MatchMaking xD

High School Drama

"Sooyoung`ah !" Chansung called Sooyoung as he started to run after her.
" Yes!?" she turned around and saw Chansung running after her. " Hhh ! Than-ks f-or wai-ting me-yhh !" he said between his hard breaths.
" Never mind.. " she said coldly. " What's up?" she asked him .
" I wantedtoaskyoutobemygirlfriend!" he said in one breath.
" What?" she said confused.
" Uhmm.. I wanted o ask you to be my girlfriend." he said looking at his toes.
" Mwoh?" she said pretending that she don't knows it from Taeyeon. " Hahahahah !" she faked a laugh.
" Wh-what?" he finally looked at her.
" How can you ever think that I would be your girlfriend after all you have done to me?" she asked angrily.
" If you don't do it I`ll get smacked." he said with a 'pleaaaaaaase!' face.
" Who cares?" she said with no interes.
" But..but.." he stuttered out.
" But what?I`m already too hurt to continue." she said as she turned around and wanted to leave but he grabbed her wrist and turned her back.
"WHAT?" she yelled annoyed.He was kinda scared of her tone.He looked in her eyes  and so did her. She calmed  herself and then said after a sigh. " Please,don't insist. You hurt me and I don't want to be hurt again.. I`m sorry.." she said as she left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"KyuHyun oppa.. I`m.. I`m sorry.. I can't be your girlfriend anymore~" she said looking at her toes .
" Sooyoung`ah.. but.. why?" he grabbed her chin with his hand.
" Because.. You know I like Chansung and you don't deserve to use you !" she said .He sighed in relief and then hugged her. " If that's what you wants then.. " he kissed forehead and then she left.
" Why did I have to love that jerk?" she asked  herself frustrated.
" Sooyoung unnie.."  Seohyun called her.
" What's up,maknae?" she said forcing herself to sound okay.
" Chansung asked me where are you." Seohyun said
"And..?" Sooyoung said. " What did you told to that jerk?"
" Umm.. I said I`ll search you and I`ll call him when I found you." SeoHyun said happily while he removed her cellphone from her pocket and dialed Chan's number.
" Yahh ! Don't call him ! I don't want to see him." Sooyoung said while grabbing Seo's phone.
" Wae,unnie?" Seohyun asked confused.
" Doesn't matter.." Sooyoung said. " Let's go and meet the others."
" Kay unnie.." Seohyun smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Tae ! Wait !" Junho said as he was running to reach Taeyeon.
" Hey Junnn oppa !" she said." What's up?" she smiled.
" I wanted to ask you to go out tonight.."  Junho said.
" Uhmm.. I think I can't .. I have an appointment tonight !" Taeyeon said as she remembered the thing with Khun.
" Ahh.. Okay.." he sighed.
" But you can go with Hyoyeon.." she said as she saw Hyoyeon walking towards them.
" Why I would want to go with her out,huh?" he said because he didn't observed Hyoyeon near him.
" Oppa..." Hyoyeon said after she heard what Junho said. She started to run.
Junho froze in and looked at Taeyeon who had an angry face on.
" You ,pabo ! " she said" Go after her !" she pointed the way where Hyoyeon ran.
Junho ran after her but he could reach her and then he lost her.
" Okay..." he said and he slowly walked away..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-4pm ~ After School-
@ Lee's house.
" Umma ! " Joon said as he hugged Young Ae,his mom.
" My kidssss ~" she said as she hugged them all and kissed them.

"How was today? How did you liked the new kids?" Young Ae asked her children as she served them the dinner helped by Tae Hee.
" It was great ,umma ! That girl,Luna  is just awesome.." Joon said as he drank a little from his glass of juice. " She was main vocalis in her school like me, she likes skating like me and she's cuteeeee !" Joon said excidet.
Young Ae giggled. "Someone's in love !" she said as she patted her son's head.
" Anyaa ! I`m not in love." he said.
" What about Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.
" I don't like her anymore~ anyway.. she has a boyfriend and now she's flirting with that new guy from your class.. I saw the in th break "Joon said
Taeyeon sighed.
" What happened ,my doll?" Young Ae asked Taeyeon.
"Uhmm.. nothing.. " she said as she was playing with the ramen .
" Girl's problems.." Junho asked while laughing.
" Is not like you don't have your problems with Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said annoyed to Junho.
" What problems? Do you like Hyoyeon?  Omooo ~ " Young Ae said as he kissed his son's cheeks.
" Umma ! I don't like Hyoyeon !" he said as he pushed her mom .
" Yahh ! Don't be like that... She's cute and kind and she's suitable for you !" Young ae said happily.
" Let him ,mom... He has to go to her and give her the chemistry homework becaue of him she wasn't at chemistry lesson. " Taeyeon said finally eating her ramen.
" Why me?" he complained.
" Because I`ve already told you I have an appointment with Khun oppa" Taeyeon said
" With Nickhun? Omooo ~" Young Ae said.
" Umma ! What happened with you? Why are you so excidet today?" Joon asked.
" Umma ! Not with Nickhun.. With Yuri and Nickhun. You won't understand " Taeyeon said.
" Are you match making again?" Joon asked.
" Yup !" she said happily."After you eat,you`ll go to Hyo,understood?" she said as she was pointing with the chop sticks to Junho.
" Okay " he sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Kim's House
-DingDong-
"I`m going.." Hyoyeon said to her mother.
She oppened the door slowly and saw Junho.She stared at him a little and the she wanted to close the door but he stopped her.He sighed and then handed her his chemistry notebook.
" Taeyeon sent me to give you the chemistry homework." he said.
" Ohhh...okay now.. bye ~" she said as she grabbed the notebook and wanted to close the door again but he stopped her.
"Let's talk..." he said as he grabbed her hand.She looked surprised at his hand and then spoke out.
" Why? `Bout what?"
" About how I was a jerk..." he said looking at his toes.
" Okay..I know it already.." she said in  a low voice.
" Come on ! Let's walk a little and talk.. I`m feeling bad because you`re mad on me " he said with a 'pleeeeeeese' face.
" Okay..." she sighed and closed the door  and started to walk.
They walked slowly on the aley in silence. No one of them was  brave enough to say something.
They reached a nearby park and Junho ponited a bench and they took a seat on it.
Hyoyeon  looked away while Junho was searching for his words.
" Hyo.. Uhmm.. Hyoyeon?" he finally said breaking the silence.
" Huh!?" she turned facing with him.
" I wanted to .. say sorry.. I didn't meant to say.. what I`ve said.. I just.." he said nervous.
" Calm down.. it's.. it's okay,oppa !" she faked the sweetest smile ever .
" But.. it was to easy and you were so angry and.. I thought I have to treat you or something.." he rubbed his neck's back.
" You don't have t-- If I think better I`m still mad.. treat me !" she said as she realized that she wants to spend more time with him.
" Okay.. " he gave her an eye-smile because he thought she forgave him.
" Let's go and drink something.." she said as she grabbed his hand and started dragging him towards a shop.
"Waitt... stop dragging me !" he almost yelled at her and she pulld her hand away from his .
" Sorry.." they both said in the same time.She giggled and he threw his hands in his pockets.


