The Future meets the Past...

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)

 

Chapter 1 : The Future meets the Past 

--> I suggest you listen to this song <-- 

*Click da Link* 

The Huang Taizi sat there , looking around the forest which was only occupied by him and his close friends ,Exo-M . They were called . He smirked . The powerful 6 . All 6 of them from the very rich families in all of China . Himself , being the Crown Prince . Luhan being the Wangzi *Prince*à Wangzi Luhan , the only child of Wangzi Lei Yun , as well as being the sword bearer for the Royal Army . Sitting right beside the Huang Taizi is Wangzi Tao , the only child of Wangzi Tian Ai , like Luhan , he is in the Royal Army , but is the General of the Army . Sitting on the floor , was Wangzi Lay , the only child of Wangzi Lei Xue, as well as being a Wangzi , he is also the Royal Families Doctor . Sitting next to the pond was the 2 brothers , Wangzi Chen and Wangzi Xiumin , the sons of Wangzi Joo Young , Chen being the Royal Families Scholar and Xiumin being the Warrior for the Royal Army . 

 

 
Then the tall man , sitting in the middle , wearing the richest of silks , his hair pulled back , making his arch cheekbones ,striking in everyway possible . That’s the Huang Taizi . The Crown Prince of China . Huang Taizi Wu Yifan . Or as his mother had called him ‘Kris’ . He smiled , His mother . Being the Empress of China . The woman that had charmed his father . The Emperor . Well , that’s what the people believed
 
“ Kris -gege..” Tao yawned and pulled his arms out as he was stretching . “ How did the Empress even come to China ?” He asked , Kris turned his head towards Tao and smiled softly . His mother was someone very important ,she had changed everything in China . 
 
“ The Empress is from …another world..” Kris whispered as his eyes met with the sun shine . “ A world where freedom…is accepted…where…everything flies…where..they are have no statuses…” He smiled , when suddenly his name was called , all 6 boys turned around to see an old man running towards them . Kris stood up and looked at the slightly shorter elder man . “ You called ?” 
 
“H-huang Taizi…” He breathed in and out , as if running for a full 10 minuets was nothing. Kris rolled his eyes and looked at the man . “H-huang Taizi-”
 
“ Don’t waste my time..” Kris shook his head and walked past the man , his shoulders banging into the elder man . “ Say whatever you want quickly , I don’t have time to mingle with the likes of you,” He grunted , The Elder man looked down and tried to control his breathing . Luhan looked at Kris and rolled his eyes , Kris , you idiot , he thought . 
 
“ H-huang Taizi..The Emperor and the Empress are calling for your attendance in the boarding room..” The Elder man said quietly looking down , afraid of his eyes meeting the Crown Prince’s . Kris nodded , with one last glance at the elder man , continued on walking on with his chin up high . The Elder man sighed , it’s true what they say about the Crown Prince ,He is absolutely horrible , he thought and followed the prince . 
 
~
 
 
The Empress sat their looking at the rusty old book , she looked up to meet her eyes with the Emperor . “ Surely , Kris , doesn’t need to go through this , dear,” She whispered , The Emperor scoffed and looked at his wife . “ I-I mean…maybe it wouldn’t work out…” Like us , she thought and closed her eyes in pain . 
 
“ It’s tradition that has to be followed,” The Emperor rubbed his temples and looked away from his wife . “ It’s not like the next Empress would be like you ,” The Empress gulped in her saliva , “ Like you..” He huffed , giving his wife the most dirtiest of dirt’s . He sat down on his throne , looking straight ahead . “ Marriage…doesn’t make life…” He smirked . “ Money does,” The Empress looked at her husband and shook her head , why did it have to be me ? 
 
The rolling door opened to show the Crown Prince , he came and bowed in front of his parents . “ You called ,” Kris said , looking at his parents . The Emperor looked at his wife and nudged her on the hips , Kris’s eyes narrowed , what the hell is he doing ? He saw his mother blink 3 times and get up , she went towards Kris with a soft smile and sat in front of him . 
 
