Perfect

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

Everything seemed perfect. I looked up at the sun. School had already ended and the guys, Sunhee, and I decided to go to the beach. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was then that a ball hit my head. I took my sunglasses off and scanned the scene. Yoseob and Sunhee were making kissy face to each other. This couple is seriously cheesy. I rolled my eyes and continued scanning. Doojoon, Kikwang, and Dongwoon were playing in the water. I stopped when I saw Junhyung and Hyunseung with their mouths open. It was definitely one of them.

“IT WAS HYUNSEUNG,” Junhyung pointed.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU’RE THE ONE WITH THE CRAPPY VOLLEYBALL SERVES!” Hyunseung complained.

“YOU’RE NOT MOVING TO THE BALL FAST ENOUGH!!!” Junhyung said accusingly.

I sighed, got up, and walked closer toward them. I put them both in a headlock which surprised them.

“Well, which one wants to get wet first?” I teased.

“WHAT? JAE-AH I DON’T WANT TO GET WET,” Junhyung put a pouty face.

“GO HYUNJAE-AH,” Sunhee and Yoseob were cheering. I guess they saw what I was doing to them.

“J-Jae-ah PLEASE… I DON’T WANT TO GET WET… “Hyunseung tried to squirm out of my tight headlock.

“Hmm… My boyfriend?" I looked over to Junhyung, "or my best friend first?”then looked at Hyunseung. I walked in the water with both of them still in head locks.

“DONGWOON-AH, DOOJOON-AH, KIKWANG AH,” I called out.

“Can you hold their arms please,” I was enjoying this moment too much. They came over and held their arms in place.

“JAE-AH PLEASE. I LOVE YOU!!!!” Junhyung pleaded.

I smirked and bobbed their heads down in the water and they came back up breathless.

“Now… Which one of you hit that ball?” I asked with a devilish grin. I then saw Hyunseung and Junhyung give a weird smile toward each other. Without noticing, Doojoon, Kikwang, and Dongwoon let go of their hands.

“One, Two…” Junhyung was counting

“What… w-what oh my gosh,” I tried to escape but the water made me move in slow motion.

“Three”

Then they each grabbed one of my arms and carried me up in the air then dropped me down in the water.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I yelled in the top of my lungs.

I started splashing both of them with water and they did the same. Everything was just right.I got what I wanted; friends I know that can last forever and one person who I love and loves me back.

yes this fanfic is finished.... T_T THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS/SUBSCRIBERS/VIEWERS!!! I LOVE YOU... I WILL BE WRITING MY NEW FANFIC SOON! PLEASE ANTICIPATE. EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FANFIC CALLED "WHAT I WANT" :D its a JUNHYUNG VS DONGWOON TYPE OF FANFIC :D PLEASE SUPPORT "WHAT I WANT" LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THIS STORY. THANK YOU ♥

-junniexbeauty :D