You're making me confused!

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

It has been already three weeks since I came to Seoul High. Me and Sunhee have become like sisters already. We have been over at each other’s houses and she’s even sleeping over at my house today since it’s FRIDAYYY!

The school bell rang to dismiss us from classes. I went to my locker and found Hyunseung on the waiting for me.

“Hyunseung-oppa, do you need anything? You seem really gloomy” I asked worriedly.

“Hyunjae-ah… can I ask you something…” Hyunseung asked in a quiet tone.

“Yeah sure anything….” I replied.

“Can you help me with math…” He asked in a nervous tone. I laughed so hard.

“HEY! IT’S NOT FUNNY! I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT” Hyunseung complained.

“Sure Sure no problem, you can come over to my house tomorrow,” I said still giggling.

“Okay thanks! I’ll see you tomorrow then” Hyunseung waved goodbye.

What a kid. He could have just been straight up with me. Hyunseung and me have gotten really close lately. We’ve texted each other until 2am once and I didn’t even know it.  My heart beat goes crazy whenever I see him…. I think I like him…Just… Everything about him makes me melt.

My phone started vibrating. I check my phone and see that I got a text from Sunhee

From: Sunhee

I’m going to go home first and pack my things. I need to shower too. I’ll meet you at your house at 5 :D text me the address!!! Byeong!

To: Sunhee

Arraso! Ahnyeong chingu!

I texted Sunhee my address then went to the nearby supermarket to get some snacks for the sleepover.

I made my way to the chip section and wanted to get some BBQ chips but they were on the top shelf.

“GREAT. Why do I have to be so short!!!” I said in my head.

I tippy toed and reached my hand out to get the bag of chips.

“Here you go, beautiful” a familiar voice said. My heart fluttered when I felt that person’s hand on my waist and I jumped. I turned to see that it was Junhyung.

“Sorry if I scared you beautiful,” Junhyung smirked.

“ Man. You almost killed me there,” I said rubbing my neck.

Junhyung placed the bag of chips in your cart. Then I thanked him,

“Thanks by the way,” I let out a small smile.

“What’s with all these junk foods? You’re not going to eat them all are you?” Junhyung asked curiously.

“Nah, I’m having a sleepover at my place with Sunhee” I informed him.

Junhyung started pushing the cart.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” I raised my voice.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m pushing the cart. Duh” Junhyung smirked again.

His dayum fine smirks… I shook my head at that thought. I got more snacks and candies for the sleepover and went to the checkout counter.

“You look like such a sweet couple” The ahjumma at the counter implied.

“Ah… ahjumma we’re n-“ I was cut off.

“Don’t we ahjumma?” Junhyung smirked then pulled me close with his hands on my waist. My cheeks were probably flushed red by now. I pushed Junhyung away and reached my hand for a grocery bag but Junhyung carried all of the bags and walked out of the supermarket.

“Junhyung what are you doing this time?!?” I yelled.

I quickened my pace to catch up with Junhyung. He put my groceries into a red Ferrari.

“How are you supposed to go home and 7 bags of food by yourself? Get In” Junhyung insisted.

“But I have a driver….I could call him …DUHHHH” I thought to myself.

I just followed his orders and sat in his car. “Me and Junhyung alone in a car.” My heart was beating so fast at the thought. Why am I like this? Do I like Junhyung? Me? Like a flirt like him?

“Wow” my jaw dropped at the amazing sound system he had inside the car. The car itself left me speechless.

Junhyung got into the driver’s seat and started the car. The first five minutes of the car ride was silence. SO AWKWARDDDDDDD.

“Hyunjae-ah wanna play a game?” Oh thank gosh he broke the awkwardness….

“Hmm. Sure. What do you wanna play?” I asked.

“3 questions” Junhyung answered, “I ask three, you ask three” Junhyung explained.

“Okay shoot” I said coolly.

Junhyung nodded his head and started asking questions, “Do you dance frequently? I mean like dancing like you did at dance class… it was pretty impressive”

“Ha. Yeah, At home. Just going with the flow”

“What’s your ideal type of guy?”

I thought for a brief moment,

“Well… I like a guy who’s caring. A guy that makes my heart beat faster. A guy nows how to swoon me, Not a player.. erm.. Well… I like romantic guys and casanovas but bad boys have their appeal too… I also like a guy that won’t be afraid to tell the world I’m their girl and a guy who is willing to say he is wrong when he does something that isn’t right”

Junhyung’s POV

“She likes casanovas but bad boys have their appeals too” I thought to myself.

“How many relationships have you had?” I wanted to know so badly. She’s so innocent it makes me go crazy.

Hyunjae looked down and replied quietly, “None…”

I smirked.

“That’s only because I’m moving around so often that I don’t get to have a stable relationship” Hyunjae answered looking down. She’s so innocent.

“My turn to ask questions~” Hyunjae smiled.

“Shoot”

“How many relationships have YOU had?” Hyunjae asked looking at me with those angel eyes.

Then I realized. I haven’t even counted how many relationships I’ve had. 10? 13? No… 15?

“So?” Hyunjae was waiting for an answer.

“More than 12. I lost count,” I simply answered.

“WHAT? More than twelve?”  Hyunjae was shocked.

“Kay… Ideal type of girl?” she continued.

That was a no brainer, “ I like a girl that’s cute but knows how to be y. I like girls that can dance. I find girls y when they dance.” I answered confidently.

“ah… I see… last question… have you broken a girl’s heart before,”

Having Hyunjae’s question in mind, I’ve never even had a serious relationship before…

“Are you alive? Earth to Junhyung oppa” Hyunjae broke my train of thought.

“Oh. ummm.”  I tried thinking of an answer.

“Oh just forget about it we’re here anyways,” Hyunjae trailed off.

We arrived at Hyunjae’s house and I parked in her driveway

“It’s no problem” I said.

I walked out of the car to help her with the groceries. I walked to the door and gave the groceries to her.

“Thank you Junhyung oppa…” My heart beat was faster when she said ’oppa’

Hyunjae came closer to me and gave me a tight hug. I was surprised at her sudden action but in response  I hugged her back and Hyunjae let go first.

“No problem, anytime, beautiful,” I turned and walked to my car. I sat down and smiled to myself. Lee Hyunjae, you’re different.

Hyunjae’s POV

I brought the groceries to the counter on my table.

“What just happened?” I hit myself on my head.

“AHHHH MOLLA MOLLA MOLLAAAAA! Yong Junhyung! You’re making me confused!”

HEHEH. LONG CHAPTAAAAA. 

comments are loved <3

i'm still debating.. between who should Hyunjae end up with first.... Junhyung or Hyunseung?