First Date

I Want A Relationship...

Hyunjae's POV

The morning light woke me up. I smiled because it finally sunk in,

“I have a boyfriend”

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Hyunseung

From: Seungie oppa~ <3

Jae-ah, I’ll pick you up in an hour for our date later <3

“Our date isn’t until 12:00 noon. Why is he texting me so early in the morning” I thought to myself.

 I looked at my clock,

“ARE YOU SERIOUS? IT’S 11 ALREADY” I panicked.

I rushed downstairs to eat some cereal then I ran to the shower. I looked into my closet to find out what to wear. I just picked out a cute summer dress and put on some flats.  I fixed my hair and my makeup and put everything into a nice purse. I looked at the time.

It read, ”11:55” I sighed in relief. The doorbell rang a minute later.

I composed myself and opened the door and smiled,

“Ahnyeong Oppa~”

“Jae-ah, you look so pretty today!” Hyunseung smiled.

“Does that mean I don’t look pretty every other day?” I joked.

“Anni,” Hyunseung rubbed the back of his neck , “You’re beautiful in every way.”

I blushed madly. I locked the door of my house and saw Hyunseung open the passenger’s seat for me in his black convertible. Hyunseung took his seat and started the engine.

“Oppa why do all you guys have luxurious cars? It’s ridiculous!” I used hand gestures.

Hyunseung chuckled, “Our parents gave us a car for our birthdays”

“Woah….” I commented.

I didn’t know where Hyunseung was taking me. To be honest, I was so nervous. It was my first date.

“Jae-ah, why are you quiet? Are you nervous or something,” Hyunseung asked in a concerned voice.

“A little…” I murmured.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to be. You’ll enjoy every moment once we get there,” Hyunseung reassured me.

We were chatting the whole way until we stopped at an empty parking lot. Hyunseung got out of his seat and opened the door for me.

“Here we are!” Hyunseung sounded excited.

I still had NO CLUE where the heck we were.

“Where are we…?” I asked curiously.

“We’re at a lakeshore. I planned a picnic.” Hyunseung simply answered.

“A picnic? Really?” I smiled wide.

Hyunseung grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. My heart fluttered.

“Let’s go!” Hyunseung pulled me forward and we walked on a stone path that led us to the lakeshore. I saw how beautiful the sight was. The sand coloured brown and the sun glistened on the calm waters.

“It’s so beautiful here” I commented.

“It’s my favourite place,” Hyunseung smiled.

“How come nobody is here,” I looked around and there was no sight of any other people.

“No one is really allowed here but my family, my parents restored it. It used to be a living dump but now it’s all beautiful,” Hyunseung explained.

I looked at the beautiful place in awe.

Hyunseung set up a blanket on the sand and I helped prepare the food.

“Oppa, did you make all this food by yourself?” I looked at how much selections of foods there were.

“Yep! I wasn’t really sure what you wanted to eat so I made a little bit of everything” Hyunseung pointed at the food.

There was sushi, sandwiches, drinks, meat, rice, you name it and it was in the basket. We managed to eat most of the food and after we cleaned up.

“Jae-ah hold on I’ll put this in the trunk I’ll be back”

I nodded in response. Hyunseung walked away and I removed my flats and headed toward the water. The waves were hitting my feet softly and it tickled. I took at stick and wrote in the sand

“Hyunjae <3 Hyunseung”

I felt a poke from my side and I jumped. Hyunseung startled me and said,

“You’re it,” and he started running

“OPPA! THAT’S NOT FAIR,” I yelled and chased him.

Junhyung’s POV

It’s already 5:00pm and I’m here staring at the TV that isn’t even . Everyone else is busy and I’m here doing nothing. Yoseob, Kikwang, and Doojoon decided to go to the gym; Dongwoon is studying for a test tomorrow and Hyunseung… I’m not sure where he is. I texted him this morning to ask if wanted to hang but no reply.

WHAT A FRIEND.

I took a deep sigh and decided to take a walk outside. I passed by Hyunjae’s house and thought about her for a while. She’s cute, she knows how to be y… she can dance, she’s smart, she’s perfect, but she’s not mine but my best friend’s. I’m going to make her mine…..

Hyunseung's POV

Today was amazing. It was already 5:00pm and I wanted to get Hyunjae home so she can rest because we have school tomorrow.

“Jae-ah, can y-“ I turned my head to face Hyunjae. She was already sleeping.

I smirked. Even when she sleeps, she’s still cute. I reached Hyunjae’s house and the sun was already setting. I nudged her lightly.

“Jae-ah we’re at your place,” I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes opened slowly.

“What? We’re where?” Hyunjae questioned.

I chuckled at her cuteness. She looked around then she realized she was home.

“OH! Home!” Hyunjae scratched the back of her neck.

I opened the door for her and walked to her doorstep.

“Thanks Seung oppa~” Hyunjae smiled again.

She kissed my cheek and entered her house. I walked back to my car and smirked.

“She’s just amazing…” I thought to myself.

Junhyung’s POV

I was almost home until I saw Hyunseung’s car in Hyunjae’s driveway. I spotted them both at the doorstep. Hyunjae kissed Hyunseung on the cheek then entered her house and Hyunseung walked away and into his car.

“Huh. So Hyunseung, you went on a date.” I said inside my head.

My heart hurt as the scene of Hyunjae kissing Hyunseung’s cheek kept replaying in my head.  I walked inside my house trying to forget about what I just had seen.

heheh... sorry if this is a bit boring... i'm going to get some action soon! please anticipate!

Thank you to my new subscribers!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3