Fist Day Of School- (Part 1)

I Want A Relationship...

 

Today was the day that I go to Seoul High. I was nervous and excited. My stomach tingled a bit as my driver pulled up to the school entrance. I took at peek outside my window and saw students hugging each other , laughing, checking out their schedules. I took at step outside the car and walked my way toward the gates. No one seemed to notice me since everyone was busy greeting their friends. I made my way to the office to get my schedule.  I made my way to the office and went up to the secretary.

“Hi.. um… I’m Lee Hyunjae… I’m a new student here and I need my schedule” I asked shyly

“Ah. Okay here you go honey,I hope you enjoy your time here,” the secretary said happily

“Ah, thank you.” I smiled and looking down on my schedule I walked away and bumped into someone.

“OH MY GOSH. I’m so sorry.” I said very apologetically.

“No problem. I’m new here… are you…?” a petite girl with pigtails asked me.

“Um yeah. I’m new here too! I’m Hyunjae by the way. You?” I kindly asked.

“Hi hyunjae ! I’m Sunhee! Wanna be my new friend?” Sunhee asked cheerfully.

I chuckled at her sudden question and nodded.

“Lets compare schedules!” i asked.

We both compared or schedules. For my schedule, I had math first period, dance second period, science third period, and history fourth period.  Sunhee had the exact same schedule but had drama second period. GREAT. One period without Sunhee… I’m nervous for that.

We both walked in the classroom and everyone had already taken their seats and talking to their neighbour.  The math teacher, Mrs Kwon, called everyone’s attention but no one listened,

“Class, up front please we have new students here! I know you guys are back from summer and have seen all your friends again! BUT PLEASE! Show some respect! Girls, please introduce yourselves.”

The whole class fell silent and I introduced myself first

“ahnyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunjae im ni da” I bowed.

Then Sunhee introduced herself.

“ahnyeonghaseyo, Park Sunhee im ni da” sunhee bowed.

Mrs Kwon then assigned us to our seats.

“Hyunjae please sit beside Hyunseung over there” she pointed to a boy with dark brown hair and big eyes. He looked like a mannequin. So perfect. I blushed when he flashed me a smile.

“Sunhee sit beside Yoseob over there” and Sunhee sat beside the dirty blonde haired boy named Yoseob.

I took my seat beside Hyunseung and I gave him a small smile. He smirked back and I blushed then took a look at Sunhee who seemed so have a small conversation with that Yoseob kid.

“Okay now Its time to hand out your textbooks people!” Mrs Kwon yelled.

“So what do you have after this class,” I turned me head to see that Hyunseung was asking me a question  with curious eyes.

“I have dance class right after but I’m not sure where that class is,” I replied shyly.

“You dance?” he asked and his eyes widened.

I simply just nodded my head in response.

“I’ll walk with you to dance class, I have the same class after too,” Hyunseung smirked.

“I’d like that,” I put on the widest grin.

“Well Hyunjae, can I consider you as my new friend?” Hyunseung asked.

I blushed at his sudden hastiness. I found it unbelievably cute.

“Ofcourse you can Hyunseung,”  I giggled.

The rest of the period we didn’t do much since it was the first day of school. Me and Hyunseung conversed the whole period. We talked about our schedules and he informed me a lot about the school, which I was really thankful for. Hyunseung seemed so nice and caring. I found that really attractive.  The bell rang, and as everyone was exiting the door I walked over to Sunhee’s table.

“Sunhee, I’ll see you at lunch?”

“YEP I’ll see you at lunch” Sunhee said enthusiastically then rushed out the door to get to drama

I chuckled at her giddiness and I walked out to the door to see Hyunseung leaning against the wall waiting for me.

“You ready to dance,” Hyunseung asked excitedly.

“You really must love dancing huh?” I joked, “What do you mean I’m ready to dance? We’re not going to have to learn an intense dance routine do we?” I asked worriedly

“Don’t worry, you’ll see what I mean during class. The dance teacher is really awesome. You’ll love this class” Hyunseung reassured

We walked to a dance studio and I took a peek inside. Man It was big. Nah, the word “big” is an understatement. It was MASSIVE. Mirrors were on the walls of the studio and it was a big open space. When we entered people were already warming up. I went in the change room to change clothes and came back outside.

“So this is the dance studio,” Hyunseung said using hand gestures.

“Wah” was all I could say.

I spotted a familiar figure dancing. His hair…. YONG JUNHYUNG? He takes dance? I was deep in thought then the teacher, Ms Lee, called everyones attention.

“Welcome back guys!!! I see some familiar faces here!!!” Ms Lee said cheerfully. Her eyes suddenly met mine.

“Oh I see we have a new student here” Ms Lee said.

Everyone turned their heads and faced me.

“You guys know what this means right?” Ms Lee asked her students.

WHAT? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE ME DO?

“DANCE. DANCE. DANCE. DANCE” the classroom roared.

Oh. GREAT. I didn’t even think of coming up with a routine.

“New student, can you come up to the front and introduce yourself please” Ms lee instructed.

I walked to the front and I saw Junhyung’s eyes glued to me. Oh… GREAT…. Then I looked around to find Hyunseung and his eyes were also glued to me. GREATTTTTTT.

I introduced myself, “Hi everyone, my name is Lee Hyunjae, Please treat me well” then I bowed.

“Hyunjae, Welcome,” Ms Lee said, “A tradition we have here at Seoul High, is that the new students all have to dance on their first day. All the students here have danced in front of people on their first day just like you. I don’t care how you dance, just flow to the music. So I’ll put on a song and just go with the flow.”

I was so nervous. Ms Lee put on “Bang” by kp (you dance routine is like this…. THIS IS CHACHI and MOON FROM I.AM.ME CREW!!! I love CHACHIIIIII and MOOON :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u94fCq3fxg8&feature=channel_video_title)

I started to dance. Went with the flow just like Ms Lee said and I finished with a smile. Everyone clapped and yelled my name after I was done the routine.

“THAT WAS AMAZING HYUNJAE! EVERYONE CLAP!!!” Ms Lee encouraged.

Everyone clapped again. I like this class. Everyone is appreciative of your skills.

“You may take a seat now Hyunjae” ms Lee instructed.

I made my way to my previous seat beside Hyunseung on the floor and he looked at me with wide eyes.

“I didn’t know you could dance like that Hyunjae!” Hyunseung exclaimed.

“Heh. Well, I usually do this at home. I never really showed anyone,” I blushed at his compliment.

My eyes wandered the room while Ms Lee was speaking and my eyes met with Junhyung’s. I gave him a small smile. He smirked and looked back at the teacher.

The bell rang all of a sudden.

” MAN ,TIME FLIES!!!” I said in my head.

Everyone got up from the floor.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Ms Lee sang.

“Hyunjae, you should really meet my friends. You can bring Sunhee along too” Hyunseung suggested.

“Sure. Why not?” I smiled and we both got ready for lunch.

this is a nice long chapter for you guys :) comments are loved <3

Later i'm going to include Junhyung's personality... If you guys have any suggestions write on my wall :D