A Grandfather's Worries.

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

He nearly ran over on every red light that was in his way to get back to his grandchild.
 
He reached home and jumped out from the car without even turning it off. 
 
The car jerked with the force of how hard he pulled the breaks.
 
He barged through the doors and saw Gina laying on Cheondung's upper body and him himself was laying on the floor and the both of them were superbly engrossed in the cartoon "Sin Chan".
 
He literally felt his soul flying away from his body.
 
"Oh Dear Lord, thank you for Cheondung being here, thank you thank you, thank you so much. I promise I won't ever leave her like that again." He prayed in his heart.
 
"Oh Uncle, you're back." Cheondung finally realized he was there.
 
"I forgot you were here Cheondung. I forgot about Gina." The Uncle truthfully told him.
 
"Oh she was upset at first but we're okay, aren't we G?" Cheondung asked the baby.
 
The baby only replied "Doong-Doong" and grinned.
 
Then Uncle jerked back to life. 
 
"That's the second word she has said all her life."
 
Cheondung was playing with the baby when Uncle said that.
 
"Huh? Second word you say? You mean she has never talked before?" He asked Uncle, not quite believing it.
 
"The only word she has said was Mama."
 
"Ah? But she was talking a lot of gibberish the whole morning. She wouldn't stop." Cheondung stared at the baby.
 
The baby just giggled.
 
"You, young lady, are a cheeky one, you know that?" Cheondung lifted Gina up in the air and she was jumping up and down, feeling very happy.
 
Uncle was left alone in his thoughts, and just smiled when he thinks about how happy Gina is with Cheondung in her life.
 
She was a quiet baby most of the times, and frankly this is like the first time Uncle has seen her so outgoing, for a baby.
 
"Maybe I could pair him and Val up." He said to himself and thought it was a great idea.
 
His daughter needs a guy in her life and based on who the baby's daddy was, he wasn't gonna let his daughter choose for her own this time.
 
Time for daddy to play matchmaker.