Stop avoiding me.

High School Drama

" Yeoboseo? Taenggg?" Yuri said to Taeyeon as she picked up her phone.
" Yes ! It's me !" Taeyeon replied lazily to Yuri. " What's up,chick?" she said as she rubbed her eyes.
" Taenggg ! I.. I.. Khun and me .. I.. AAAAAAAAAAAAA !" she yelled in her phone.
" YAHHHH ! Stop yelling in my ear ! You woke me up ! At least you should talk lower. " she said annoyed.
" Sorry.." Yuri said in an apoloceticall tone.
" It's okay.. I`m hanging off no.. I have to prepare myself to go to school. Talk there with ,kayy?" Taeyeon said happier.
" Kayy unnie ! Thanks ~ Cya !" Yuri said in a cute tone and she hang off.
-Knock Knock-
" Come in !" Taeyeon said as she heard someone knocking her door.
" Morning Taengg ! Junho greeted her.
" Morning Jun !" she smiled while rubbing her eyes.
" I came to woke you up but I see you`re up already! " he chuckled.
" Yeah... Yuri took care to woke me up..." she laughed sarcastically.
" Wae?" he asked curiously as he took a seat on the Taeyeon's bed.
" I`ve sent her to my date with Khun.." Tae said.
" Wae? Yahh ! You were dating Nichkhun? " he asked alarmated.
" No,paboo ! I just accepted his date because I wanted to send Yuri there." she smiled slyly.
" You,devil !" he laughed.
" Ehh.." she laughed too.
" Come downstairs now.. mom prepared for us the breakfast." he pated her head.
" Kay ,oppa." she smiled.
- 20 mins later-
"I`m coming.. " Taeyeon said as she run downstairs and took a seat near Joon on the desk."Sorry for late,umma !" she said with a puppy face.
" Never mind ,my dolly." her umma smiled.
" Yahh ! Noona ! Don't drink my juice." Joon said as Taeyeon took his glass of juice and drank it.
" Ohhh ! Sorry,Joon ! I wasn't paying attention." Taeyeon said as she gave the glass to Joon.
" Hmm.." Joon shook his head in a mature mood and Taeyeon laughed.
"Hhhh !" Junho sighed .
"What happened ,my prince?" he mom asked.
" First.. Don't call me 'prince' anymore ,umma !     I`m not 5  ! and Second.. tomorrw we have the latest exam at math."Junho said as he looked to Taeyeon and her chopsticks got rid from her hand.
" OMGGG ! I forgot `bout it !" Taeyeon said as she hit her head.
" Yah ! Taeng ! Stop hitting yourself ! It's not so big deal.. I`ll help you to learn tonight if you want !" Junho said.
" Senk you,oppa!" Taeyeon said in english.

-School-
" Unnie ! Why does Taec oppa  it's not looking at meyhhh?" Yoona complained to Taeyeon as they were walking on the school hallway towards the other girls." I`m not beautiful or what?" she said as she faked a crying face.
"Yahh ! Are you stupid or what?" Taeyeon asked as she stopped herself from walking and looked at Yoona causing her to stop too.
" Yahh ! Unnie.. I`m not stupid." she hit the ground with her leg.
" So why are you saying that Taec oppa is not looking at you?" Taeyeon said rasing on of her eyebrows.
" Huh?" Yoona said confused.
" Never mind.." she said as she ruffled Yoona's hair and started to walk again.
" Unnie !" Yoona said showing her aegyo.
" What's up,Taeyeon?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon bumped into him because she was looking at Yoona and made fun of her.
" Huh?" she looked at him and her cheeks instantly got red." Ohh ! Sorry.. I`m so sorry.." she said as she helpd him to pick up his books from the ground.
" Calm down." he chuckled. " Yahh ! Why are you so red?" Wooyoung said as he looked at her. " And why are your hands so hot?" he said as she touched her hands when she handed him the books.
" I gotta go now oppa.." she said agitated and she ran away.
" Unnie..Wait for me." Yoona started to ran after her.
" I think someone likes me..." he said proudly and he smirked.

