Cheondung and Baby

(ON HOLD)Cheondung Missing at the Airport

 

On the other hand, Val woke up early to get the girl's ready for school. 
 
She made breakfast while at the same time singing and dancing to "Beauty In The World" by Macy Gray.
 
"Shake your booty boys and girls, cos there is beauty in the world, all together now!" She sang while at the same time shaking her own booty. 
 
The girls just creeps in silently and sat at the stools near the kitchen counter, watching their oldest sister make a fool out of herself.
 
Mel started counting down with her fingers and automatically they all screamed and that made Val screamed as well.
 
"Wahhhhh! Don't do that! You guys sounded like banshees man!" Val said while clutching her chest. 
 
The four of them just smiled innocently. 
 
Then their dad walked in and said "All of you sounded like banshees." 
 
"Yahhh!" His five daughters replied him.
 
Then they heard a baby crying and their dad glared at them. 
 
"Look what you did." He scolded them and they all looked guilty.
 
"Oh, I can't get her like this. I'm all dirty." Val said while trying to wipe herself clean. 
 
"Sokay, I 'll get her." Her dad smiled and shuffled out of the room faster than you can say "Run Forest, run!"
 
In a second, the sound of a baby crying stopped and Val let out a sigh of relief.
 
"Hey sis." One of the four called out and Val just "hmm" her.
 
"You're going to work later right?" Another asked.
 
"Yupe. Why?" Val asked nonchantly.
 
The four of them just smirks at her answer. 
 
"Oh nothing. It's just that I predict that you will remember something at work, that's all and then you'll be like "Oh, how could I be so forgetful? Stupid stupid stupid me!" and something like that." Belle grinned and the rest of the girls just snickers.
 
Val turned to them with her eyes squinting. 
 
"What are you girls planning, hmm?" She asked them threateningly. 
 
"Oh, don't worry. You'll find out soon enough. Though I wonder how could you not notice it right away." The oldest of the four replies back.
 
Then they all left her in the kitchen glaring at their backs, not caring as they get ready for school.
 
Fifteen minutes later, they were all out the door, bickering as their dad drove them all to school and work. 
 
Cheondung woke up not long after that to an empty house. 
 
He sat up in his bed, trying to collect his thoughts together. 
 
"Oh yeah. Now I remember."
 
He unplugged the charger from his phone and immediately called G.O hyung.
 
"Yabuseyo?"
 
"Hyung, it's me Cheondung."
 
"Omo! Sanghyun, where are you? How are you? Please tell me you're alright and okay and alive." 
 
Before he could answer Byunghee back, the phone was quickly dictated by Lee Joon and Mireu.
 
"Cheondung, don't be scared. Be a man and don't worry, I'm coming to save you." Lee Joon said with all his manliness attitude.
 
"Hyung! Don't be scared! Can you tell me what can you see there!! Hyung!" And the phone was taken over by Seungho.
 
"Cheondung, I'm sorry I lost you that night. I saw you in the van that night and that night, that night," and next thing Cheondung heard was someone sobbing and the phone came back to G.O.
 
"Hyung, is somebody crying?" Cheondung asked incredously.
 
"Yeah... That was Seungho. He's really upset. I'll worry bout him later. How are you? Where are you actually? Hurry home Cheondung. You know where we live right?"
 
"Yeah hyung, I know. Don't worry. I'll come home soon enough."
 
He was going to continue some more but stopped as he heard a baby's cry.
 
"Hyung, I'll call you later." Cheondung straight away cut off the call and went to look for the sound.
 
He entered the room and the baby stops crying.
 
He went to the baby and the baby just looked up at him. 
 
She smiled and he couldn't help but smile back.
 
"Gina, hi. I'm Cheondung." He said to her.
 
The baby ended up calling him "DoongDoong" and giggled and he giggled too.
 
"Aigoo, you're so cute." He said and picked her up.
 
He was going to say something but his stomach decided to make some noise and he looked down at Gina and smiled sheepishly.
 
"Hehe, oops. Forgot to feed myself. Let's go look around the house for some food eh."
 
And off they went to search for food and he never once left her side that whole morning.