I'm Going To Ask Her Out

I Want A Relationship...

 

Junhyung’s POV

I drove back to my place and as I was about to step out of my car I received a text from Doojoon

From: Yoon Leader Pabo

Joker nim~ Come over to my place. We’re gonna go clubbing! Byyeeeoonggg!

I texted him back.

To: Yoon Leader Pabo

Aights. I’ll be there in a few.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of fresh black skinnies and a V-neck and I drove my way to Doojoon’s house. The guys were already waiting for me in Doojoon’s living room

“Ouu. Someone’s fresh! SOMEBODY wants to get some tonight,” Yoseob joked.

I slapped Yoseob’s head and sank myself on Doojoon’s couch.

“Guys I don’t think I’ll be going tonight,” Hyunseung said.

“WHAEEEE! IT’S A GUY’S NIGHT. WE ALL NEED TO GO!” Dongwoon complained.

“Yah. Dongwoon-ah you’re not even old enough to go to a club. You’re staying home,” Hyunseung argued.

“Oh… right…” Dongwoon scratched his head.

“Why aren’t you going anyways,” I asked while playing a game on my phone.

“Because I’m going to ask Hyunjae out.  ,”

“YOU WHAT?” everyone said in unison.

I almost dropped my phone and I tried to cover it up.

“Finally hyung! I’m so happy for you! It’s about time!” Dongwoon cheered.

“You go hyung!” Yoseob high fived him.

“Hyunseung-ah it’s about time. I was wondering when you’d ask her out” Doojoon threw his hands up in the air.

I sat here still shocked.

“Yeah tomorrow I’m going over to her house tomorrow. I told her that I needed “help” in math… Well… I do… I at math.. but it’s also a chance to ask her out” Hyunseung beamed.

I needed a little more time. I could have made her mine…. He’s my best friend….  But she can’t be his. No. She needs to be mine. ACK!

Hyunjae’s POV

Sunhee and I finished watching the movie. And it was already 11:32pm.

“Jae-ah… can I tell you something?” Sunhee hesistated.

“Yeah of course, anything!”

“I think I like Yoseob, oppa…” Sunhee  looked down at the empty bowl of popcorn infront of her.

AWWW! I can already picture Sunhee and Yoseob together!!! THE CUTEST COUPLE EVARRRR!

“AWWWWWWW!!!” Sunhee!!! Confess to him!” I nudged her arm.

“I don’t know if he likes me back” Sunhee frowned.

“Well… You won’t know if you ask…..” I drank from my glass of water.

Sunhee’s frown then turned into a creepy smile.

“Jae-ah…. I know you have a thing for Hyunseung… Don’t deny it”

I almost choked on my water.

“Oh… yeah.. maybe.. I think so…” my eyes refused to meet Sunhee’s.

“Oh please Jae-ah. The endless texting, the sharing lunches, you guys already look like a couple!” Sunhee teased me.

“I kind of… also have another guy that’s been on my mind… I’m so confused…” My eyes were still wandering the room.

“WHOO??!?”  Sunhee threw her hands in the air.

“Oh.. Yong Junhyung…”

“MWO? HIM? THAT PLAYER?”  Sunhee almost threw the bowl across the room.

“Yeah.. Today… I was getting snacks for the sleepover… and he was apparently at the grocery store too and he helped me with everything… I even drove in his red Ferrari…. And he dropped me off home…” My cheeks were turning red at the thought.

“REALLY? HIM? DO THAT?” Sunhee still shocked, “He’s always with another girl… I mean I don’t want you to get hurt Hyunjae-ah. I prefer you with Hyunseung….” Sunhee trailed off.

“AHH MOLLA MOLLA MOLLAAAAAA! I’M SO CONFUSED? DO I LIKE HYUNSEUNG OR JUNHYUNG MORE?” I yelled in frustration.

Sunhee sighed, “Jae-ah, time will tell. Just wait for your heart to make a decision, don’t pressure yourself,”

I thought about what Sunhee said for a brief moment and I nodded,

“Maybe I am pressuring myself too much…I’ll let time decide”

mrsjoker891219 thank you for commenting :D 

and to the subscribers, thank you soo muchhhh :D

i'm going to update tomorrow. Probably 2 chaps... maybe even 3....

There's gonna be a scrap soon...i'm still deciding.... 

WHO LISTENED TO BEAST'S NEW ALBUM "FICTION AND FACT" BECAUSE I DID. THEY'RE AMAZING....

THANK YOU FOR READING :D 

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED <3