How Did You Know?

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae POV

School ended and then all of a sudden Hyunseung wrapped his arms around me and said,

“You won’t leave me, will you?,” and then he rested his head on mine.

His question was weird. Out of the blue, and I was wondering why. He’s been acting a bit cautious lately. Somehow I feel like I was being watched constantly today. If he thinks I’ll cheat on him, he’s COMPLETELY wrong.

“Oppa, you’re worried that I might leave you?, I would NEVER do that!!!” I reassured him and hugged him tightly and he sighed in relief.

“Are you sure?” Hyunseung asked again.

I gave him a look and then said, “You know me oppa, and I’m not those girls who have a new boyfriend every week.”

“I guess I’ve just been thinking too much,” he looked away and grabbed my hand and walked me home.

Junhyung’s POV

“Guys, I’ll see you later!!!” I saluted Kikwang, Doojoon, and  Dongwoon.

“Someone’s giddy,” I heard Doojoon say.

“I HEARD THAT BABO!” I yelled back.

I was so happy today. I get my chance... Hyunjae’s coming over to my house today and I need to get home and get everything ready. I started humming Taeyang’s “I Need A Girl” and walked to the parking lot to get into my car.

“What’s with the stupid grin on your face?,” Yoseob said whiling leaning on his slick black Audi.

“Nothing at all, I’m just happy. Is there a problem with that?” I opened the door and tried to get in but I felt Yoseob take a hold of my uniform.

“AISHHHH! What do you want?! I have to go home you know!!!” I really needed to go home… ugh…

“What’s with all the rush,” Yoseob smirked.

“It’s nothing, nothing, nothing,” I tried to get in my car again but he stopped me.

“Yoseob, let me go now!,” I was about to push him to the floor.

“It’s about Hyunjae isn’t it? Heh, You make it pretty darn obvious,” Yoseob was smiling ear to ear.

“B-BUT, How?” I looked at him straight in the eye.

“Hyung, we were friends since diapers and you think I can’t tell when you like a girl,” Yoseob  explained.

Was I really that obvious? I mean, I never would usually go after a girl, they would go after me…

“Do the other guys know?” I asked him, I was a bit worried if Hyunseung knew.

“Nope, they’re completely oblivious,” I sighed in relief.

“You won’t tell?” I asked him.

“Why would I tell? I mean that’s breaking the bro code right? I mean you DID see and meet her first,” Yoseob again leaned on his car.

I checked my watch again to see if I had enough time.  I would have a good hour and a half if I were to leave now.

“Seob-ah, Hyunjae’s coming over to my house today to practice for our dance assignment and I need to go,” I got into my car successfully without being held back again.

Yoseob let out a small laugh, “Later Hyung,” then he saluted me.

I reversed my car and look in my mirror and saw Yoseob having a chat with Sunhee over at his car.

“Heh, You got something on me, and I got something on you,” I smirked and drove away.

i know... it's short. tomorrow i'll try to post!!!

I'm so busy with school :O

thank you for every view ♥