Now I Know Why He Was So Familiar

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

Val works as a radio host at one of the popular radio station, KPopisAllGood!
 
She just got the job for a year now and she still couldn't recognize most of the kpop bands in the Kpop industry.
 
It was her idea to start the radio station because before, when she worked at another popular radio station, people would constantly ask for Kpop songs and they don't have it.
 
Now KPop is slowly taking over everywhere and she just thought it might be great to have a radio station simply for KPop.
 
"Annyeong you guys! How are you? How have you been? Is there any new rookies lately in the KPop industry that I don't know about? Or any song request that you guys wanna listen to? Or maybe just a shoutout for your loved ones? Call me right now at 03-9409-2925! This is your DJ, who just came back from her vacation and was a little late to work this morning! Peace!" Val said to the mic and let out a loud breath.
 
Immediately the calls were transferred to Val's line and she warmed up first before she took the first call.
 
"Hi this is your DJ Val! What can I do for a beautiful KPop fan like you this morning?" She talked into the phone.
 
"Hi DJ Val! We missed you! How was your vacay?!" A girl's voice was heard throughout the speakers of the room.
 
Val laughed and said "Well it was terrific and now I know somebody did miss me during my vacay, I feel even more pumped up this morning! Thank you! Is there a song request that you wanna do or a shoutout maybe?"
 
"A song request please! Beautiful by MBLAQ! This one is for you DJ!" And the girl hanged up.
 
Val laughed into the mic and said her thanks to the caller for the sweet song and let the listeners to listen to a few more songs before starting again.
 
She heard a knock on the window and looked up and saw the radio's manager.
 
"What's up?" Val asked. 
 
"Have you done your research on MBLAQ? They're coming in today."
The manager told her.
 
"Yeah I did. I did it like in the last three days of my vacay. What time are they coming?"
 
Manager's phone beeped and said "Right about now."
 
And the four of them entered the room and greeted all of them.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! We're MBLAQ! Please look at us prettily." 
 
"Oh wow." Val said, a little taken aback at how good looking they are.
 
Then she counted, four?
 
Wasn't there five of them? She looked at them and try to recollect on who was missing, then it hit her.
 
"Cheondung." She said quietly.
 
"Ah, excuse me for a second, manager. I have to check up on my baby for a while yeah?"
 
The manager let her and led the rest of the group into the room. 
 
But Byunghee and Seungho stayed back and Byunghee reached out to Val.
 
"Hi, I'm sorry. This might be all of a sudden but I think you have our..." And he was cut off by Val.
 
"Your member. Yes, I do. But I'm sorry. I didn't realise he was your member. He didn't tell me." Her voice changed to sarcasm at the end.
 
Seungho and G.O looked at one another, in a question manner.
 
"Please G.O-sii and Seungho-sii, wait for a moment in the room while I give Cheondung a call to come here."
 
"No it's okay. We've come up with a cover why he's not here so there's no need for him to come now."
 
"Yes well, I'm still going to give him a piece of my mind about this whole thing. Please wait for a second yes."
 
She left them feeling like guilty or something for getting Cheondung into trouble.
 
"Did we do something wrong?" Seungho asked G.O.
 
"I don't know but I wouldn't wanna get on her bad side." G.O-shii replied his chingu.