Not What I Expected

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

The whole time when he was promoting and working, Cheondung managed to keep Val and their first argument out of his head. However, when MBLAQ was done with their promoting and everything, Mir suggested eating out of the hotel tonight and everyone agreed except for Cheondung who said he had to get back really fast.

“Oh come on hyung. It’s not always we get to eat out at different countries. Come and join us!” Mir begged his older friend and Cheondung really wanted to join them but he had to make things right with Val first.

“Next time kay? I’ll join you guys another time. Besides, we’re here for a long time so don’t worry. I’ll even treat you then.” Cheondung tried to bargain with the maknae.

“You promise?” Mir pouted and Cheondung nodded and instantly his mood skyrocketed and he told everyone that Cheondung was buying lunch and dinner for them the next time and even the older members cheered.

They were so happy that the four of them were jumping up and down and Seungho even did a flip just to show how happy he was and Joon twirled like a ballerina and floated back to the ground gracefully and earned applause from s of his way of expressing happiness.

“I’m going to regret this aren’t I?” He said to his manager as he rubbed his temples and his manger just nodded with obvious pleasure at the thought of the food he’s going to eat when Cheondung’s buying.

“Bye hyung! See you next time! Say hi to Val noona for me and her sisters! Especially for Belle! Make a special hi from me to her okay?!” Mir shouted as he waved at Cheondung from the rooftop of their black van.

When he got in the black van, he got teased by the other hyungs.

“Make a special hi from me to her?” What the hell was that?” Lee Joon asked him.

“Seems like you have a thing for Val’s youngest sister Cheolyongie hmm?” Seungho teased from the side.

Mir just poked his tongue out at them and smiled to himself while pressing closer to Byunghee so the mother could protect him.

"Our Cheolyongie's a man now." Byunghee thought to himself proudly like a mother hen would of her chicks first worm catch or something and shushed the other members to stop teasing the maknae.

Meanwhile, Cheondung went to stop by a convenience store and so it happened that what he wanted to buy was so conveniently was there and he bought it. He stood outside the store and looked up on the neon sign and said to himself in awe and respect “It really is a convenience store.”

He then hurriedly hailed a cab and was on his way back to Val with an apology bouquet of nicely smelled flowers. When he arrived there, the image he saw was the last thing he thought would happen at the end of the day.

Val in another man’s arms.