Practicing and Clubbing?

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

We were already 3 hours into the practice and we already got everything done before the chorus. There’s so much skinship… It makes me shiver, especially when there’s that part where Junhyung’s fingers go up along my arm. I always get goose bumps and feel like an electric wave is going through my body or something. It felt weird.

“Okay we’ll go through it one more time and we’ll work on the chorus over at my house tomorrow,” I said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Although it was only a few dance steps we tried to be in sync. We repeated it so many times I lost count. We went through it one last time

(Music Plays)*Gamanisseodo namjanomdeul… dan dan dan*

Junhyung’s fingers made its way up my arms and electric shocks went through my body. We stopped at our last step before the chorus and we both collapsed on the floor beside each other

“We got to make it passionate to. You can’t just look away every time I go near you,” Junhyung got up and threw me a bottle of water.

“I’ll try,” I sat up, opened my bottle, and chugged down half of the water.

Junhyung was right. I had to be more passionate in my role. Every time he would come close to me my eyes would refuse to meet his because I would feel weak and get butterflies.

“Don’t try it, do it. Don’t worry I won’t bite,” Junhyung smirked and then ruffled his hair.

“Heh,” I smiled and laid flat on the floor completely exhausted.

Junhyung’s POV

Today was really productive. Hyunjae needs to loosen up a bit. Once she does I’ll make my move… Hyunjae got up after laying the floor for a few minutes.

“Junhyung oppa, I guess I’ll go home now. It’s getting late and we have school tomorrow.”

I checked my cell phone and it was already 8:30. Time FLIESSSS.

“I’ll walk you home, beautiful” I smirked.

We both walked out of the house talking about the assignment and what we should wear and everything. Then we reached her house,

“Jae-ah, I was wondering if you want to come clubbing on the weekend, it will be fun!” I suggested.

“I don’t know…  we’re not  of age….” She was still thinking.

“Don’t worry about it, the club owner knows me, plus you’ll be with be the boys and I, you can even bring Sunhee along,” I persuaded.

“Oh, Alright…” She smiled, “Goodnight Junhyung oppa! See you tomorrow!” She closed the door behind her and I walked home with a smile on my face.

The next day…

Hyunjae’s POV

I locked the door ready to go to school. Parked in my driveway was a familiar black convertible, Hyunseung’s car.

“Good morning my goddess,” Hyunseung beamed when stepping out of his car.

I blushed, “oppa you didn’t have to pick me up, and I have a driver you know?”

“So? I can’t drive my girlfriend to school?” Hyunseung opened the passenger’s door.

“Thank you oppa,” I smiled.

Hyunseung started the engine and we were off to school.

“So oppa I heard you guys are going to the club this weekend?” I asked

“The club? You want to go?” Hyunseung asked.

“Junhyung oppa invited Sunhee and I, he said you were going and we can all have fun” I explained.

“I was going to plan something but the club is fine to,” Hyunseung nodded.

We reached the school parking lot and  got out of the car. 

i have a bunch of stuff coming up!! please anticipate!

sorry i haven't been updating! In return i will be uploading another chapter in a few minutes!!! 

WELCOME NEW READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERY VIEW!!! ♥

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :D ♥♥♥