Why Am I Feeling This Way?

I Want A Relationship...

 

Hyunjae’s POV

“No switching of partners is allowed. I do not care if you like your partners or not. DEAL WITH IT. Okay, now get into your groups! I will be giving you class time for today only,” Ms Lee explained.

OH MY GOSH. Did I just get partnered with Yong Junhyung.

“Great,” I muttered.

Junhyung was walking toward me with a smirk on his face.

“I like Hyunseung, I like Hyunseung, I like Hyunseung,” I kept on saying over and over in my head.

“Hey beautiful,” Junhyung winked.

My stomach was doing cartwheels and my face was probably flushed red.

“Why do I feel this way when you’re around me?” I mentally slapped myself.

“So how’s this dance schedule going to work out?” Junhyung asked while he sat down beside me.

“Well, we can practice every day after school except for weekends. We live in the same neighbourhood so I don’t think it really matters whose house we go over to,” I said.

“Alright, so tomorrow you can come over to my place and we’ll get started,” Junhyung suggested.

I nodded my head in response.

“Okay! Class dismissed! Remember this is a large chunk of your mark!” Ms Lee reminded.

“Ne,” Everyone answered.

I was nervous. Am I going to continue feeling this way?

Sunhee’s POV

“Aish,” I scratched my head in irritation. WHERE IS HYUNJAE? She needs to tell me all the details!!!

“What’s wrong Hee-ah,” I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see Yoseob . My cheeks were probably red by now. Yoseob took a seat beside me and asked,

“Is something bothering you?” He asked with concern in his voice.

“Ah… Anni.. I’m just waiting for Hyunjae… she has to tell me something,” I answered.

“Oh it’s about her going out with Hyunseung, right?” Yoseob replied while taking out his lunch.

“WHAT? How did you know?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Yeah, Hyunseung told us,” Yoseob chewed on his lunch.

“Am I seriously the last person to know?!?!” I threw my hands in the air.

“Noona, I think you are,” Dongwoon flashed a smile.

I hit him lightly on the shoulder and I saw Junhyung and Hyunseung walking in but no Hyunjae.

“Are you serious?!?!” I was going to throw a rock at this girl if she doesn’t show up.

Hyunseung and Junhyung took a seat talking about some assignment.

“Hey do you guys know where Hyunjae is?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, she’s in the washroom,” Hyunseung answered.

“Alright, thanks and congrats,” I said while I threw my backpack on.

“For what?” Hyunseung looked at me dumbfounded.

“For getting a girl like Hyunjae,” I said then rushed to find her.

Hyunjae’s POV

 I finished my washing my hands and looked into the mirror.

“Why is it so confusing?” I asked myself.

“JAE-AH! OH MY GOD! IT’S TAKING YOU FOREVER!!!” I recognized Sunhee’s voice and turned my head.

“Ah.. Miahn…” I looked down.

“Are you okay? You look sick or something?” Sunhee asked with worry in her voice.

“Okay see well du- OH YOU KNOW WHAT!? Let me just tell you everything outside,” I said with irritation.

I told Sunhee how the whole thing started, how romantic the first date was, how amazing he is, and her reaction on her face was priceless. She was so happy for me until I said,

“Everything was amazing until today during dance class I got assigned to dance Taeyang’s ‘I need a girl’ with Junhyung.”

“YOU WHAT!?!” Sunhee exploded.

“Yeah… I’m serious! And I can’t switch partners either!!!OTTEOKE!!!” I buried my face in my hands.

“I can’t really do anything for you here, Jae-ah,” Sunhee said apologetically

“It’s okay. I’ll live…” I took a deep sigh, “let’s just go eat.”

Hyunseung’s POV

I don’t know why, but it’s really bothering me that Junhyung and Hyunjae are partners. I mean I’m supposed to trust Junhyung because he’s my best friend right? And I’m supposed to trust Hyunjae because she’s my girlfriend right? I mean have you seen the dance? So much skin ship… I’m not sure, but I feel a bit unsettled. 

Hehehe another chapter up! 

THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! Comments are always loved :D

Do you guys want to give me any ideas? If you do pls comment :) 

THANK YOU FOR EVERY VIEW :) ♥