Shouldn't Have Done That

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

When Seungho got in, he was still contemplating on whether he is going to tell G.O about seeing Cheondung and losing him for the second time.
 
He took his bath and went to sleep, thinking "I'll tell him tomorrow. He'll forgive me. Right?" 
 
The next morning, Byunghee was the first to wake up. So he went next door to wake the other two. 
 
Then he realized there's only two of them, then instantly his mood took a dip in MoodyVille.
 
He told the maknae to wake up Joonie so they could go eat downstairs at the buffet and the maknae asked him if he got any goodnight sleep.
 
Byunghee just "mmm" him and Mireu knows that he shouldn't bother him now. 
 
"Seung, wake up now. Come on, breakfast will be over soon."
 
Seungho woke up with even terrible eye bags than before.
 
"What happened to you? You look awful." Byunghee looked at him.
 
"Just don't kill me Byunghee." was all Seungho said to him.
 
"Why would I wanna kill you?"
 
"I saw Cheondung last night when I went out on a drive and I lost him."
 
There was complete silence and Seugho opened his eyes to look at Byunghee.
 
He was smiling, in a creepy forced kind of way.
 
"What?"
 
Seungho didn't reply. He couldn't and did not want to answer Byunghee's what.
 
"You lost him?! You saw him and you lost him?!" Byunghee wasn't shouting at him, just saying it in a angered tone and more into a whisper hissing kind of talk.
 
Of course, Seungho heard every word of what he said.
 
Byunghee got up and went into the bathroom.
 
Seungho let out a breath of a relief but soon was paralysed with fear because Byunghee decided to come back screaming at him and started choking him while shaking him too.
 
"How could you lost him?! You saw him and you lost him! You idiot! Now we might not have even another chance to find him and you had that chance but you blew it! You idiot!"
 
Byunghee's screaming was so loud that the other boys from the other room came in and pried Byunghee away from their leader.
 
Seungho was gasping really hard and Joonie was just patting his back softly.
 
"I'm sorry but..."
 
Before Seungho could finish, Byunghee took a deep breath and glared at him really hard.
 
"Just get ready in the next two hours. You can take your bath next door." 
 
He left the room and slammed the bathroom door, making the three of them cringed.
 
Joon asked, not knowing whether he'll get an answer.
 
"What did you do hyung?" 
 
Seungho just sighed and told them to get ready before he blows up again.
 
Then he thought, maybe I shouldn't have told him.
 
Aishhh, whatever.