We Meet Again

I Want A Relationship...

 

I woke up with the morning light in my face.

“Blehhhh” I groaned.

I checked my cell phone and saw the date. 3 more days before school started. I was so excited yet nervous at the same time.  I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I decided to wear a nice dress and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. The house was still empty since mom and dad are at work. They’ve been busy because the company is expanding. I ate cereal and plopped myself on the couch.

“Lets see if there’s anything good on” I said to myself.

I flicked through channel after channel

“Kids show, nope, cooking, nope. Reality tv,ew.THERE’S NOTHING ON TV,” I said annoyed.

“okay you know what, I’m just gonna take my ipod and go to the park” I grabbed my ipod, plugged in my headphones and made my way to the park.

The park was empty as usual. it was a nearby small park in the neighbourhood. This neighbourhood is really peaceful and quiet. It’s nice.

I seated myself on a swing and swug myself lightly. I put my ipod on shuffle and just kept swinging lightly back and forth. I started humming to G.NA’s “what I want to do once I have a lover” then I felt someone tap my back.

“Oh my god… someone just heard me hum” I mentally slapped myself.

“You have a pretty voice,” the voice said. The voice sounded quite familiar though.

I turned my head in shame and I see Junhyung.

“crap…. I thought no one was around,” I muttered to myself.

“You’re humming was cute!” he pinched my cheeks and I blushed, “May I take the swing next to you?” he asked.

“sure no problem” I said shyly.

Nice move hyunjae. You just  made yourself look like a fool in front of a cute guy. Nice. Nice.

“Anyways are you ready for school? Three days!” junhyung asked happily

“Yeah. Heh. I’m kind of nervous but I think it will be fun.” I said nervously.

“I think you’ll do fine hyunjae-sshi! Anyways what highschool are you going to?” he asked curiously.

“Seoul High.” I replied.

“Seoul High? I go to that school too. This will be interesting….” Junhyung said to himself.

“It’s nice to know that I have a friend already Junhyung-sshi” I smiled wide.

Suddenly Junhyung’s phone started ringing.

“Hyunjae-sshi , I have to take this call I’ll see you around” Junhyung said and walked away.

I plugged in my headphones again and wondered how school would be like.

yes... it's kinda boring... but next chapter will show Hyunjae's true passion!!! :D Stay tuned!