Present Four

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

“Coming!”

You heard a soft voice yelling after you press the bell. You smile when the door open.

“Who are you?” The girl eyeing you up and down.

“Jimin.”

Her eyes lit up in excitement.

“So you are my savior! Thank you very much for saving me!” She suddenly hugs you which make you stumble backwards a little.

“Jagi?” You look at Yunho who look at both of you amusedly.

“Wow, I don’t know that my jagi will cheat on me in front of my house.” He chuckles.

Yu Mi broke the hug before hit his arm playfully. Yunho broke in laughter before hug Yu Mi.

You can’t help but smile at the scene.

“Come inside.” Yu Mi drags you.

“Sorry for the intrusion.” You wear guest slipper before enter the house. Secretly, you admire the house. The decoration is simple but somehow you can feel the cozy feeling when you enter the house.

And that was something that you miss so much…The cozy feeling.

“Please take seat first. The dinner will be serve after the stew done.” Yu Mi led you to living room.

“What can I help you with?” You put your bag on the couch, wanting to help Yu Mi at the kitchen.

“No need to help. You are our guest after all.” Yunho make you sit. Forcing you technically.

“Yunho! I can’t find…”Jae Joong stop on his track as he spot you on the couch.

‘. . ! Why he is here?’ You try not to look at him so you pretend busy looking at your phone.

“What is it Jae?” Yunho look at Jae Joong.

“I can’t find the CD you’re talking about.” He shifts his gaze to Yunho.

“I will get it for you.” Yunho leaving you both at the living room after he said that and awkwardness engulf you both after that.

_________

The dinner surprisingly went smooth even Jae Joong is there. Sure that there is time Jae Joong get on your nerve but you easily dismiss him whenever he try to make you mad.

“So, do you have boyfriend?” You chock on your water when Yu Mi suddenly ask you that.

“Omo! I’m sorry.” Yu Mi pats your back.

“I-Its okay.” You cough a little as you wipe your mouth. “I don’t have boyfriend.” You answer her question after that.

“Really? That’s great!” Yu Mi clasps her fingers.

“Huh?” You look at her.

“Nothing~ hehe..” Yu Mi smiles awkwardly when Yunho gave her a warning look.

“You have something on your mind don’t you, Lee Yu Mi?” Jae squint his eyes as he point his fork near Yu Mi’s nose.

Yu Mi smirks. “Well, even if I have one, it doesn’t concern you Mr.Grumpy~” She stick out her tongue to Jae Joong.

You laugh. Mr. Grumpy does suit Jae Joong.

“What are you laughing at?” Jae Joong looks at you irritated.

“Nothing, Mr.Grumpy!” You snicker to him which make he groan.

“We’re going to do photo shoot at your company this Wednesday. Are you going to be there?” Yunho suddenly ask.

“Sadly no. I’m going to abroad this Wednesday.”

“What a makeup artist like you doing on abroad?” He scoffs.

“Something that doesn’t concern you!” You replied back.

“They look good together right, jagi?” Yu Mi looks at Yunho.

“Over my dead body!”

“She’s pure nightmare!”

Both of you shout to Yu Mi before glaring at each other.

“I think this is going to be a long night when they start to look like that at each other.” Yunho whisper to Yu Mi.

She smiles. “Well, isn’t that’s part of our plan?”