Goodbye

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

It was silent the whole car ride.  The road we took seemed familiar. I looked out the window and observed the surroundings. Hyunseung stopped at a familiar parking spot that was empty. Hyunseung came to my door and opened it for me.

“Here we are,” Hyunseung said.

“This place looks really familiar,” I said still looking around trying to remember what place this is.

“Come on,” Hyunseung said.

We walked through a stone path that led through a lakeshore. I widened my eyes. Then it hit me. This was where Hyunseung took me for our first date. Memories came flooding back. My feelings for Hyunseung returned with it. My heart was beating fast and I shed tears remembering my heartbreak.

“Jae-ah, are y-you alright?” Hyunseung saw me wiping away my tears.

“I r-remember everything now,” I stuttered.

Hyunseung came closer but I pushed him away.

“Jae-ah, I’m so sorry,” Hyunseung said.

“I don’t need to hear your apologies all over again,” I held back my tears.

“I want to go now,” I sniffled.

I walked back to the car and Hyunseung followed. He started the engine and drove away. I sat in the passenger’s seat in deep thought.

“Hyunseung was drunk that night. Anything could have happened. Should I have given him another chance?” I thought to myself.

“Are you hungry?” Hyunseung asked and turned his head with a small smile on his face.

I nodded and he pulled over to Japanese restaurant. Hyunseung both ordered us some sushi and tempura. I ate in silence looking down at the food.

“Jae-ah, you can’t stay like this forever. Trying to avoid me,” I looked up to see Hyunseung staring at me with his deep eyes.

“I know, I’ve just been thinking,” I played with the left over wasabi on the plate.

“Look at me,” Hyunseung insisted.

I looked at him in the eyes.

“Listen to me, I still have feelings for you, I want to know if you still do,” Hyunseung asked.

Well that’s what I’ve been thinking of the whole ride here. Do I still like him? Do I forgive him? Do we become friends again? I wasn’t sure yet.

“I need some time to think,” I said.

He nodded his head. He seemed kind of disappointed.

“Let’s go home then,” Hyunseung suggested.

I followed him to his car and the awkward silence filled the car again.

“If I give Hyunseung a chance again, what will happen between me and Junhyung? If I stay with Junhyung, we CAN be friends again,” I thought.

“Don’t think too hard,” Hyunseung chuckled.

“What?” I asked with confusion.

“I’ll be fine with your answer. Don’t kill yourself trying to think of one. I’m a man; I think I can take it. I just want to know how you feel about me,” He laughed a little.

I thought again. I guess I moved on. I guess I was taking the heartbreak to hard. Things happen. It is time to move on. Is it?

He parked in my driveway and looked around. He came closer

“W-what are you doing,” My heart started beating faster as he moved in closer.

Then he kissed me. I broke the kiss.

“Hey!!! What was that for!!!?” I hit his arm with force.

“A goodbye kiss; it was my first time to kiss you, I wanted one. I already know your decision,” Hyunseung smirked.

“You guys are all jerks, seriously,” I wiped my lips.

“I know you choose Junhyung, I could tell. Let’s just stay friends,” Hyunseung looked at me.

“Uh yeah okay. Erm,Let’s just be friends then. Goodnight oppa,” I got out of the car, closed the door, and went inside my house and took a deep breath.

“Time to start fresh”

EXAMS ARE LE FIN! :D SO I'M FREEEEE :D yes... it's a short chapter. i apologize.... T_T i'll write a better one! this fanfic with probably end in 1-2 chaps D: then i will start on my new fanfic. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! 

THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!

AND THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE VIEW :D