Tutoring?

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

Sunhee left a few minutes ago, so I got ready because Hyunseung was going to come over for some math help. I had the biggest problem of what clothes I would wear. It was ridiculous. Took 10 minutes out of my lovely shower time! I was still thinking about Junhyung and Hyunseung constantly. LAKJDKLAJDLAKSJDLAKSJDLAKDJ

Junhyung  knows how to swoon girls. He knows how to get them to give into him. He knows how to treat a girl right. But He’s a flirt.

Hyunseung knows how to make a girl smile ear to ear. He’s the most understanding person you’ll ever meet. He knows when he is wrong. He will love a girl with all his heart and would do anything for her.

I’m just going to go with what Sunhee said and just let time decide.

I sank on my couch listening to some music waiting for Hyunseung.

Then the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it trying to act cool. Hyunseung had a teddy bear in his hand.

“Ahnyeong Jae-ah” Hyunseung smiled.

My heart melted like butter.

“This teddy bear is for you” He handed me the cute small teddy bear.

“You shouldn’t have seungie oppa!” I thanked him with a smile but stomach was doing cartwheels.

I led him to the living room. We both sat down on floor. My eyes kept drawing to the sleeveless shirt he was wearing that accentuated his broad shoulders.  I got up to get some paper then Hyunseung suddenly stood up too.

“Jae-ah, do you like anyone?”

The sudden question made me think of the talk me and Sunhee had yesterday. My heart started beating faster and I had to come up with an answer.

“Maybe…” I looked down at my feet.

“Because I like you,” Hyunseung said.

I turned to face Hyunseung and looked into his soft dark brown eyes. My heart raced.

“I like you to,” I blurted out.  Was I ready for this? My first relationship?

“REALLY?” Hyunseung pounced on the couch.

My heart skipped a beat as he hugged me tight. I hugged back tightly in response. I closed my eyes. I felt safe in his arms.

“Jae-ah… Your heart is beating so fast I can feel it” Hyunseung chuckled still embracing me.

“Sorry… it’s just… you’re my first…” I blushed.

“That makes this much more special huh? Well, I’ll make sure I’ll be the best boyfriend you will ever have” Hyunseung whispered in my ear.

I could feel his warm breath against my neck. I let go first,

“Well, the first thing on the to do list is having to teach my boyfriend how to understand math problems”

hehehe... sorry i didn'y update yesterday... D: i had so much homework... T_T  

COMMENTS ARE LOVEDDDD 

thank you to all my new subscribers :D

some beef is about to start in a few chaps... i got some intense stuff coming up!!! please anticipate!