What Happens Next?

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

When they woke up, Cheondung was surprised to see someone cuddling next to him and Val was even more surprised when she was poked on the cheek to see a smiling adorable cute fair guy looking down at her and her arms wrapped around him. 

She immediately let go and apologised.

"I am really sorry for that! I'm just a natural born cuddler in my sleep so I couldn't help it but to cuddle you when I was sleeping. Ok, that sounded weird even in my ears but again, sorry!"

Cheondung just scratched his head and smiled at her, saying it wasn't a problem so she wouldn't worry. 

He took out his phone when he felt a vibration and saw G.O's number. 

He picked it up and said "Hello?" and was rewarded with the other side screams of anger, worry, relief and sad and happy all wrapped up into one huge ball.

But before Cheondung could reply to G.O's screaming, the line went dead and Cheondung saw that his phone was out of battery.

"Great. Just awesome." 

"I can help you, you know? It seems that your lost and obviously by that phone call just now, someone is really worried of you."

"Seriously? You'd help me?" His face was full of relief and Val replied it with a smile. 

"Of course! It seems appropriate to help you since I could be the reason why you're now lost. Let me just call my dad to fetch us and we'll call from my house and figure out how to bring you back."

"Ahhhh, your house?" Cheondung was worried whether the girl should be trusted or not. Looks can be deceiving.

"Why? Does that bother you?" She asked him, taking a step forward and him a step back.

What if she was secretly a crazy fan of MBLAQ? What am I gonna do then? Cheondung thought.

"Do you know me? Have you seen me from somewhere?" He asked Val.

Val just stared at him and suddenly her face was all recognition. 

"You're that guy aren't you?!" She screamed.

Cheodung's face went pale wih horror.

"The guy that pokes my cheek in my sleep and who doesn't make a big deal of me cuddling in my sleep! Yeah you are that guy!"

She laughed at him because for a moment there, he really look scared. 

"I'm just messing with you."

He let go of his breath that he did not know that he was holding in.

"Don't matter who you are bro. I'm just trying to help you out here."

And she walked outside to call her dad, leaving Cheondung to think how and what to do now.

Meanwhile on the other line, G.O was panicking and totally worrying about Cheondung.

"The line went dead! What happend to him? He wouldn't do that! Why aren't we doing anything here?" He asked Seungho the last part.

"We can only wait Byunghee. Don't worry, Cheondung can take care of himself." He said to his friend. Only half believing what he said. 

"Be safe Doongie." He said while rubbing Byunghee's back.