A normal day ~

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

"Morning Hee unnie ~" I greeted our maid, Kim Tae Hee.

"Morning Taeng ~" she greeted back as she put a tray with some food on the table."Eat well, baby !" she said as she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, unnie ~" I said.

"Where are your brothers?" she asked me as she put a glass of milk near my tray.

"They are still upstairs, dressing up." I said while chewing my baked bread.

" Morning Hee noona !" Joon greeted Hee unnie lazily and took a seat near me and Junho did the same.
"Morning Joon & Jun " she greeted them too and gave them to eat .

"Morning bros !" I said smiling.
"Morning noona !" Joon said as he drank his milk.
"Morning Taengu ~" Junho smiled brightly at me.

"Unnie.. where is umma? "I asked .
"She had to leave earlier because I've heard that you'll have new students today."

"Woah ! So cool ~" Joon said.
"Neah ~ Another stupid dudes that are gonna make fun of me because I don't have friends." Junho said disappointed.
"No, oppa ! You're my best friend !" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Yahh ! What about meyhhh?" Joon said in english causing us to laugh.
"You're my bff too keke ~" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"It hurts, noona !" he said rubbing his cheeks.

 

-10 mins later-

"Bye Hee noona !" they greeted Hee unnie while I kissed her cheek.

"Bye kids ~ See you later " she said as we left the house.

 

-@ Lee Arts High School ~ Korean lesson-

" Anyeong hasseo kids !" mrs. Go Hye Sun, our korean teacher greeted us.
"Anyeong hasseo, mrs. Go !" we bowed and greeted her.

"Today..  Director Lee wants to show you something !" Mrs. Go said as our [mine,Joon's & Junho's]umma entered in our class with 3 new students .
"Anyeong hasseo, kids ! I want to inform you that they are our new students. Guys, please introduce yourself." umma said as she left the new students talk.

"Anyeong hasseo ~ I`m Lee Chaerin but you can call me CL ! Please take care of me." the blonde haired girl said as she bowed.

"Hello ! Jung So Min-imnida ! Please take care of me !" the short brown haired girl bowed.

"Heyy ! Jang Wooyoung-imnida ! Please take care of me !" a tall handsome guy greeted us and bowed. Omoo ~ He's so cute ~ Woaah! I..I.. AAAAA !

" These are your new mates and I hope you`ll get along. Now.. .Chaerin, please take a seat near Minho and Krystal,So Min can go and stay near Hyun Joong and JongHyun and Wooyoung can stay near Junho and Taeyeon !" Umma said.

Omoooo ~ he's staying near meyhhh? Wooow ! .

They quickly came and took their seats and umma left our classroom.
"Hello ~" Wooyoung greeted me and Junho in whispers because he didn't want to intrrerup the class.

"Heyy !" I said trying to give him the most beautiful smile ever.

"Hey" Junho said without energy .

All the Korean lesson I've stared at my new deskmate. He's so handsome. Gosh ~ .

-Rang Rang-

The bell rang and as mrs. Go gave us the homework, she left the class room. All of us got to talk to new students. I started to talk with Wooyoung but Junho intrrerupted us.

"Hey..Taeyeon.. Let's go to canteen. I`m hungry !" he said.

"Ohhh.. Wooyoung.. I`m sorry ,I` have to go." I said wih a smile and I went towards Junho.

 

 

-Canteen-

"Let's eat kimbap and rice cakes." I sugerred and Junho nodded. We put it on our trays and the made our way towards our usually desk with Chan, Khun, Yul,Hyo and Soo.

"Hey, guys ! "I greeted them all and they greeted me back. As usually, Junho didn't talk to them.He was always so closed in himself and doesn't talk with no one except for me, Joon, umma, Hee unnie and sometimes ,Hyoyeon.

I started to eat my kimbap when I saw Sooyoung giving to Chansung ugly stares.

"What happened, Soo?" I asked her.
"Nothing important!" she said as she kept glaring at Chansung.

"What you have done to her, pabo?" I asked Chan as I hit his arm.
"Auch ! I..I.. " he wanted to finish his sentence but he bursted in to laugh.

"Yahhh ! Hwang Chansung ! You're the most stupid person that I've ever seen." Sooyoung said as she got off from her chiar and started to run.

"Yahh ! Pabo !" I said and then I started to run after her.

I found her in School's park on a bench crying.
"Sooyoung-ah ..what happened?" I said while patting her head.

" Nothing.." she said wipping her tears.

"Oh, come on ! You can tell me !" I said.

She sighed in relief .

#FlashBack.

Soo's POV
"Chansung-sshi ! Look at me, please!" I said as I turned his face to me with my hand.

"Soo, I know that you love me but I love someone else ~" he said to me and he turned around to leave but I grabbed his hand and I turned him to me. I think this is a little to close. We locked our eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He got closer and closer and.. HE WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME?.. but he suddenly bursted in to laughing. I looked at him confused.

"Do you think I would really kiss you? Ohh please.. ." he said as he left me.

End of Soo's POV

#END Of FlashBack.

"Yahhh !? Omoo ~ I`m gonna smack  him so much  that  he's gonna love you !' I said angrily.[ A/N: Taeyeon's POV is continuing.]

"Anyaa ! Leave him.. I think I`m the only one pabo here ! I have to break up with KyuHyun because I'm  hurting him and he doesn't deserve to see me loving that jerk." Sooyoung said sobbing.

I patted her head and I hugged her.

 

-Math lesson-
I  looked around and I saw Sooyoung still down and out. I grabbed a piece of paper and a stylo and I wrote somthing on it. I then threw it to Chansung.

 

  Meet me on school's

back after math class.

 Taeyeon.

 

I saw him reading it and then turned to me and winked. I tried to keep my laugh in.

-After math class.-

@ School's back.

"What did you want to talk with me,Taeyeon?" Chansung asked seriously.

" I wanted to.. smack your handsome face." I said removing my fist and facing it with his face.
"Waeeee?" he said as he stared at my fist.

"Because you hurt her.." I said as I glued my fist on his nose.

"But ...but..."

"No buts.. if you don't want to be smacked you have to ask her to be your girlfriend." I said seriously.
"But I love someone else.."he said.

"I don't care..Now leave !" I said and he left.

Then I dialed Soo's number.

"Yeoboseo !? " she said.
"Soo, you have to break up with KyuHyun..Chansung said he wants to be your boyfriend." I said proudly.
"Whaaaaat? Are you serious?"she yelled.

"I'm more than serious." I said.
"Okay.. Thanks ~ See you at dance class."she greeted me .

I smiled brightly. How smart I am.. next target.. Hyoyeon and Junho.. and then Yuri and Khun and finally me and that dreamy boy,Wooyoung.

I turned then around and I saw Wooyoung with Tiffany talking and ...FLIRTING?

Omgeeee T^T

======================================================]

Heyy guys ~ Sorry for late:D
Here is the first Chappie :]

Please support <3

 

And Happy late Birthday for our Sunny Bunny <3