" What do you want to drink?" Junho asked Hyoyeon.
" Umm.. I think I want an ice cream not a drink." she giggled and pointed the ice cream fridge.
" Okay !" he chuckled " What kind?" he asked her.
" Umm.. with watermelon." she said
" I`ll get it.." he said as he get 2 watermelons icecream.
"Thank you.." she said smiling.
" For nothing."


-Meanwhile ~ With Nickhun.-
He was waiting her . It passed half an hour and she wasn't there. He decided to call her.
" Yeoboseo, Taeng ~ Why aren't you here?" he asked her .
" Uhmm.. Khun oppa,I`m sorry but my mother asked me to help her with something that's very important for her. I didn't wanted to dissapoint her.Sorry oppa !" she said with a 'I`m-sorry' fake tone.
" Umm.. okay..it's okay.. I`ll go home."he said.
" Noo ! I`ve already called Yuri.. she said she's free and it's pity to leave her like that."
" Okay.." he said disappointed.
" I`m sorry ,Khun oppa!! Byeee ~" she said as she hang off the phone.
" Bye ~" he said too." Yuri?.. Oh ,Gawd !!" he said as he hit his own head.
He waited about 5 mins and then he saw Yuri running along the street.
[A/N: She was wearing it :http://photos.hancinema.net/photos/photo52814.jpg ]
"Sor-ry for la-te ,op-pa !" she said panting.
"It's okay.." he chukled as he put his hand on her back.
" Thankss ~" she smiled revealing her white pearls.
"It's okay.. " he said.

" And what should we do?" she asked playing with her fingers and she kept smiling because she was so nervous being with him.
" I planned to lead Taeng to cinema so.. I`ll lead you there !" he said giving her his charming smiles.
" Oppa ! Stop smiling at me.. I`m feeling weird." she blushed and giggled while putting her hand on .
" Wae?" he laughed.
" I don't know.." she said.

-after 2 hours-
"Woaah ! That movies was great ! I felt like crying when Rose found Jack frozen in the ocean's water." Yuri said while tears forming in her black eyes.
" Yahh ! Don't cry now.. " Nickhun sai patting her head.
" But it was so sad ! When I saw the water inunding the ship I was trembling." she said scared.
" I didn't knew that you`re so fragile." he said laughing. She blushed .
They were on way to Yuri's house.He was with his hands in his pockets and she was holding her own hands to prevent the coldness entr in her body.
" Are you cold?" he asked as he realized she was trembling.
" A little.."
" Keep it.." he said as he put his jacket on her shoulders.
" Thank you,oppa!" she smiled.
" It's okay.." he smiled back.
" Anyway.. I wanted to thank yo-- Ahhhh !" she said as her feet hit a stone and she was about to fell but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back but he fell and she fell over him.
They locked their eye. She felt like burning. This was the first time when he's looking so intense in her eyes and he's almost hugging her.
He was looking intense in her dark black eyes . She was so beautiful.How it comes that he didn't realized it since now?
"Oppa,are you okay?" she asked when she managed to come out from her daze.
" Yes.. I`m pretty good ! I`m not smitten " he chuckled
She got up and helped him to got up too.She cleaned the dust from his T-shirst and she smiled.
" Thanks." he said.
"Are we gonna stop thank to eachother?" she laughed.
" Uhmm.."
They reached Yuri's house .
" Good night.." he said.
" Thanks for tonight,oppa !" she smiled." Good night.." she greeted him and she entered in her house.
"Yesssssssss ~" she yelled.
-Meanwhile-
Khun saw the door closing behind Yuri. He started to walk again .
" This is kinda weird!" he said and smirked.
============================


Please support <3

Thanks for everything ^^