Mama?!

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

When Val got home, she immediately dropped her bag pack and left Cheondung to handle on his own. 

 
She ran to the living room and said loudly, "I'm home!" 
 
She got tackled down by her four sisters and they were giggling while being sprawled down at the floor.
 
Cheondung went into the house and saw her like that, couldn't help but smile. 
 
"Oh? Who's that sis?" One of the four asked and all of them stood up. 
 
Cheondung just raised his hands and said "Hi. I'm Cheondung."
 
"Hi, we're Val's sisters. I'm Del, she's Mel, that one's Belle, and this one's Gene."
 
Oh, so that's her name, Val. Cheondung thought in his head.
 
"Hmm? No "L" behind her name?"
Cheondung asked.
 
"Well we couldn't call her Gel now could we? That would sound funny." Val said to him.
 
"Depends, I guess." He replied back.
 
Then a little baby girl clutched Val's leg and Val picked her up right away.
 
"Mama." The little one said.
 
Mama?! She's a mom?! He thought and his eyes went wide.
 
"Baby, hey. Why aren't you asleep?" She was cuddling the baby to make her fall asleep.
 
"Well she was." Mel said.
 
Val turned around before going into another room to say something.
 
"Del, Gene, show Cheondung his room. I'm gonna put Gina to bed. Mel and Belle, give him things that he needs."
 
"Kay." The four of them nodded while looking at him.
 
"I know who you are." Mel said all of a sudden and the three of them nodded.
 
"Y- You do?" He stuttered.
 
"You're Cheondung, from MBLAQ. Aren't you?" Del said that.
 
He just kept quiet.
 
Gene said "I bet my sister didn't even recognise you. Typical of her though."
 
"Don't worry. We won't tell. Just as long as you don't create trouble then that's okay." Belle smiled at him.
 
"I hope not. Cos I just really have to get back to the guys that's all." He said to them.
 
"Oh yeah, you guys have a concert here right?" Mel asked.
 
"Yeah. Please don't tell anybody. Not even your sister. I don't want her to treat me any differently." 
 
"Chill dude. Not gonna say anything anyway. So come on, better get you in your room before Val scolds us." Gene said that. 
 
"How come your English is really good?" Del asked. 
 
"Yeah, Mireu's English is so funny and adorable and at the same time annoying." Belle said that with a serious face that Cheondung just really had to laugh out loud.