Dear Diary

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV
22.06.2011.- Wednesday
Dear Diary...
".... It already passed 2 weeks since we came back from that camp. My head is better,my relationship with Wooyoung is better too and with Junho as well. I already told him that I can't accept him and he already started to spend more time with Hyoyeon. They even have an official date tonight. I`m so excited for them too ! She waited for this moment since she knows him . I think he firstly got angry because I forgave Wooyoung and he wanted to make me feel jealous [ he don't even knows how jealous I am . kekeke ~ ] and I think he started to like it as well.


Overrides these 2 pigeons .. I caught Khun kissing Yuriiiiiiiiiii !  Fate or what?  Btw, they don't knows that I know that they're together. And soon is Khun's Birthday...  And I`m invited . There will be all of us - Me,Hyo,Yul,Soo, Yoon, Seo,Sunny,Sica  ,Fany,Jun,Joon , Chan, Khun [ lol.it would be strange ~ at his birthday without him =D] ,Taec,Jay and Luna. I don't know what happened with the rest but they just can't come.


Umm.. I feel weird. I didn't talked with Tiffany since that incident. I felt like talking with my enemy so I didn't talk with her. It's sad though we were good friends and now we don't talk to each other at all. I miss her asking me about Joon,you know? But I think she already forget him because he has Luna now and Tiffany got to know Wooyoung in a intimate way. Argh ! Stop being jealous Kim Taeyeon,you`re not solving something ! Whatever.. I heard  from Chansung,her brother, she kept throwing up these days. Maybe she's sick or something? I hope no ! I still care about here even thought she did what she did.


Umm .. about what I`ve said earlier .. Joon has Luna now.. Yeah. Their a couple now ! The kids from today ~ all is going so fost for them. Yesterday they were in diapers ,today they have a girlfriend/boyfriend and tomorrow they`re married.I think Luna's suitable for him and I already like her and I consider her my dongsaeng.
I think I forgot something to tell you ~ Chansung keps asking Sooyoung out because he knows that I would smack him if she's not his girlfriend but she keps avoiding and rejecting him. I think I should talk with her tomorrow,at school.They're making such a cute couple,you know? But she's too stubborn and I think she's right. She had been in love with him more than he knows and she was always asking him but he always rejected her. Now,it's her turn. Muahaha . xD


With JaySica [ Jessica and Jay ] nothing intresting. they're together since the new years and you already knew it.


There is a square of love between TaecYoonSunSu. [ Taecyeon,Yoona,Junsu and Sunny.] After Tiffany broke up with Junsu he strated to like Sunny but she likes Taec and Taec likes Yoona and Yoona likes Taec. Taec and Yoona are together and Sunny is down but Junsu is always there acting like a friend for Sunny but she don't knows that Junsu likes her. Omoo ~ What a couple . I think Sunny should accept him.
Aigoo ~ It's already 11pm. I should go to sleep now.  Cya tomorrow . I have to ask Hyoyeon how went the date with Junho and I have to tell to Soo to accept Chan and to stop  making fun of him. Hahaha.
Good Night <3.... "


After I stopped writing in my diary ,I saw that Hyoyeon was calling me.I picked up.
" Yeoboseo ! " I said happily.
" Kiddo ! I had such a great time with Junho !" she cheered.
" Why? What happend? Did you to kissed?" I asked excitedly.
" No ! Not so far . Haha ~ It's just.. umm.. he's so caring all of sudden. Why? I don't get it . " she said.
" Yahh ! He loves you ! Hello ~ Just enjoy it and stop 'getting it'. " I scolded her.
" Uhhh ! Okay.." she said.
" And.. tell me ! How it was?" I asked her excitedly again.
" Umm.. we firstly went to the cinema and we saw a romantic movie.. and he put his hand around my shoulders and he even told me to put my head on his shoulder,you know?" she almost yelled in her phone.
" Aww ! So sweeet. " I cheered.
" And then.. he drove me to a coffe bar and we drank something and joked ~ kekeke ~ Your bro is funny ,you know?" she laughed
" Stop asking me if ' I know' ,kayyy?" I laughed too. " And then?"
" Umm.. he then walked me home ... and HE HELD MY HAND !" she literally yelled .
" Oh Em Geeeeeeeeee ! " I yelled too.
" I know ! It's super .~"
" Kyaa ~ I`m happy for you ! Now,palli and go to sleep ~ I`ll see you tomorrow. Sleep well ! Kisses." I greeted her.
" Arraso ! Good night ~" she greeted me back and hang off.
I immediatly went to sleep.

==================================

Short T^T

Sorry ~

I hope you liked JunHyo xDD

I would never end it JunTae . i`ll promise.

 

PLEASE SUPPORT <3

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for everything ^^