Present Eight

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

I don’t know why but today I really not in my best mood. Maybe I felt uneasy when Jimin keep watching over Yoochun. And not to mention I feel my head going to burst in any moment because of headache.

When she sits beside me, I clench my fist unconsciously. “What is Yoochun to you actually?” The question slips out from my mouth accidentally.

“As far as I remember, my personal life doesn’t concern you.”

I try not to yell at her. Why? Why I have to feel like this. What right I have to be angry at her?

“Forget it.” I want to apologize yet only those words came out from my mouth.

Throughout the photo shoot session, I can see she stay still on her place with only blank expression. At that time, I feel like I want to hug her. She looks like a lost puppy.

Again, what is wrong with me?

All the crew wanted to have some small party after the photo shoot finish but I reject the offer. I want to be alone. No, I need to be alone.

 

After bought dozen cans of beer, I sit on the beach. Alone and that’s all I need. I need to clear my head.

Seriously, why I can’t get rid of her image from my fudge brain? Carelessly, I drink the whole can of beer and it continues until I stop on the ten or eleven can before lying on the sand.

My head dizzy and all I need is some good sleep. I want to pretend that she doesn’t even exist in my world for one day.

Before I knew it, I already dozed off to sleep.

After moments, I feel some presence beside me poking my cheek. Oh how I want to slap that finger away but my body feels really heavy even to lift one finger.

“Ya, are you okay?”

I let out another heavy sighs. Why she even appear in my dream?

And then I heard she mumbling something about Yoochun but all I hear is she just think Yoochun like a brother.

“I hate you.” Those words slip out from my mouth after I struggle to say something.

“The feeling is mutual.” I couldn’t help but chuckles. She really is something.

“I hate you for making me felt like this. I wish you to disappear.” I said that again. Can’t she just go away from my dream?

“Arasso. I will disappear.”

I smiles. At least she obeys me in my dream.

 

“Ya, wake up! We will be late.” I rub my eyes before groan in pain. Uh...My head.

When my sight become clear, I can see Yunho is busy talking in the phone and packing his thing at the same time. Judging from his greasy tone I knew its Yu Mi on the other line.

“How I get back here?” I sit on the bed while raking my hair.

“Jimin call me to pick you up.” Yunho answer after he hangs up on Yu Mi.

“Bwoh?!” I give the leader are you serious look.

“Does it look like I’m kidding? Move your and go pack your things. We have another thirty minute before go back to Seoul.”

I scowl lowly. I hope I didn’t say anything weird to that girl.

Five of us move our luggage in the van after clean up and have some decent breakfast.

“Tiffany.” I call for Jimin best friend when I saw she busy put her things in her car.

She smiles when she turns around. “Oh, Jae Joong-ssi. What can I do for you?”

“Where is Jimin?” I try not to blush as I ask that. What the heck with the blushing, Jae?

Tiffany looks at me with frown face. “She’s gone.”

“What?” I look at her with dumbfounded expression.

“She leaves early in the morning to catch flight to America.”

My body suddenly jolted with electric. “Why?”

“Oh, don’t you know? She just work with us just for five month and now The Style HQ want her back there.”

I try to not wailing at the news. Is my prayer in the dream is granted? But I just want her to disappear from my dream not my life!

With slouch shoulder, I walk back to the boys.

“What’s with the face, Hyung?” I give Junsu death glare before walk into the van. The rest of the members try not to annoy me after they understood I don’t want to be disturbed.

And before I knew it, it’s been two month since I last saw her…