My nephew.

High School Drama

The time passed faster. It was 5 December-Yuri's b-day. [A/N: Weird ,huh? KhunRi's couple's b-day on less that 3 chapters xD]. All of them were at her house celebrating Yuri's happy 19 b-day. Wooyoung was helping Tiffany to seat on the couch .He wasn't Taeyeon's boyfriend anymore since Tiffany was pregnant in 3months.


#FlashBack.
" What happened ,Taeng?" Wooyoung hugged her from behind and kissing her on her ear.
" Umm.. I want to break up with you !" she said pushing him away.
" Why?" he said very dissapointed .
" Tiffany needs you  and you know that.I feel kinda jealous. You`re always with her and I can't bear with it. And I also can understand that she needs you. Please don't feel sad because I`ll be okay." she said and gave him a last kiss on his lips.

"But.. after we did last night .. After we felt each other ? You can't leave me like that!" he said dumbfounded.She smiled.

" I can't say that I didn't feel good or I can't say that I don't love you but Tiffany needs you more that I do !" she smiled again.She then left him alone in his world.
#End of the FlashBack

Junho and Hyoyeon were together since Khun's B-day and they're planning to get married after they'll finish this year of high school. This will happen in 1 month so they'll have the wedding 2 months later since now.

Sooyoung and Chansung are together too. She was always there comforting him since he learnt that Tiffany is pregnant and she was there when he told it to his parents.

 

#FlashBack

" Appa.. Umma.. " Chansung looked down and Sooyoung held onto his hand.

" Tell them. All is gonna be fine !" Sooyoung whispered.

" Tiffany.. " he said and then sighed.

"What's with my Tiffany?" mrs. Hwang,their mother said.

" She.. is pregnant!" Chansung said still looking down and Sooyoung was patting his head.

" WHAT?" mr. Hwang,their dad shouted.

" Awww ! I`m gonna have a nephew !" mrs. Hwang said sweetly.Chansung looked dumbfounded at her.
" Who's the dad?" mr. Hwang asked Chansung.
" One of our mates. I talked with him already.. He's gonna marry Tiffany." Chansung said looking down again.

" How could you leave it happen?" mr. Hwang asked.

" I know it was half my fault but firstly it was YOUR fault because you left us alone. You always leave us alone because of your buisness." Chansung said with nerves.

Mr. Hwang's jaw dropped. His son was kind right.He hugged her thight and mrs. hwang did the same . Chansung's tears were unstoppable. Soooyoung just smiled and patted his back.
" I told you that all is gonna be fine.
" she said.

Mrs. Hwang looked at Sooyoung and smiled.
" Are you his girlfriend?"
mrs. Hwang asked Sooyoung.
" Uhmm.. No !" she smiled awkwardly.
" He didn't ask me yet." she said.
" But I see you`re very close to each other.
" mrs. Hwang said .

" Yes.. and I wanted o ask her if she`ll be my gf after I`ll tell you about Tiffany .So.. Sooyoung,would you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he kissed her hand.

Sooyoung blushed and nodded.
" How sweet.. you got to have such a great girl,Chanana !" mrs. Hwang patted her son's head and Soo blushed again and hugged him.

#End of FlashBack

Sunny accept Junsu. JaySica were inseparable. TaecYoon were the same. Joon and Luna are together .Khun and Yuri  the same.

 

" Happy b-day Yul ~ Happy b-day Yul ~ Happy b-day our sweet Yul Happy b-day to you !" they sang.

" Thank you all !" Yuri said as she blow the candles.

 

" Sit here, babe!" Wooyoung said to his future wife,Tiffany as he helped her si down on the couch.He baby has just 2 weeks and then she`ll give birth." My baby has to get some rest. " he smiled. He was tired. Tired of taking care of her and  being away from Taeyeon. He missed her so much. Feeling her body and her lips .

Tiffany looked in a weird way.

" Why you`re always talking about the baby? Sit here because the baby is tired. Eat it because the baby is hungry.Do it because the baby blah blah blah ! Always about the baby. What about me,huh?" Tiffany shouted.

