Welcome to the camp.

High School Drama

 

" Morning guys !" mrs. Lee greeted all the kids who were in the fron of the school at 6.30 am.
" Morning ma`am !" they all greeted her lazily because they were half-asleep.
" Here is the bus which is gonna drive you in the forest at the camp. I want you o learn that you`re gonna be paird. 2 girls and 2 boys in one hut except for 2 pairs who are 3 girls and and 3 boys because there are coming 8 kids from 9th grade. : Lee Joon, Park Sunyoung -Luna, Bang Cheol-Yong- Mir, Choi Sulli, Song Victoria,Liu Amber, Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum-Key." mrs. Lee said presenting them and they bowed and greeted the 10th class.
" Tell us the pairs,please!" Yoona said excidet.
" Okay.." mrs. Lee as she told them the groups.
Group No. 1 - Junho , Taemin,Key ,Hyoyeon, Amber & Victoria.
Group No. 2 -Wooyoung,Joon,Mir, Taeyeon, Sulli & Luna.
Group No. 3 - Yoona ,Sunny ,Taecyeon & Junsu.
Group No. 4 - Tiffany, Yuri, Nickhun and HyunJoong.
Group No. 5 - CL,Chansung ,Sooyoung and JongHyun
Group No . 6 - Minho ,Krystal,Jaebeom and Jessica
" What about me? " So Min asked affraid.
" Ahh ! I`m sorry So Min, I think you should go with.."mrs. Lee said 
" She can came with us ! " Hyun Joong said. " Is this okay for you?" he then asked Fany,Yuri and Khun. They nodded .
" So.. So Min go in No. 4 group." mrs. Lee said.
" Okay." she bowed and went next to them.
Then all of them climbed in the bus. They took their seats,where they saw they number group.
No 1 .- Junho with Key, Taemin with Victoria and Hyoyeon with Amber.
No 2. - Taeyeon with Luna. Wooyoung with Joon . Mir with Sulli
No.3 - Sunny with Taecyeon , Yoona with Junsu.
No.4  Fany with Yuri. Khun with HyunJoong and So Min alone.
" Yah ! So Min`ah.. if you want ,stay with Khun.. I`ll stay alone." Hyun Joong said to So Min.
" Nah ! It''s okay." she smiled
No. 5 - Cl with Jonghyun . Chan with Soo.
No.6 - Krystal with Sica , Jay with Minho.
" Now, you took your seat.. We can leave ,right?" mrs. Lee asked them.
" SURE !" all of them yelled and mrs. Lee giggled.
It was 7 am. In the bus was silence because almost all of them were sleeping. Taeyeon was looking on the window thinking while Luna was reading a book.
" Hey,unnie ! What are you thinking at? " Luna asked Taeyeon as she observed her .
" Uh? Ahh. Nothing important,I`m just excited because of this camp. " Taeyeon smiled
" Ahh." Luna smiled back. " It's great that I`m in this group. I always wanted to meet you.I`ve heard alot of things about you, unnie !" Luna kept smiling .
" Really? What did you hear ?" Taeyeon said curiously.
" Joon oppa told me that you`re the best dancer and the best singer from all the high school." Luna said.
" He's lying." Taeyeon laughed.
" I don't think so.." Luna shook her head.
" Btw, I think Joon likes you.." Taeyeon whispered to Luna because Joon was seating in her back and she didn't wanted to hear her.
" What? No.." Luna laughed.
" Yah,girls, what are you talking about?" Wooyoung and Joon lifted their bodies over the bus's chiars and looked at the girls.
" Nothing that  may interes you." Taeyeon said irritated.
" From where do you know?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon.
" And don't know. It's just I don't want to tell you.." Taeyeon said as she turned her head to look on the window.
" Tsk.." Wooyoung said taking his seat back and Joon did the same.
" Wooyoung`sshi. can I ask you something?" Joon asked Wooyoung
" You already did but.. go ahead." Wooyoung replied.
" Why does Taeng noona is so rude with you?" Joon asked.
" Ask her ,not me!" Woo said.
" Ahh.. whatever.. Can I ask you something else?" Joon asked again.
" Yup." Wooyoung said.
" Can we change the seats? I want to be with Luna." Joon said.
" Yes but what if Taeyeon don't wants.?" Woo asked.
" Let's don't ask her." Joon said wih an evil smile on his face.
Wooyoung raised his shoulders . 
" Luna.. can we change the seats?" Wooyoung whispered to Luna.
" Sure.. oppa!" Luna whispered back smiling.
Wooyoung and Luna changed the seats and Taeyeon didn't realized that. She had her head on the window and she almost fell asleep but Wooyoung woke her up.
" Taeyeon?" he said. She quickly turned her head and saw Wooyoung.
" Where is Luna?" Taeyeon asked looking around for Luna"
" Here" Luna raised her hand and Taeyeon saw the was in her back with Joon.
" Why?" Taeyeon asked again. 
" You know.. he wants to spend time with her." Wooyoung smiled .
" Ehh. Whatever." she sid turning back to the window.
" Yahh! You`re avoiding me again?" he asked as he grabbed her arm.
" No." she raised her eyebrows.
"  Why are you so distant,huh?" he asked.
" I`m not distant,should I act different when you`re around like I would want to kiss you or something?" Taeyeon asked irritated.
" No ,but at least don't talk like that with me." he said.
" Like what?"
" Like you`re doing. It's like you want to cut my head off and then play football with it." he said laughing.
" Not at all but... I would want to play football with it when it is still on your neck" she winked sarcastically.
" See? You`re doing it again.." he said.
" And...?" 
" Why?"
" It's just .. I can't support your face. " she said.
" Yahh !"Woo exclaimed
" Shhh !"  Taeyeon itrrerupted her.
" Why?"
" You`re ugly." she said laughing." Btw, I bet you are dying of jealousy." she stopped laughing and changed the topic.
" huh?"
" You know, Tiffany is not paired with you and.." she shrugged.
" And..?" he looked confuse at her.
" And.."
He started to laugh and she turned away after she stick her tongue out.
" Pabo.." she mumbled.
" What?" he pretended that he didn't heard.
" PA-BO !" she spelled it louder as she turned to him.
He rolled his eyes.
 
-1 hour later-
Taeyeon was sleeping quietly and Wooyoung was talking with Minho who had his seat near Wooyoung. He suddenly turned at Taeyeon and sa her sleeping . He looked at her a little and then smiled.
"She's so innocent. It will work." Wooyoung smirked.
" WAKE UP GUYS !" mrs. Lee yelled at the microphone. [ A/N: You know that kind of bus that it's for trips  has a microphone for help the driver or anyone else to make ads.]
All of them started to yawn and stretch their arms because almost all of them were sleeping. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked around and saw Wooyoung smiling at her. 
She smiled sarcastically at him .
" I want you to get out of the bus and wait me there . I`ll give you all the directions and I`ll tell you all you must know." mrs. Lee told them and they get out of the bus.
" There are 6 huts. Your group will get the hut that has your number. For example group No.1 - hut no.1 . There are 2 room with 3 or 2 beds. The room number 1 is for the boys and the room number 2. You`re gonna find the schedule for the rest of week. Now go and get you rooms and get some rest. I`ll meet you tonight at 8pm because we`ll have a campfire." mrs. Lee anounced as everyone left for search their hut.
==============================
I`m sorry for my grammar and others mistakes.
 
 
Please support <3
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for
 
 
 
everything <3