" Aheem.." Taeyeon cleared as she saw the 2. " Mir,what are you doing to Sulli?" Taeyeon said blinking.
" Nothing!?" Mir replied alarmated.
" Are you sure?" she laughed.
" Very." he said.
" Unnie.. shall we go and sleep?" Luna changed the topic while yawning.
" Yeah.. guys,we`ll see you later at the camp fire. " Taeyeon replied and then went upstairs followed by the girls after they all eat what was in the fridge.


-Next day-
Taeyeon,Luna and Sulli went down stairs and met Mir,Wooyoung and Joon who were eating.
" Come and eat.. we have to ride canoes." Joon said excidetly while pointing the chiars nears them.
" Yeeey !" Sulli and Luna yelled while taking the seats and Taeyeon just smiled.
After they eat they all went out of the hut and met mrs. Lee.They greeted eachother and the mrs. Lee said pointing the lake near the huts..
" You just have to rode this conoes until the other shore and there is a surprise. Just go there and since you get there you`ll have 3 hrs to stay there and then 30 mins to come back. The girls got the canoe no .1 ,the boys - no.2 .Have a great time."mrs. Lee smile and left.
" Great.. Who'll row?" Joon asked looking at Wooyoung scared.
" It's obvious that you'll do that." Wooyoung laughed.
They all started to row and they were at the middle of the long lake.
" Taeyeon`ahh.. I miss youuuu !" Wooyoung shouted to Taeyeon while Joon and Mir were laughing.
" Yahh ! Shut up !" Taeyeon amounted in her legs and started to move her hands.
" Unnie.. You know that we can't stay in our legs and moving while we're riding the canoe because we can fell in the wate--" Sulli wanted to prevent Taeyeon but it was too late,Taeyeon already fell in the water.
" Unniee !" Luna yelled panicked.
" He*bluh* lp meyh ! Bluh Bluh.. I * bluh * don't know *bluh* how to swim.*bluh* " Taeyeon said while she was moving her hands in the water  and trying to keep her head up ,over the water.
" Oppa ! Help her !" Luna yelled to Wooyoung.
" Yeah. It's your fault !" Sulli said shouting.
" I`ll get my noona. " Joon said wanting to jump after Taeyeon but Wooyoung stopped him. He saw that Taeyeon's head was no more over the water. He jumped after her. He swimed and saw her under the water heading slowly to the lake's bottom. He tried to swin fast and grabbed her hand and pulled her to him and lifted her over the water.
" She's *hh* here *hh* " he said breathing hard while trying to put her in his canoe.
" Thank you ,God !" Luna said.
" Let's go back to the hut." Mir said starting to row after Wooyoung and Taeyeon got in the canoe.
- In the Hut @ The guys's room.-
Taeyeon's POV.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see Wooyoung. He was smiling at me while holding my hand.Yahh ! He's really holding my hand? I thought he likes Fany. Whatever.. he's holding MY hand.
I wanted to smile back but I just quickly lifeted myself in my bum was what I did instead.
" Yahh ! What are you doing in my room?" I shouted at him while pushing him towards the room.
He started to laugh ,grabbed my hands  and stopped me.
" YOU are in MY room." he said.
" What? Why?" I asked confused.
" You don't remember,did you?" he asked.
" What?"
" How you fell in te water?" he tried to help me remember.
" AHHH ! Right.." I said hitting my head. Suddely I felt cold.I looked to my legs and I saw them & then I looked to the rest on my body - I was dressed in a large T-shirs, his T-shirt to be exact. It was reaching my knees and the rest of my lefg were . That's why I was feeling cold.
" I was staring at that too." he said pointing my legs.
" Huh? Yahh !" I shouted while hitting hit chest.
He suddenly smirked and got closer. He started to play his fingers on my pale leg.. I looked at him helplessly . Why should I do?
He went down to my lips and pecked it with his He then put his hands around my waist and hugged me thight while kissing me.
I slowly pushed him away and I smiled awkwardly.
" What?" he asked confusedly.
"It's just.. we can't keep kissing each other.. We are nothing to each other.." I`ve said.
" You`re all for me.." he replied. His reply drove me nuts.He smiled and kissed me again..
" Can you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he touched my forehead with his.
I was again frozen in. I`m I dreaming again?
"I..I.. Sure." I sttutered out.He then kissed me again and again.

=============

This is jut y 5th ff and I don't already have any reader. I`m sorry,I think this story made you feel bored and my mistakes made you feel sick.

I`m sorry. I think my late updates bored you as wel. I think I`ll stop updating any of my fanfics because no one is reading it

 

 

 

.

Thanks for all your support you gave me. <3