Surprise

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

I woke up with a slight headache. I groaned at the thought of yesterday and rolled around in my bed. My phone started ringing. I checked and it was Junhyung. I picked up the phone,

“Yoboseyo,” I said then cleared my throat.

“Jae-ah, can you come outside?” Junhyung asked.

“Now? I just woke up… Give me five minutes,” I said.

“Alright. Take your time…” Junhyung said then hung up the phone.

I just threw on a random shirt and skinnies, brushed my teeth, and tied my hair in a bun.  I ran downstairs and opened the door. Junhyung was sitting on the steps of my house with a thermos in his hand.

“Good morning, Junhyung oppa!” I greeted.

“Good morning, beautiful,” He stood up and smiled, “This is for you, and I made some soup, just in case you feel slightly sick.”

I blushed madly. He didn’t have to do this for me.

“Are your parents home?” He asked.

“Oh no they left. They had to get back to the business,” I answered.

There was a few seconds of awkward silence.

“Hey, um I’m sorry about last night… but… want to go out with me?” He said trying to avoid my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat. I chuckled and his cuteness. After all he’s done for me… I couldn’t say no. I mean I liked him too… and I think I still did… I guess I really didn’t get over him…

I took a step closer to .

“Look at me straight in the eyes,” I demanded.

He looked at me with wide eyes by my sudden actions.

“You know what my answer is?” I inched a bit closer.

I could hear his breathing get heavier,

“What is it…”

“My answer is… a yes” I smiled.

“You’re such a tease,” Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck still avoiding my eyes.

I gave him a big hug.

“I think I’m going to feel lonely eating this soup alone…. Come on in,” I grabbed his hand and I saw him smirk.

I put out two bowls and poured the soup in.

“Are you feeling better,” Junhyung asked. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that.

“Yeah, I didn’t have a hangover or anything, just a minor headache this morning,” I said after having a spoonful of soup.

“Oh, not that but, I mean…” Junhyung trailed off.

“Oh… That…” I looked at the soup. I knew exactly what he was asking now. About Hyunseung…

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked,” Junhyung apologized.

“No. It’s okay. I’m going to have to tell someone about it anyways. To be honest, I’m kind of hurting right now. I MEAN HOW COULD HE-, “I cut myself off because I knew I would cry again.

“That doesn’t really matter anymore. What’s done has been done. I have you now,” I smiled trying to forget my hurt feelings.

“You know what? I’m going to take you out on a date today,” Junhyung said, “You need to relax.”

“Date? Today? I’m not even prepared!” I started panicking.

“Don’t worry beautiful, you look outstanding already,” Junhyung smirked.

Hyunseung’s POV

My eyes slowly opened and I felt my head throb like it’s been kicked multiple times.

“Finally, Sleepy head’s awake,” I heard Dongwoon’s voice.

“Woon-ah what are you doing at my house?” I said blinking my eyes slowly.

“You’re at my place,” I heard Yoseob’s voice say.

I sat up slowly and recognized my surroundings. It was Yoseob’s place but what was I doing here?

“I feel like I got hit by a train,” I complained as my head still throbbed.

“Why am I at your place?” I asked.

“We went to the club yesterday. I was on the dance floor with Sunhee and when I got upstairs, I found you sleeping on the couch with some random girl. I had to carry you into my car. You refused to go back to your house so I had to bring you here,” Yoseob said preparing the table for breakfast.

“Hyung, do you even remember a thing that happened yesterday?” Yoseob asked.

“What? Some random girl? I wasn’t with some random girl. I was with Hyunjae the whole time,” I tried to think of what happened yesterday.

“Hyunjae and Junhyung left without telling anyone. Did they tell you anything yesterday?” Yoseob flipped some pancakes.

Hyunjae and Junhyung left together? What? I don’t know what even happened yesterday.

“What? They left together?” I was kind of infuriated.

“Yeah, at least that’s what I assume. Both of them weren’t there when I went back to the room,” Yoseob  turned off the stove.

“Hyung… what did you do!” Dongwoon looked worried.

“I-I DON’T EVEN KNOW!” I yelled.

I got my cell phone and tried calling Hyunjae. No answer. I tried calling Junhyung and also no answer.

“Why aren’t they picking up?” I said with irritation.

“Chill, they probably are sleeping or something,” Dongwoon said with a full pancake in his mouth.

"I hope so," I said in my head.

I ate breakfast, trying to think of what happened yesterday.

HELLO HELLO :D!!! my exams are in two weeks... So i have to start studying D: I'll try to update often!!! 

i want to credit my best friend ---BaboMich (check out her ffs!!!) for giving me some ideas :D

Ready for some Junjae? Ready for some Junhyung-Hyunseung beef?

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 

THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE VIEW ♥