“ Erzi *Means son* ,” The Empress held Kris’s hands and brushed his knuckles . “ You see this…” The Guard brought a rusty book . “ This my dear son is the book of Fate…” She whispered and looked back up at Kris . “ It tells us about the Future Emperor’s future… about who his going to entwine his life with and what might happen after…but sometimes it’s not clear..” she smiled . “ This is a tradition made by your Waigong *Means Grandfather* , Every Crown Prince has to encounter this..” Kris closed his eyes , he knows where it’s going . He defiantly knows where it’s going . “ The time has come for your partner to be shown…” He groaned . 
 
“ Mama…” He shook his head . “ what is this ? Why are you trying to get me married already ? I’m only 22 !” He got up and looked at Father . “ Baba..You cant surely be thinking this as well ?” He asked , The Emperor rolled his eyes . 
 
“ A Tradition made by my Baba shall be followed ,” The Emperor looked at Kris in the eye . “ You have no choice..” he looked at his wife . “ Nor did I,” The Empress looked down , Kris looked at his father and then at his mother , he walked away . “ Huang Taizi !” Kris stopped , waiting for his father to say something . “ The summoning of your partner will happen in a day , when the sun is setting , If you come , it’ll make our lives as the Emperor and Empress much calmer , if you don’t …It’s your choice,” Kris nodded and walked away , with the guards opening the door . 
 
“ I need some fresh air,” he whispered and headed back into the gardens , breathing in , slowly , closing his eyes . “ Yah ! Kris-Gege ! I thought your not allowed to use your power whenever you want !” Kris looked down to see Chen running …Wait..why did he look so tiny ? Kris blinked . Once . Twice . Oh my holy wings…I’m flying ! Kris breathed in and slowly descended back onto the ground . “ Your father would’ve killed you if you showed anyone your powers ,” Chen patted Kris on the shoulder . Kris nodded and ruffled his hair . 
 
“ Kris , What’s wrong ?” Xiumin narrowed his eyes as he noticed Kris’s cool face turned sombre . “ Anything bad ?” Kris looked around and sighed , noticing the other Exo-M members were with him . 
 
“ Come with me ,” He whispered , heading into the Imperial Palace , through the halls , through the corridors , up the stairs , to his room, the boys sat down on his bed and watched Kris as he tried to calm himself down . “ I-I’m…T-tomorrow…” He coughed and sighed . “ Tomorrow …My parents plan to find my destined other half …” The boys gasped . “ With some ‘Book of Fate’,” He shrugged , not believing a word . 
 
“ Kris gege ..” Lay loo ked at Kris with a concerned look . “ The Book of Fate had brought your mother to this world..so why wouldn’t It find your other half ?” Kris sighed and looked away , Luhan looked at Kris …Would he do anything to his other half ? He thought for awhile ..would the girl be able to return back to her time ? He looked around the room . This is going to be so …interesting , he smiled . 
 
“ I guess , you have to trust Fate , Kris Gege,” Tao smiled at Kris , Kris nodded , “ Maybe..Just Maybe , It doesn’t find your fated person..then..It will be quite easy for you !” Kris rolled his eyes and smacked Tao on the head . He sighed as he looked out the window , tomorrow ..is ..going..to..be…my…death…day …He sighed again . 
 
 
~

 

 
The next day ….
 
“ Give this too My son,” The Empress handed a wrapped gift to a maid . “ Tell him , the Empress has told him to wear it for the summoning ,” The maid nodded and ran off to find the Prince . The Empress sighed , “ I feel so sorry for the next girl ,” She whispered , as she headed down the hall with 5 maids behind her and the lady of house beside her . “ She might suffer a lot here,” The lady of the house nodded , understanding the Empress’s tension . “ Why do we need to rush finding love..shouldn’t it come to us by it’s own ? That’s the whole meaning ,” She sighed and as the door opened for the great hall , she saw the Emperor ready . “ Your Majesty,” she knelt onto the floor until he told her to get up , she then waited for the priest to start the summonsing . 
 
