Finally.. happines.

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

I opened slowly my eyes to see the same dark and cold cell. My stomach was yelling ,I was starving.I stood up and I started to walk in the cell with my hands on my tummy. Suddenly a voice came out.

" Come here and eat,TeTe !" I turned around and I saw Hyo smiling at me while keeping in her hands a pack where I think is some food.I rushed and I grabbed that pack.I started to eat.

" We already talked with mrs. and mr. Hwang. they are in their plane from California to here." she said looking at me eat those fries she bought me.I nodded slighty." They said all is gonna be fine for you." she said.

" How's Yoogeun?" I asked removing my face from the fries plate and throwing my hand in the pack to found a hamburger.I then looked at her to find a dumbfounded and wide eyes Hyoyeon. I was scared.

"W-What happened to Yoogeun?" I asked ,eyes widened,loud tone and scared face.

" T-Tae.. Yoogeun.. Tiffany... Tiffany took him with her." she stuttered out.

" WHAT?" I yelled and my voice echoed again in the cell. She nodded slowly looking at her toes." But how?" I asked .

" She somehow localized him and took him from Minzy unnie's plance and the she took him with her." she said crying.I hugged her. She's crying more than me. Sometimes she can be so weaky.

" Is someone searching for him?" I asked her and she shook her head. " Ho--" I wanted to say something but then a policeman came with mrs. Hwang.

" Sweetie.. you can go out now." mrs. Hwang said hugging me as the policeman let me out from the cell.I nodded slowly and then I ran outside and I started to serch for Yoogeun everywhere helped by Wooyoung,Junhyo and mrs. Hwang.

End of Taeyeon's POV

..............................................................

" Eat it and then will swim,okay?" Tiffany said to little Yoogeun handing him a chocolate flavoured ice-cream. He nodded and smiled slighty while his ice-cream.Tiffany looked at him ,smiling and patting his back.

'He's so cute and adorabble..' she thought to herself. 'It's so pity that he has to die." she thought again with a devil smile on her face.

After Yoogeun finished his ice-cream,Tiffany took his hand and  dragged him in the sea's cold water. It was 9pm in the night..

" It's a little cold." Yoogeun said to Tiffany as they touched the water with the feet.

" No.. it is perfect. " she gave him an eye-smile and the pushed him in the water. Yoogeun started to crying but no-hearted-Tiffany wasn't giving any signs of pity, she was just pushing his head and his body deeper in the water.

" Tiffany ! Stop !" Taeyeon said rushing to Tiffany and trying to stop her.

" You.. GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME FINISH MY BUISNESS." Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon . Taeyeon didn't stop. She continued to push Tiffany untill they both fell in the water too.

" Tiffany ! Stop it for the Godness sake !"Wooyoung shouted while running to the 3 in the water followed by Junho and Hyoyeon. Junho grabbed Tiffany's arms and pulled her up,Wooyoung hugged Taeyeon and Hyoyeon pulled Yoogeun up in her arms and comforted him and made him stop crying.

 

After that The police came and took Tiffany. In the police station she was yelling and hitting all around her. 

"Where is Joon?" she yelled and she fell straight on her chiar and closed her eyes.

" What happened?" Taeyeon rushed over to her waving her hand in front of her and checking her head for bruises.

" She asked something about a certain 'Joon' and the she fell." mes. Hwang said patting her daughter's head and hugging her.

" What's going on with her? She broke up with Joon almost 5 years ago.." Taeyeon whispered to herself while rubbing her chin and thinking hard.

"I think she never forgot Joon." Junho shrugged and said in a low voice looking at Tiffany. Taeyeon nodded slowly.

-2 weeks later-

" Hyoyeon`ah.. Yuri`ah..Can you please take care of Yoogeun while me and Sooyoung are going to see Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked the girls while grabbing Sooyoung's hand and  her jacket.The 2 girls nodded and smiled. SooTae waved at them and left.Yes.Taeyeon and Yoogeun were back in Korea after 4 long years.

Now Taeyeon and Sooyoung were at Maripos - a ShopFlower to buy some flowers for Tiffany. She was hospitalizated in a bedlam because she had seasonal issues at her brain - she sometimes can't controll herself that's why she wanted to kill Yoogeun,her own son.

" Should we buy pink roses?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon looking at a bunch of cute rose rosses.Taeyeon shrugged and looked better at the rosses while throwing her nose to smell a sweet perfume. She then nodded and got the bunch.

" I`m sure that she`ll like it." Sooyoung pointed the rosses and smiled while Taeyeon nodded again.

