Remember Me

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

“Jae-ah, you don’t remember him?” Junhyung asked me.

Some random guy was with me in the room. I had no idea who he was but for some reason I panicked every time he came near me. I was feeling scared and I’m not sure why.

“N-no,” I got goose bumps because of that dude. He was staring me straight in the eye.

“He’s Hyunseung, remember?” Junhyung asked me.

“Do you remember what happened before you were here?” that Hyunseung dude asked.

“Wasn’t I on a date with you Junhyung oppa? And I almost fell but you caught me and…” I smiled at the thought.

“That was two days ago, do you know what happened? How you came to be here?” Junhyung asked again.

“I-I have no idea. I’m so confused,” I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think about what happened but I had a shooting pain coming from the back of my head.

“AHH!” I held the back of my head.

“JAE-AH ARE YOU OKAY?” Junhyung came closer.

“Y-yeah… Just the back of my head hurts a bit,” I rubbed the back of my head.

“Maybe we should let her rest first,” that Hyunseung guy suggested talking to Junhyung.

“But-“

“Yeah, Hyunseung’s right,” Junhyung cut me off,”you should rest. I’ll come by tomorrow. I PROMISE.”

 “Fineeeee,” I made a face then pouted.

Junhyung smirked and then said,

“Alright, see you tomorrow beautiful.”

I smiled ear to ear. I looked over to the Hyunseung dude and he was like staring us down. It was scary. I watched both of them walk out of the room. The tension that these two have was weird. Who the heck was this Hyunseung guy anyways?

Junhyung’s POV

I informed the doctor we were leaving. I wanted to go home and sleep. I was dead tired. I searched my pockets for my car keys. Oh yeah, I forgot…. Hyunseung drove me here and my car is at school.  We exited the hospital and I was about to walk to the bus stop or call for a taxi to go to school but then Hyunseung stopped me.

“I’ll give you a ride,” Hyunseung suggested.

“Thanks,” I said still not making eye contact with him.

A long awkward silence came between us as we walked to his car.

“I’m sorry man,” Hyunseung said.

“For what?” I asked.

“I should have let her go… I was just so angry… I-,”Hyunseung didn’t finish his sentence.

I sighed heavily. The feeling of guilt was still a burden on my shoulders.

“It’s not your fault. I should have told her to talk to you. I was being greedy. I feel like an absolute douche because I mistreated you,” I said with my whole heart.

“Saying whose fault it was is not going to change anything….” Hyunseung unlocked his car and we both got in. There was a long silence.

“She doesn’t remember me,” Hyunseung started the engine and went in reverse. I saw his hurt and sad expression.

“Hyung, I promise, I will do everything I can to make her remember you,” I said. I felt like I needed to repay Hyunseung back. We were best friends but I put my greed before my friendship which made me feel like a total .

“Really?” Hyunseung turned to me with hope in his eyes.

“Of course,” I answered.

I checked my phone and saw the endless messages, missed calls, and voice mails from Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwoon and especially Yoseob.

“Hyung, we have a lot of explaining to do,” I sighed.

“I know. We’ll deal with it tomorrow,” Hyunseung also sighed and parked in my driveway.

I stepped out of his car and was about to close the door when Hyunseung called for me,

“Junhyung-ah…”

“Yeah, Hyung?” I asked.

“When she finally remembers me, and we’re out of this mess, Take care of her okay?” He said to me.

Hyunseung still loved her. He’s giving up on her and he’s not going to force himself onto her. That just makes me feel like a total jackass.

“You know I will, I’ve changed remember?” I smirked.

He let out a small laugh,

“I’m serious, you break her heart and I break your face.”

“Yeah yeah,” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, go to sleep,” Hyunseung dismissed. I closed the car door behind me and he drove away.

 


 

Hyunjae’s POV

 “Thanks for picking me up oppa,” I gave a warm smile. I was admitted out of the hospital this morning so Junhyung came to pick me up after school.

“No problem. Anything for you beautiful,” he smirked. I blushed as usual.

“So… You don’t remember anything…? Absolutely NOTHING about Hyunseung,” Junhyung asked again.

“Here you go again oppa,” I rolled my eyes. He was going on and on about this Hyunseung guy. Junhyung told me he was one of my best friends and went to the same school as us but that’s about it.

“Hyunjae, think HARDER! Anything?” Junhyung seemed a bit irritated.

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought for a brief moment but nothing came.

“Oppa, I honestly don’t remember anything at all about this Hyunseung guy. I get a scared feeling thinking about him. Like he did something wrong to me,” I tried to explain.

“Well, he was your boyfriend before me. He was your first,” Junhyung said.

“Wait, He what? How come I don’t remember this?” I was surprised to hear this

“He was also your first heart break…. He kinda… kissed another girl and yeah,” Junhyung looked away.

My heart ached at what he said. It was a familiar feeling but there was no memory to support it. I thought harder trying to think of what happened.

“The reason why you were in the hospital is because we were fighting over you. We had an assignment to present, I kissed you in front of him and the whole class, he got angry, and we fought. You tried to stop me from punching him by intercepting but he punched you in the head by accident and you dropped to the floor and hit your head in the process,” Junhyung explained.

I tried to dig deeper into my memories but all I remembered was Junhyung and I.

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I- I don’t remember,” I rubbed my shoulder looking at the ground.

“Don’t try to force yourself,” Junhyung tried to comfort me,” you have selective memory loss… I guess your brain chose to not remember Hyunseung.”

“Why do you want me to remember him anyways,” I questioned.

“He’s my best friend Jae-ah. I’ve betrayed him. You don’t know how bad I feel. I put my greed before my own best friend. I promised him that I’ll do anything I can for you to remember him. Can you do me a favour,” Junhyung asked.

“Umm, sure but it depends on what the favour is,” I chuckled.

“Can you spend a day with him? With Hyunseung, so you can try to remember him?”

“Uh, okay but when?” I asked.

“Now,” Junhyung replied. And there was Hyunseung leaning against his car waiting for us.

hehehe. I have no exam today!!! but... tomorrow i do...T_T so i'm thinknig of 3-5 mroe chaps before this fanfic ends. then i'll be starting my new fanfic which has a "darker" feel to it. Like "badass" type of thing.Thank you everyone for their support especially since this is my first fanfic :D 

WHO WILL HYUNJAE END UP WITH?

JUNJAE?

OR HYUN x2?

DUN DUN DUN

Thank you for every view!!! Comments are loved :D