          ~
 
“ Yah ! Kris !” Luhan poked Kris on the arm . “ Aren’t you going to the summoning ?” Kris shook his head . “ You do know your potential wife is going to be there ? If your not there…there might be a problem..” Kris shrugged . “ Fine , You don’t go , The other’s and I are going ,” He rolled his eyes and headed to the hall . 
 
Kris sighed , he was already wearing the clothes his mother had sent him . He looked around the palace , literally everyone was gone to see the summoning . He sighed , it’s better if he goes . He nodded and headed towards the Great hall . As he entered , he saw his mother’s face brighten up , he looked down with a smile , his mother has stopped smiling for a long time so it meant a lot to him . He stood in front of the gate . 
 
“ the Summoning will take place ! NOW !” The Priest shouted , he opened the Book of Fate . “ Your Majesty,” He turned to the Empress . “ The key , please,” The Empress nodded and handed him a golden key , which had the Chinese dragon on it , Kris eyes narrowed . This was real . He suddenly felt nervous . The Priest brought the key to the Book of Fate which suddenly glowed . Oh my lord . Tao’s mouth opened wide . Wind suddenly blasted through the room even though the window wasn’t open . “ The other half…” The Priest shouted . “ The Family name of the other half is ..” Kris breathed in . “ YU !” Yu …? He smiled…it rhymes with his one à Wu . “ Please ! Book ! Enlighten us !” The Priest shouted , suddenly you could hear voices . 
 
The plane is going to take at least …5 hours..I think ,” A voice said . It was a soft voice , Luhan’s eyes widened . A girl. “ Yah ! YAH! ROSE ! ROSE !” Suddenly there was shouting . “ Look ! The Chinese Imperial palace !” What..? They were here ? His eyes darted to the back of the room . “ Can you imagine it ? The Emperor and the Empress..standing there …’GO AND GET ME RICE OR I SHALL KILL YOU!’” She deepened her voice , suddenly another girl started laughing , joined by the one that was talking . Luhan smiled . The Emperor looked at the book with a smirk . “ The guidebook sure has some good pictures !” Pictures…? G-Guidebook…? The Empress gasped , she understood everything . She knew where they were from . 
 
“ I shall put the Key in front of the gate !” The Priest shouted , as the wind blew , the old man tried hard to trudge in front of the golden gate , putting the key underneath it with such streangth . “ The Summoning is happening !!” 
 
Hey..Faye..Doesn’t that temple look weird ?” Another voice whispered , Kris turned to the gate . “ HOLY MOTHER OF PANDA’S !” The girl shouted . “ YAH ! FAYE ! GET AWAY FROM THERE ! YAH ! IDOIT ! COME BACK ! CCCOOOOMEEEE BAAACCCCKKKK !” She screamed , Everyone closed their ears , “ OI ! GRAB ONTO MY HAND ! GRAB ONTO IT ! I’LL PULL YOU BACK !” 
 
ROSE ! YAH ! NO !” the first voice shouted . She sounded scared . “ Don’t come close ! Your getting to get in..” Suddenly the voices quietened . Everyone looked around , The gate brightened , getting brighter and brighter and 2 figures were pushed out , they landed on the floor with a thud with 2 objects landing with them . 
 
They were wearing the most unusual clothes , their hair being out and about , tall and slender , the both of them were with one of the girls having red hair. Kris eyes narrowed . How did she do that ? The girl with darker hair looked up . She had the most prettiest eyes , Kris eyes widened , double and big , her sharp cheekbones highlighting her heart shaped face , her button like nose complimenting her milky white skin with her pouty pink lips . 
 
.
.
.
.
.
 “ W-who are you all ?” She asked , looking around , Even her voice was harmonizing . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : Hey guys ! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter ! I know it's pretty rubbish...but trust me ...it'll get better ..*winks*