Present Thirteen

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif
You groan lightly at the feeling of someone patting your gently. If you have some energy left, you will rip off the head of the person who disturb your sleeping time right now but it seems impossible to do that because you are dead tired.

Chasing deadline was one of things that you really hate the most. Editing the picture here and there and playing around Photoshop to produce nice piece of artwork according to your boss but its like produce a piece of hell for you when it took your sleeping beauty time.

Really, you don’t really have tolerant when it comes about sleep. You just love sleep so much. As much as you love Jaejoong. Your now one month’s boyfriend.

“Ouch!” Your eyes snapped open and you turn to look at the little devil who smiling innocently as he look at you. “What was that for?” You rub your that feel sting; after effect of the sudden slapped.

“To wake your lazy up!~” He chimes happily. Too much for your liking.

“But I just fell asleep at four last night.” You whine before hugs a pillow close to you. Ready to continue your journey to dreamland back.

“But you are going late to work, baby.” Jae Joong sits on the edge of bed, pulling the pillow from your grip with ease.

“Let it be!” You look at him through your half-lidded eyes.

“Come on. Dont make me use my secret weapon now.” He smirks.

You couldn’t help but laughs at his statement. “Since when you have secret weapon, jagi?”

“Since now.” He suddenly moves on top of you, leaning closer to your face little by little making you awake instantly.

“W-what are you doing?” You could feel heat creeping up on your cheeks at this closen proximity between you two. Sure you two has share some loving cuddling moments, pecking and even sleeping in the same bed but to be this close making your heart thumping wildly in your chest.

“This.” In second, his lips met yours and you could feel your world blooming with flowers everywhere. Your first proper kiss with him.

Closing your eyes, you wrap your arms around his neck and return the kiss. Soon from the sweet innocent kiss it turns to be passionate lips locking and you are the one who break the kiss first before both of you get carried away.

He chuckles softly looking at your flushed face and little swollen lips. Nothing is beautiful than looking at you in this state early in the morning.

“You have to be at Nami Island before noon right? Its already 9 right now.”

Your eyes widen at the reminder. “Oh gosh! Why the frack you don’t remind me about that earlier!” Pushing him away, you quickly kick yourself out of bed and looking around, doesn’t know what to do or reach out for first.

He shakes his head amusingly as he sees you from the bed. “Why don’t you go take a shower first then eat breakfast with me at least? I already cook us something.” He smiles softly.

You reach for your towel and giving him light pecks before runs into bathroom to take quick shower.

 

“What?” You look at him after you finish chewing a toast. He keeps staring from the moment you steps out of the bathroom until you eat his handmade breakfast.

“Nothing!”

“Dont you have something better to do, jagi?”

“Other than worshipping you? Nah..” He chuckles softly meanwhile you shudder at the cheesy line.

“Shut up and eat!” You stuff some bacon in his mouth which he chews it in delight.

“I’ve got to go now.” You look at your watch. It taking 45 minutes from Seoul to reach Nami Island. Beside you aren’t really sure about the ferry schedule.

Standing up, you hurriedly put the plates into the sink, thinking you will just washing it later.

You walk towards him, giving light pecks on his cheek before muttering bye.

“You are forgetting something.”

You stop at your tracks when Jae Joong said that. “Am I?” You look into your bag, making sure everything is there.

“I think the-“Your eyes widen when his lips met with yours as soon as your look up at him.

“You forgot to give me goodbye kiss.” He winks playfully.

“Aish you..” Blushing faintly, you smack his upper arm lightly.

“See you tonight.” You ruffle his hair before running out; know the he doesn’t like everyone messing with his hair including you.

You chuckles softly as you could hear he yelling something about revenge. Oh can’t wait for that so called revenge.

 

You grunt as the hot sun piercing through your skin. Making your slightly uncomfortable to work under the sun. The sound of waves crashing on the beach is the only thing that make you calm and sane right now.

“Okay, tilt your head to the left a little.” You give instruction to the model before snaps his picture. “Good!” You smiles in satisfaction.

After two hours standing and shouting under sun, your head start to feel bit dizzy. You squint your eyes through the lens of black shade when you look up at the sky. “Lets take ten, everybody!” You shout before go heading toward the palm tree and resting under the shade.

“Here!”

 You catch cold can of carbonate drink when Tiffany threw it to you, muttering small thanks.

“Excuse me.” Both of you looks up and see one of the male models looking at you both.

“Yeah? What can we help you with?” Tiffany asked.

“Can I speak with Jimin-ssi?” He flashes small smiles to both of you.

“If Jae Joong saw this he will kill this man.” Tiffany beams lightly.

You rolls your eyes before stand up, get rid any sand that probably sticking on your jeans before look up at him.

“Yeah?”

“I-I wonder if you are free tonight?” The male look shyly to you.

“Why?”

“I want to ask you out for dinner.”

You chuckles softly before pats the model shoulder. “Lets just keep this relationship strictly to business.”

The male’s face look slightly red and you don’t even bother if he feels mad or embarrass because you rejected him.

You take your seat next to Tiffany back after the male walks away.

“If Jae Joong knew this..” Tiffany shudders.

“I knew what?”

Your heart beat twice faster before you turn around only to see DBSK standing behind you with Yun Mi.

“J-Jae..” You slapped yourself mentally for stuttering. Lord, what is he doing here?

 

_______________________________________________________________________

So....after months this is the next update. Sorry everyone. *^*

Jealousy Jae next?