Present Nine

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

You curse as group of fan girl running around and nearly make you run into lamp post.

“Aish…” You dust off your dress before walk away. You smile as you take several pictures.

Because you are indulging in taking pictures, you don’t realize someone comes out from the coffee shop and accidentally you bump into that person.

Your eyes widen you saw coffee stain on that person shirt. “I’m sorry.” You repeatedly say that in local language while bowing.

Quickly you take out tissue from your bag before wipes the stain from the shirt. That man chuckles.

“It’s been awhile, Jimin-ah.” Slowly, you raise you head to look at the man. Your jaws drop a little.

“J-Junsu?”

Junsu laughs as he nods.

“Mianhae.” You mutter under your breath.

“It’s okay.” He ruffles your hair. “What are you doing here?” He drape his arm around your shoulder and both of you walk to avoid fans from spot him.

“Vacation!” You grin. “What about you?”

“We have concert here at Tokyo Dome.”

You nod before you realize something.

“Yah, your drink…”

He cut off. “It’s okay. You can buy me late lunch as apology.”

You scoff at his tricky plan.

“Let me change my clothes first before we head out, okay? I’m going to eat at expensive restaurant.” He grins mischievously.

“All right. If I can’t afford to pay, you will pay half of the food.”

Both of you enter the hotel room without any fans notice. If they saw Junsu bring a girl into the hotel room surely it will be scandal.

 

You look around the mess bedroom. Judging from the look, two person live here but its look like ten person stay in here with the scattering things around.

Junsu knock the bathroom door. “Yah! Be quick.”

You laugh softly when you heard Changmin yell something to his hyung back.

“Don’t forget to wear full clothes. I bring a guest.” Junsu shout back.

“Hyung, I told you to control your hormone! What if manager hyung know you bring in a girl!”

You roll your eyes.

“Stop spat nonsense thing before I smack your head.” Junsu yell back.

Changmin walk out after minute with towel drape on his shoulder. His eyes widen when he spot you.

Unexpectedly, he run and hug you. “Jimin-ah! I’m happy to see you again!” He twirls you around.

You laugh. “Put me down, Changmin. You make me dizzy.”

He give you toothy grin before put you down.

“I feel like finally god heard my prayer. We are free!”

You raise your eyebrows. “Are you that happy to see me again?”

“Oh yes! You don’t know how happy I am.” He nods firmly.

Both of you look at the door when door bell rang. Changmin open the door and two figure walk in.

“Hi!” You waves to Yunho and Yoochun.

Both of them look at you as if you are an alien.

“Changmin, tell me she is real.” Yunho look at Changmin.

“You guys acting weird.” You give them confuse look. Yunho walk to you before hug you tightly.

“We’re happy to see you again.”

You chuckles softly. “Me too!”

“Hyung, that’s mean we are free from Jae Joong hyung murderous stare and torture!” Changmin grins widely before walk out from the room.

“Care to tell me what happen?” You ask when you sense something doesn’t feel right here.

 

You stand quietly on the VIP zone as DBSK doing their rehearsal. Throughout the practice you caught Jae Joong always spacing out all the time. There’s no spirit in his movement or his singing.

Fortunately the light around the stadium is dim so Jae Joong might not even notice you stand there plus with all the staff running around.

You shake your head before turn on the wireless microphone that Yunho give to you earlier.

“Ya, Kim Jae Joong. Why your dances look sloppy? There’s no emotion in it all.” You speak and all of them stop dancing.

Jae Joong looks around in bewilderment.

“What are you looking for? Start all over again. Show me your energetic dance.” You speak again but he is still looking for you.

Smile tugging on your corner lips when he starts to walk to the front stage near the VIP zone.

“Don’t you hear me?”

He stares at you when he found you. Slowly smile creep on his lips.

You smiles too…

And your heart goes pitter patter pitter patter all time since then.