Stay Focused

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

I sighed and pressed “end call” probably for the millionth time this morning. Hyunseung has been calling me and texting me endlessly with apologies. I had to clear my message box 3 times! Every time he would call, leave a message, or text me, my heart would still ache. However, I managed to forget about those things when Junhyung was with me.

“It’s him again,” Junhyung asked me.

I nodded. He was driving me to school today. We had our dance assignment to present today so he was over at my place early so we could have a run through the routine again.

“Do I have to make you think of me,” Junhyung smirked and gave me a look full of lust.

The thought of Junhyung kissing me in the rain yesterday made my heart go crazy and made me blush.

“Give me your phone,” Junhyung instructed.

I did as he asked and gave him my phone. He turned the phone off, took the battery out, and put it into his pocket.

“YAH! OPPA! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY BATTERY,” I pouted.

“You need to focus for today Jae-ah. Try to forget you feelings for him… Please,” He looked at me with soft eyes.

He was right. It was my first heartbreak and I can’t be sad forever.

“Ah, Fine…. But if Sunhee tells me that I’m not picking up her calls, I’m blaming you,” I gave him a face and he smirked.

***Math Class***

Hyunjae’s POV

The chaos had already begun…. Sunhee threw questions at me like wildfire about what happened, Junhyung and Hyunseung haven’t even made eye contact or even talked to each other, and I’m sitting here beside Hyunseung during math class listening to his endless apologies while trying to listen to the teacher who was teaching a new lesson.

“Jae-ah, talk to me, please,” Hyunseung pleaded.

“Hi. There. I talked to you. Happy?” I was pissed off at this point. He wouldn’t shut up. I was trying to take the notes down from the board.

“No, I’m not. Jae-ah, I need to talk to you,” Hyunseung looked at me with pleading eyes and held my hand.

I moved my hand away from him and said,

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

The class dreaded on and I was constantly trying to tell Sunhee to calm down and telling Hyunseung to stop apologizing. I felt a bit light headed. The class finally ended and Sunhee came running up to me saying,

“You better tell me….,” and gave a threatening look.

“Yeah. Yeah. I need a bit of fresh air… I kind of have a head ache. I’ll see you later,” I rubbed the temples and walked out of math class.

Hyunseung then followed me and grabbed my hand.

“Please… Not now…”I said and gave a look of defeat and he let go.

He tried to say something but I didn’t catch it. I just needed to sit down. Everyone rushed to their classes and soon the hallway was empty. I sat down on the corridor stairs and took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I wanted to let all my worries to flee. I then heard footsteps and my eyes flickered open in an instant and I hoped it wasn’t a teacher.

“Jae-ah, I’ve been looking for you everywhere! We have to present our assignment!!!” It was Junhyung. He was out of breath and I felt sorry because I totally forgot. I got up quickly.

“I’m so sorry!!! I can’t believe I forgot! I’m just feeling a bit light headed” I apologized and rubbed my temples again.

“Are you okay? You look kind of pale,” Junhyung gave a worried look and felt my forehead.

“I’m sorry I’m just stressed about….” I trailed off. I looked at him and he already knew what I was going to say.

He gave a look of disappointment.

“I guess I’m going to have to make you forget about it,” Junhyung smirked.

He pushed and pinned me to the wall.

“W-What are you doing?” I stuttered.

“Shh,” He put a finger over my lip and his lips touched mines.

I kissed back wanting this to last a little longer. He broke the kiss and said,

“Ah-ah-ah! We have to present our assignment first!” Junhyung reminded.

I blushed in embarrassment.

“See, you’re not so pale anymore!” Junhyung commented.

I slapped his arm. He took my hand and we both ran to dance class.

“Ms. Lee I found her!” Junhyung said still gasping for breath.

“HURRY UP AND CHANGE TO YOUR COSTUMES! YOU’RE UP NEXT!” Ms Lee instructed.

I saw Hyunseung look at our hands and gave a piercing stare. I ignored it and went to change.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY TaeYang’s Dance MV for “I Need a Girl” credits to YG ENT)

Junhyung and I got into positions and I felt kind of nervous. I looked at Junhyung and he gave me a look of reassurance. I took a deep breath and the music started to play.

Chimaboda chungbajiga deo jal eo.oolineun geureon yeoja
Kimchi bokkeumbapeun naega jal mandeul eo
Daeshin jal meogeul su itneun yeoja
Na.I.ga manado eoryeobo.I.neun yeoja
Nan geureon yeojaga jodeora
(Know what I mean)

Bukkeureo.oon cheok hamyeonseodo
Dangdol halju aneun girl
Pyungso.aen joshinhan cheokhaedo gatchi isseumyeon
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/tae_yang/i_need_a_girl.html ]
Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Nan eereon yeojaga jodeora

We moved fluidly with no mistakes. His fingers went up my stomach and I tried to focus as much as possible. Then it got to “THE PART”

Girl, I need a girl
Girl like you, gotta make you're mine
I'm treat you right, baby

Our right hands intertwined then our left did the same. I placed my hands over his head to the back of his neck. I closed my eyes and got ready to kiss his cheek. Instead of his cheek, I felt his lips. Did he just kiss me in front of the whole class? In front of one of his best friends which so happens to be Hyunseung, my ex. What the heck just happened!?

hello there :) I have another upate!!! Some JunJae for ya <3 There's gonig to be an instense scrap later... :O pls anticipate! :D My exams are next week... so i have to start harcore studying! I'll try to update often :D

Comments are LOVED ♥

Thank you for those who have been viewing and commenting.... I LOVE YOU ♥