 "Unnie.. Why did you ran,huh?" Yoona asked Taeyeon as she reached her.
" Uh... It's.. it's nothing.. Yoong !" she faked a smile.
" You.. ! Unnie ! You like Woo oppa?" Yoona said as she put her hand on .
" Anyaaa ! I don't like him!" she said avoinding Yoona's stare.
" Unnie likes Woo oppa ! Unnie likes Woo oppa !" Yoona said as she was jumping and singing around.
" Yahh !" Shut up Yoong !" Taeyeon said annoyed.Yoona didn't stopped until someone grabbed her hand.She looked at that someone.
" Ohh ! Woo oppa !" she said as she put her other hand on and Taeyeon quickly looked up to see Wooyoung keeping Yoona's hand and smiling.
" Yoona , can you leave me and Taeyeon alone, a little?" he said and he kept smiling.
" Sure.. " Yoona said as she left.Wooyoung turned around and he saw that Taeyeon wasn't there.
" Where did that girl have gone?" he asked confused and he shook his head.
- Math lesson-

" Tayeon !? Why did you avoided me today,huh?" Wooyoung whispered to Taeyeon.
" Pay atention to the teacher !" Taeyeon whispered back pretending that she's solving the exercise that was also solved on the blackboard by Krystal.
" See ? You`re avoiding me! "          
" No ! I`m not !"
"Yes ,you are!" he replied.
" No I`M NOT ! " she almost yelled.
" Ahem ! Miss Kim.. If you`re so fussy.. come one and solve Krystal's exercise." mrs. Lee,the math teacher said as she heard that Taeyeon was talking.
" But.. but.. Sure,mrs. Lee" she said as she made her way to the blackboard while looking at her toes.
-Break-
" Aishhh  ! That stupid Wooyoung !" Taeyeon said.
" What happened,Taeng?" Soo asked Taeyeon as she heard what she said.
" Because of Wooyoung happened what happened." she said annoyed.
" Ahh "
" I`m sorry..." someone said.Taeyeon turned around and saw Wooyoung.
" Yahhh !  Go away !" she pushed him away.
" I`m sorry.." he said." See? You`re keep avoiding me!"
" Taeng.. I`m leaving ~ I`ll talk to you later." Sooyoung said as she left.
" No-- " Taeyeon said but it was already too late.
" So.. now.. we're alone and..." Wooyoung said ewith a creep face.
" What? What do you want?" she said annoyed.
" Yahh ! Yahh ! Calm down. " he said.
" Kay.. tell me what you want."she said more calm.
" I want to say sorry for earlier and I want you to stop avoiding me." he said as he grabbed her arm.
" Yah ! I`ve told you already i`m not avoiding you." she said as she pulled his hand away." It's just .. I have to go somewhere." she said making an excuse.
" Yeah? You always have to go somewhere ?" he said sarcastically.
" Umm.." she said as she looked at her toes.He laughed and then grabbed her shoulders. He pulled her closer and was bout to kiss her but Junho called her.
" Taeng ~ "
" Huh?" she said slowly opened her eyes and looked around to see who called her.
" Yahh ! Take your hands off her !" Junho demanded to Wooyoung as he pulled Taeyeon in his arms.
" Whatever." Wooyoung said with a smirk.
" Come on ,Taeng ." he said as they left after he gave an ugly stare to Wooyoung.
" Oppa?" she said embarassed.She got no reply. "Oppa?" she said again . Still no reply. " OPPA !" she shouted to Junho who was walking speechless."
 He stopped and looked at her. He shook his head and then spoke out.
" Do you like him?" he asked in a low voice.
" NO !" she replied quickly because she was afraid of herself telling to her oppa that she likes that jerk.
" I trust you !" he said as he ruffled her hair.
" Yahh ! You destroyed my hair." she said as she pouted.
" Hehh.." Junho chuckeld.
" Taeng , Junho oppa ! I searched you everywhere.." Hyoyeon said as she reached Taeyeon & Junho.
" What's up ,Hyo?" Taeyeon asked as she was arranging her own hair.
" I wanted to ask you if you want to come to my house tonight and learn together for the tomorrow's exam" Hyoyeon said smiley.
"  Uhmm..I already told her that she can learn with me.." Junho said.
" Yes but she can came too,right?" Taeyeon asked Junho with her puppy eyes.
" Sure.." he said with an awkward smile.
" Greatt !" Hyoyeon & Taeyeon shouted in unison.
" How would come that you would no  accept you girlfriend learning with you? " Taeyeon said with a smirk.
" Yahh ! She' s not my girlfriend." Junho said.
" Yeah ! And he's not my boyfriend." Hyoyeon said alarmated as she blushed.
" Stop telling lies.. I know that you 2 were on a date." Taeyeon said.
" When?" JunHyo shouted in unison.
" Then.." Taeyeon said and she left them alone
.

.=

====================================

Yahh ! Sorry for late T^T I had to learn for my own exam which was yesterday xD

 

 

 

 

Thanks for everything <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please support <3