Dinner Part Two

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

They all got off the van and Mireu raced to hug his hyung but stopped short.
 
"Omoooo! Who is this little cutie?!" He said loudly while bending his body so he is actually at eye level with Gina.
 
Gina touched his mouth and Mireu kissed it, she pulled back and giggled loudly. 
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Cheondung asked them, a bit surprised.
 
"I invited them." Val said from behind. 
 
They all turned and saw five girls standing at the door, with faces a lot like each other but yet so different.
 
"You? How would you know them? You .... So that's why you wanted to kill me." 
 
He whispered the last part as he understood.
 
"Yeah. We'll talk about that later. But now, welcome welcome! Don't just stand outside."
 
She invited them in and they moved inside.
 
"Hyung, can I hold her?" Mireu asked him.
 
Cheondung just gave him the baby and off they went to join the rest of the party, leaving Cheondung behind.
 
"Cheondung?" 
 
"So that's why you wanted to kill me."
 
"I was mad. I thought we were friends and when I found out you were Cheondung from MBLAQ, I was really hurt and I had no idea why." 
 
She joined him at the porch, sitting on tiled rail there.
 
"I thought maybe you were some crazy fan or that you might treat me differently. I didn't want that to happen, especially you being a crazy fan." 
 
She just smiled at that.
 
"Well sorry to say, I had no idea who you were. Until I met the rest the guys this morning at work, then I remembered why you look so familiar. I actually studied about you on the last three days of my vacay. How I had not known it was you I have no idea."
 
Cheondung just smiled sadly.
 
"Hey come on now. I'm not gonna treat you any different now. You're still the same boy I helped at the airport." 
 
"Boy?" He repeated her word with incredulity.
 
"I am a man okay? Not a boy, alright?" He told her.
 
Before she could answer, Lee Joon came outside and dragged her inside.
 
"Stop hogging her Cheondung. She's not yours." 
 
He told him, putting his arms around her shoulder.
 
"Yahh! Why are you touching her?" Cheondung scolded his hyung.
 
Lee Joon just entered with Val and he turned around to smirk at his dongsaeng.
 
"Yahhh!" Cheondung shouted, making his way to the living room.