 

----

" Yoogeun`ahh ! Come here ..." Taeyeon and Sooyoung were on the hallway when they  heard someone yelling. They knew it was Tiffany so they ran to her room the see a white-dressed-Tiffany playing with her legs's fingers and shouting after Yoogeun.

" Fany`ah.. We`re here !" Taeyeon went near Tiffany and patted her back.

" Did you brought Yoogeun or Joon with you?" Tiffany smiled and looked at Taeyeon who was shooking her head in an apologeticall way. Tiffany's smile fadded away.

" But we brought you pink-smelly-rosses." Sooyoung handded the rosses to Tiffany. She analized them a little.. looked at them and smelled it's perfume and then she ripped one. She looked at it again and started to throw one by one the petals.

" Joon loves me? He loves me not.. He loves me..He loves me not." she said ripping all the petals." He loves me not.. " she sighed hardly and let her body fell in the bed.Taeyeon exchanged some glares with Sooyoung .

" Taengoo`ah.." Tiffany said with her eyes closed.

" Uhm?" Taeyeon replied.

" Tiffany is very sorry about what she had done before." Tiffany said rubbing Taeyeon's hand without open her eyes. Taeyeon nodded.

" It's..okay ! " she shrugged and and kissed Tiffany's forehead. Sooyoung covered her Tiffany with a blanket . The 2 leaned towards the door to leave but then Taeyeon whispered .

" By the way.. Thanks for giving me that precious gift.. Yoogeun ! And don't forget... Smiled and all is gonna be fine.." Taeyeon smiled and turned around to leave again but Tiffany stopped her.

" Taaengu`ya..Next time.. bring me chocolate with cherry syrup." Tiffany smiled brightly and Sooyoung chuckled. Taeyeon just nodded and waved in good-bye.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

After we left Tiffany there I dropped Sooyoung of at her house because Chansung was hungry and she had to cook for her husband. Isn't it hilarious ? She was the one who needed someone to cook for her because she was having 7-8 meals in one day and now Chansung is punishing her to cook for him.

Then I went to see umm and appa and Joon. I was so happy to see them after a long time.Umma was the same sweet, big-hearted but now older women. xD Appa was always smiling and patting my head and Joon was just kidding with me like hen we were 16 and 18 years old. I miss that old time. That time passed so fast and it will never come back.

Junho and Hyoyeon had their own ad : Hyoyeon was pregnant in 2 months. She'll have her own Yoogeun how she wished.

Just when we were eating my phone rang. It was Wooyoung.

"Yeoboseo!?" I answered.

" Hey, Taeng.. I know you wanted to take care of Yoogeun when you`re at your parents but I have a little problem now.. can you come at your house now? I`ll come there with him and then I`ll rush at my job." he said to me.

" Okay.." I said and he hang off." I have to go.. Wooyoung can't stay with Yoogeun more..." I shrugged and hugged every of my family's member.

" Next time bring the pimp here too !" Joon teased.

" Okay !" I laughed.

 

 

--

I reached my home and I entered. All was dark.. Just little candles from place to place were helping me to see around.

"Who put these here?" I said to myself and headed to the switch to turn the lights on but then someone hugged me from behind and put in front of me a red rose and a little red ,covered with silk box.

" I put these here !" I heard a known voice spoke out and my eyes widened.

" W-Wooyoung?" I asked in a confused tone and I felt him nodding.I slowly turned to him." What are all of these?" I asked  looking around and then at his hand which was holding the red box and the red rose. He smiled and kneeled down.

" I know what will happen next so just kiss me pabo !" I said pulling him up in a gently kiss.He dropped the rose and the box and wrapped his arms around me ,lifting me in his arms in the bridal style up,to my room.

End of Taeyeon's POV

 

THE END ~

==============================

Woah ! End T^T I hope you enjoyed to read it like I enjoyed to write it.

Btw, have you saw 2pm's Hand Up MV? I just love it. My bias JunWooChanKhun are sooo fine here <3

But Taec and Junsu are fine too xD

And Wooyoung's solo + Junho's face at  || 2.10|| + Chansung's body in the begining + Khun's wink in the begingin made my day ~

And that horse it's pretty hilarious. xD

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4&feature=topvideos_music

 

I also planned to write another fanfic but i have a dilemma. I can't decide.. to write a ' My Maiddie' sequel  or a story about Luna x LeeJoon? Or maybe both? Tell me your opinion please :D

 

 

 

Thanks for supporting <3

 

 

 


Thanks for everything <3