A Minute Ago

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

After the guys left, Val rushed all her younger sisters to bed as they have school for tomorrow.
 
"Who's going to clean all the mess up?"
 
"Don't worry, just go to sleep. It's nothing I can't handle."
 
"And me too." Cheondung said from the kitchen.
 
The sisters were convinced a bit and went up to get ready for bed.
 
"Are you going to join them for the promos tomorrow?" Val asked him about MBLAQ promoting tomorrow.
 
"Don't know. I'm feeling pretty relaxed after a long time and I'm quite reluctant to leave this house. But I gotta earn money as well."
 
A feeling Val knew too well after growing up from her teenage years.
 
"Just go. You can still come back after it's over."
 
"But it would be late."
 
"It's okay. I'll wait up for you."
 
Cheondung turned to her and smiled.
 
"You would huh?"
 
"Of course, otherwise how are you going to enter?"
 
"You could just give me the keys to the place." He stated the fact while moving closer to her.
 
"You know, I was pretty annoyed that the hyungs dared to touch you so easily and carelessly."
 
"They were just being friendly Cheondung. Wait, why am I trying to explain things to you?"
 
"Cos you don't want me to feel hurt." He winked at her and stared into her eyes.
 
"Ahh this is very dangerous right now." 
 
"No its not." 
 
"Well it is to me with the way you're staring at me."
 
They were pretty close now but Cheondung wasn't even touching her yet she felt seriously unrattled.
 
"Mind giving me space?"
 
"No, i like this proximity here."
 
Her heartbeat went crazy and Cheondung chuckled.
 
"I can hear it. Relax." He caressed her face with his fingertips.
 
She stopped breathing.
 
He smiled down at her and backed off, with her in his arms.
 
"Lets dance."
 
She was totally rigid as Cheondung sway the both of them to his humming.
 
He eased out the tension at her back and told her there's nothing to be scared of.
 
After a while, she was quite loose and she even entertwined her arms around his neck.
 
"Now, isn't this nice?" He asked her.
 
She just nodded.
 
They just swayed and swayed in the middle of the kitchen moving to the living room and backforth.
 
"I like you. I really like you." Cheondung told her.
 
She was a bit shocked but she kept quiet.
 
"You don't have to say anything. I'm just telling you how I feel cos if I don't say anything, I might regret it later on and I don't want that to happen."
 
"You are an amazing woman and eventhough we've just met but I feel like I've known you for a really long time."
 
"But this can never work." She replied him quietly.
 
"How do you know that?" He pulled away from her embrace to see her face.
 
"How do you know it's going to work then?" She retorted.
 
"You didn't even try and you already know the results?" He asked her sarcastically.
 
"You're an idol and I'm just a radio host! We would be seperated by oceans and countries! What kind of relationship would that become?!"
 
"In this relationship, I'm just Cheondung and you're just Val. We have the internet and we can always meet up. We'll find ways. You're just making up excuses to not date me. Why is that?"
 
He was feeling angry at her for not even giving him a chance.
 
She didn't say anything and just kept quiet.
 
"You know what, nevermind. I'm going to bed."
 
He left her there alone as he went back up to his bedroom.
 
He thought he heard her say "You just don't understand..." But thought that was probably his imagination.