" Tiffany,can you please shut up? I`m tired." he said as he took a seat near her and closed his eyes for a while . When she opened it he saw Taeyeon smiling at him.

" How's the happy couple?" she asked.

" Very well ! We're doing fine." she said as she kissed Wooyoung's cheek.

" How's my nephew?" Tae asked as she put her hand on Fany's tummy.

" Nephew?" Wooyoung whispered to himself.

" Yes ! Tiffany is my sister like the other girls from the group." Taeyeon smiled again as she heard what Wooyoung said.

" Ohh !" he said.

Tiffany stretched her hand to grabb her drink but she remained like that.
" What happened,Fany?" Taeyeon said worried.
" My water just broke." she said.
" Wooyoung,call the ambulance!" Taeyeon said waving her hand in front of Tiffany to make her oxygen and gave some water brought by Hyoyeon.

Wooyoung called the ambulance and it came in less than 5 mins.

" Woo,climb in the ambulance ! You have to be with her!" Taeyeon said as Wooyoung remained like a rock when the ambulance came and Fany climbed in it.

" I.." he said.
" I`m going with her !" Taeyeon said.
" You all,came there !" Taeyeon climbed in and the ambulance left.

 

 

 

" Breath in and out ! In and out !" the nurse said to Tiffany and she did it.

" Push now !" the nurse said.
" It hurts !" Tiffany said.
" Come on,Fany ! You can do it !" Taeyeon said to Tiffany." Do it for Wooyoung !"
" Aaaaa !" she yelled.

" If no, for Chansung ! He did a lot of things for you !" Taeyeon said.

"Now,push !" the nurse said and Tiffany pushed.
" Wooahhhh ! Woahhhhhhhh !" a baby's cried could be heard.
" Look here,miss ! This is your little boy !" the nurse said after she cleaned and dressed the baby and handed him to Tiffany.

" Take him away from me !" Tiffany shouted.
" What !? " The nurse said.

"Please excuse her now ! She's tired and she don't knows what she's saying." Taeyeon said as she took the baby in her arms.

" Hello baby ! This is you auntie,Taeyeon !" she said smiling and swinged him slowly.The baby started to 'laugh'.

Taeyeon went out from the birth room and all of them surrounded her.
" Wooyoung`sshi.. this is your son," Taeyeon said as she handed the baby to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung's eyes were teary. He hugged his son thight and then looked at him.

" I`m going to see my sister !" Chansung said and went to Fany followed by Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

The days passed faster,2months . Tiffany wasn't allowed to leave the hospital because she had a problem on her tummy. She kept on rejecting the baby because she said that Wooyoung loves just the baby not her.Wooyoung was always there with Tiffany but she didn't see it. Taeyeon was also there for Wooyoung . Her heart was still loving him even thought she didn't show it to him.

" Tiffany... look here ! Your baby." Taeyeon tried the thousandth time to make Tiffany hold her baby. Wooyoung was looking at them from outside.

" Take him away from me !" Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and she fell with the baby and he started to cry.Wooyoung ran and helped Taeyeon to get up and took the baby.

" When I`ll get out of here I`ll take him and I`ll make him diasapear from this world." Tiffany yelled.

" How can you say something like this.?" Wooyoung shouted too.

" Leave me !You love him more than  you love me ! And you love Taeyeon !" she started to move her feets and rollong in the bed.

Wooyoung called the doc and he injected her something. She quickly fell asleep.

Wooyoung sighed and took a seat on the bench which was on the hospitall's hallway with the arms crossed.

Taeyeon went near him after she put the baby and helped him fell a sleep.
"Wooyoung`sshi.." she said in a low voice.

" What?" he turned round and looked at her surprised.She amounted in her legs and his did it too.

" Please take care of her !" she said as she tip toed and wrapped her arms around his neck.He was very surprised and then he slowly put his hands on her waist. After some seconds she break the hug and he nodded slowly and after he could say something she kissed him.

He was in his world now,dreaming.

" I`m going home now but I won't stay very much." she said and he nodded.

====================================================

Thank you for everthing <3

 

 

 

 

Please support <3