Red Van

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

Seungho was looking over at G.O, who had just took some Paracetamol so that he could fall asleep and get more energy for tomorrow.

He then walk to next door through the connected doors to check on Mireu and Joonie. 

Their lights were on and they were both in bed, asleep.

Aish these two. You could have switch off the light, he mentally scolded them. 

He switched off the light and was about to go back to his room, when suddenly he heard someone call out to him.

"Hyung?" It was Mireu. He was sitting up in his bed.

"Yes maknae?" Seungho asked him.

"Is Byunghee-hyung okay? I saw him taking pills just now to get some sleep. He rarely does that." His young face was contorted with worry.

Seungho then thought, despite his roburst ways and oblivion to everything,  Mireu still cares about people and he does notice things. 

"Byunghee-hyung is just worried about Doongie that's all Mireu. You know how he is." He told Mireu while patting his head. 

"Hyung? Will Sanghyun-hyung be okay?" Again, the sad face.

"Let's pray he is kay? But I trust he can take care of himself. Now go to sleep, we have a lot of things to do tomorrow."

"What about you hyung? Are you gonna get some sleep?" Mireu asked him.

"We'll see. I have to make sure everything will be alright. And probably at the mean time, wait for Cheondung to call or at least text me."

"Promise to tell and wake me up when he calls hyung?"

"I promise."

Seungho then smiles at him and leaves the maknae in a deep slumber.

He took the room card and grabbed his pasport and car keys and wallet and headed out to get some air.

He drove out from the hotel, not knowing where he's going. He memorize the hotel's street name and everything surrounding it.

At the stop light, he stopped next to a red van. He rolled down the windows and grab a cigarette and light it. 

He turned to his left and saw three people in the red van. 

The older man was teasing the girl beside him and was replied with a glare and an embarrassed face while the boy behind the other two would just chuckle silently.

Seungho heard the older man said "I'm sorry baby girl, but your glare don't work on me. I taught you how to glare before and it doesn't affect me. Not with that red face."

Seungho just smiled at that. He then heard a very small but still a boy's voice that sounded awful familiar.

He looked to the left again, and saw Cheondung in the back seat.

"Okay, I just saw Cheondung." He said to himself while looking straight again.

The light then turned to green, signalling for them to go.

Seungho was still muttering to himself and the red van had already moved on and turned a corner when he decided to do something about it.

"Cheondung!!" He snapped and turned his head to the left and saw a couple on a Vespa jumped from his sudden scream.

"What, where, what happened? I just saw him!" He mutters to himself, again. 

He drove around the place he saw Cheondung, in hopes that he could catch him again but of course, to no avail.

He stops the car and just repeatedly knocks his head onto the steering wheel. 

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid. Now what am I gonna tell G.O?"