Nice To Meet You

I Want A Relationship...

 

“Yeah mom everything is great! They movers helped me with all my things! And no, they didn’t break anything,” I said to my mom over the phone.

“Okay I’ll call later tonight!” my mother finished and hung up.

Mom is always so busy helping my dad with the busines but I finally can have a new fresh start and a new time to make new friends.. and I.. want a relationship. After all this moving, my head is spinning. Not to sound desperate, but you know just once, I want to experience a relationship.

As the movers finished and left I let out a sigh and decided to take a walk around the new neighbourhood.

The neighbourhood looked so pretty. The trees lined up perfectly and the birds chirping happily. I looked up to the sky and the summer sun glistened on my face. Then I felt a thud against my chest.

“OOFF” I managed to say trying to keep my balance.

“I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have been walking backwards” a fairly tall guy with brown hair apologized. The sun blocked my face so I couldn’t see a clear view of the guy.

“Oh no problem, I should have been looking forward instead of up in the sky,” I said.

I started to walk away but that guy started talking again,” hey, I haven’t seen you around here before. You new?” he asked.

I stopped and faced the guy, “yeah, I just moved in today,” I smiled and I had a better view of his face. His features were sharp. His body frame was not buff but you can tell he had muscle. He was pretty hot I must say…

“Oh really? A new neighbour? Awesome, I’m Yong Junhyung by the way! And you?” he smirked.

"Yong? What an odd last name…. his smile is so adorable! His teeth are so small," my conscience attacked all these thoughts in my head. 

“I’m Lee Hyunjae. Nice to meet you Yong Junhyung” I chuckled, and he did the same.

“Anyways Hyunjae, I gotta go I’ll see you around” he waved as he started walking.

“Bye” I replied and continued making my way around the neighbourhood.

“Gosh he’s cute. I wonder how old he is… my age? Probably. Yong Junhyung…he seems like a nice guy,” I thought to myself.

 “What am I doing? Am I starting to like someone I just met? He probably just had a good impression. Bleh.” I lightly smacked me head.I walked back home, finished unpacking, and went to sleep.

bleh...... this first chapter is kinda boring.... D: i'm don't write intros very well... but i hope you guys will anticipate the drama coming up :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

:D