Whatever.

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

She felt lost. 
 
One second they were swaying and next thing you know, they had their first arguement.
 
But he really didn't understand. 
 
"You don't understand. You don't know anything." She whispered to herself harshly.
 
She went back to cleaning the dishes and went upstairs to get ready for bed.
 
She paused at the baby's bed for a moment and looked at her daughter.
 
"Oh Gina, why aren't things easier?"
 
For a moment, Val's face was full of emotions that had anger, unfairness, sadness, and fear.
 
Fear of what "he" could do to her and her baby.
 
She got into bed with a heavy heart and although it was hard, she manage to get some sleep.
 
Morning arrived too fast for Val as she still wanted to just sleep until she dies. 
 
She went down and started to make breakfast. She the radio as to keep herself company.
 
"Rise and shine people! It's a new day and I can just see the Sun is happy to be arriving here in our hometown! Wake up and say hello to the Sun!"
 
The DJ starts blaring his annoying voice and his annoying songs and everything, in Val's opinion.
 
"Yeah yeah yeah, bla bla bla annoying DJ. Not everybody is estatic to wake up this morning. Some of us have real stupid problems you know? Oh wait, obviously you don't know since you're so bloody chirpy this morning." She said while cooking the breakfast.
 
Cheondung went down thinking no one was awake but smelt something delicious.
 
He was jumping into the kitchen but stopped as he sees Val there.
 
Val saw him and kept quiet. 
 
The anger she had for him for not understanding that nothing is easy grew rapidly.
 
Cheondung was upset they were fighting and he wanted to say it's okay and that she don't have to force herself if she didn't wanna be in a relationship with him but he didn't know what to do.
 
All he could think was nothing.
 
Val left the kitchen with the baked beans and bacon, eggs and bread to set up the breakfast table. 
 
She left without saying anything to him and Cheondung felt a bit hurt by her cold attitude.
 
She went up the stairs and he could hear her banging on her sisters door's to get ready for school.
 
He sighed, out of frustration and just grabs a plate to eat breakfast himself.
 
By the time the girls were down, he was already out the door, shouting he'll be back late and not to wait up for him.
 
"Morning." He stepped into the black van.
 
"Morning hyung." Mireu said sleepily and the others just nods.
 
"Morning manager."
 
"Morning Cheondung. Have you had your breakfast?" Their manager asked.
 
"Yeah I just did."
 
And off they went for work, with Val pushed aside for a moment as he couldn't afford to be distracted.
 
He'll find a way to deal with her.