My "real boyfriend"

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

I would describe my parents as laid back. They would let me have my freedom. They raised me well and didn’t spoil me. They were very friendly people. In this case… a bit too friendly with Junhyung. After our dance rehearsal and my parents’ sudden arrival back home, my parents let him stay for dinner. I still had to let them know that JUNHYUNG is NOT my boyfriend and HYUNSEUNG is.

“Junhyung-ah how long have you known my daughter,” My dad said while cutting his meat.

“Ah, Mr. Lee, I was the first person she knew,” Junhyung said after taking a sip of his water.

I was literally going to go nuts. I feel like I’m in those movies or dramas where you’re in those arranged marriages and having a dinner with the family. My parents just kept on bombarding Junhyung with questions.

I was playing with the left over rice left on my plate then I heard my mom whisper to me,

“When was your first kiss?”

Oh my gosh. Did my mom just ask that?

I looked over to Junhyung and saw a smirk form. I’m guessing he heard that.

“OMMA. HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND. I HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND! I MEAN! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT IT’S NOT HIM IT’S A GUY NAMED HYUNSEUNG!” I exploded.

“Junhyung is only here because we have an assignment to do!!!” I threw my hands in the air.

“Junhyung-ah is this true” My dad gave a serious look.

“oh… eum…. Mr. Lee yeah… she’s not my girlfriend….” Junhyung scratched the back of his head.

Man… I think my dad’s going to explode….

My dad looked at my mom and a smile formed on their faces and started laughing. Junhyung looked a bit confused but went with it and laughed to.

“HAHAHAHA! YOU KIDS ARE GOOD! I WAS A BIT SHOCKED WHEN I SAW YOU TOGETHER BUT NOW IT MAKES SENSE!” My dad laughed.

I found that quite offensive…. Is my dad saying that I can’t get a guy?

“APPA! BUT I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!” I explained again.

“Sure you do Jae-ah” My mom said, still laughing.

“You’ll see soon… you’ll see omma….  You didn’t even tell me you guys were coming back!” I squinted my eyes and pursed my lips.

“What I can’t come back and see my daughter!?” My mom smiled.

After this ridiculous evening, Junhyung decided to go home. I led Junhyung to the door.

“It was fun this evening Jae-ah” Junhyung smirked

“Oh please,” I rolled my eyes, “ I’ll see you tomorrow! Tomorrow we’ll practice at your place!” I opened the door.

“Goodnight beautiful” Junhyung whispered in my ear as he walked out the door.

My stomach did cartwheels and I locked the door. I felt my cheeks turn hot as I madly blushed.

“Jae-ah… are you sure he’s not your boyfriend?” I saw my mom trying to hide behind the wall.

“OMMA!!! He’s not! I already have a boyfriend named Hyunseung!” I scratched my head with annoyance.

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop now. I need proof. I still prefer that Junhyung boy” My mom walked to the living room.

I took a deep sigh, went up to my room, and got ready for sleep.

The next day

Hyunseung’s POV

I decided to pick up Hyunjae from school again and surprise her. I parked in her driveway got out of my car and rang the doorbell. I was hoping for Hyunjae to open the door but two adults came outside. I’m assuming these are her parents. Their eyes went up and down, eyeing me from head to toe.

“Ah. Ahnyeonghaseyo” I took a 90 degree bow, “Jang Hyunseung im ni da”

Their mouths seemed to be hanging open and I saw Hyunjae coming.

“OMMA! APPA!” she seemed to be really irritated.

“Hi Jae-ah,” I smiled

“OH HONEY! IT’S THE REAL BOYFRIEND HYUNJAE WAS TALKING ABOUT!” Mrs. Lee’s voice rose.

“OH SO YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!” Mr. Lee laughed.

Real boyfriend? What? I checked my watch and we were both going to be late to school if we don’t leave now.

“Ah. Mr and Mrs. Lee I was wondering if I could go to school with Hyunjae,” I smiled.

“Of course you can dear!” Mrs. Lee smiled and brought Hyunjae forward.

Hyunjae walked to my car with her head down. I opened the passenger’s door for her and started the engine. Her parents were still at the door, waving, as I drove off.

“You okay?” I chucked. Hyunjae was still face palming herself.

“My parents…” She trailed off.

“Your parents seem cool….I’ve seen worse.”I laughed, “ What did your dad mean about me being your ‘real boyfriend’ “ I wondered

“OH That…. Well you see yesterday my parents arrived without giving me any notice and Junhyung and I were practicing our assignment in my basement and my parents assumed that we were dating. Stupid Junhyung even played along. I tried to explain that you were my boyfriend but they didn’t believe me,” Hyunjae explained.

My body stiffened. Junhyung played along? Trying to give off the impression that Hyunjae is his? I shook my head lightly. Maybe I’m just being a bit to overprotective…

guys... sorry i haven't been updating! D: I have so much stuff to do! the clubbing scene i will probably post tomorrow! PLEASE ANTICIPATE! some beef... is about to START...

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! 

thank you for every view ♥