Present Twelve

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

“Yah! What happen?” Tiffany barge into the studio while you changing your camera lens.

“What?” You asked her with monotone voice.

“Jae Joong come to my home really drunk last night looking for Yoochun after he met you. What happen between you two?” She crosses her arms as she looks at you.

“Nothing.”

“The hell nothing is wrong!” She shouts. Luckily the studio is still empty.

You inhale a deep breath. “Let’s talk later.”

 

You stare at the Han River before avert your gaze to a couple that bypass you.

“What exactly happen?” Tiffany asks with gentle tone this time.

“He confessed and I reject him.”

Tiffany eyes widen at the news. “What? You reject him?!”

You nod.

“Why? I thought you like him too?”

You look down. “I’m afraid.”

“Of what?”

“I’m afraid the relationship will end up like when I’m with Seunghyun.” You mumble under your breath.

Tiffany makes you look at her. Your eyes b with tears.

“I know it’s hard to forget that five years relationship. But Jae Joong is not Seunghyun. Jae Joong is Jae Joong and I knew he can make you happy.”

You blink your eyes and tears falls. “What if the same things happen? What if he cheat behind me like Seunghyun did?”

Tiffany flicks your forehead. You wince in pain.

“Yah!” You shouted. Rubbing your sore forehead.

“He won’t because I knew he love you so much. If he wants, he can find another girl in two month when you leave suddenly. After all he is the Kim Jae Joong. Who don’t want to be in relationship with him? But he didn’t even look at any other girl. He totally depress when you suddenly gone. So, it’s up to you to accept him or not.” Tiffany squeeze your hand before continue, “I won’t force you either but I just want to say one thing. Don’t lie to yourself. You know better about your feeling more than anyone else. I just don’t want you to regret later on.” Tiffany pats your shoulder before leaving you alone.

You sit lifelessly on the bench. Feeling so tired suddenly. You look up at the orange sky and your eyes catches on the glimpse of stars.

You take out your phone and dial that number after thinking about what Tiffany said for awhile. It rang once…twice…thrice…and you just about to hang up when suddenly the person on the other line pick up. He doesn’t say anything. Only sharp breath could be heard.

“I want to meet you.”

 

You both stare at the blank television. No one try to start the conversation first. After the quiet dinner, you both end up sitting on the couch for about one hour now.

You play with your fingers, trying to find the right word to say.

“I… It’s not like I don’t like you but I’m actually afraid.” You look at him and he look at you back.

“What are you afraid of? Fans? Media?”

You chuckles lightly. “I’m not afraid about them. It’s more like I’m afraid to get into the relationship. I have bad experience before this.”

You try not to wince at the hurt memory. You gulp heavy lump down your throat when Jaejoong suddenly squeezes your hand gently. As if trying to give some encouragement to you.

“I was in relationship with one of top artist before and I can’t believe the five years relationship is a lie. It’s all lie. He has someone else.”

Jae Joong scoot closer before brings your body closer to him. He hugs you tightly.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want.” He rubs your back.

You grips on his shirt. “I don’t care if we can’t dating in public because all I need is his attention and he just need to be by my side when I need him but he rarely do that. Even if he really busy, I hope at least he can text me but its seems like all thing that matter to him is his career and because we are always on each other throat, I finally leave him even I love him so much. What make me really hurt is two days later, he announce he is in relationship with someone whom he just met three years.” Tears falling down on your cheeks now.

“I’ve been with him through thick and thin and all I get is heartbreak.” This time, you let yourself lose into Jae Joong’s warmness.

After about one hour crying, you wipe your puffy red eyes and look at him. He smiles softly as he ruffles your hair.

“I understand now. I won’t force you. But I hope karma bite that jerk.” He frowns. You can’t help but smiles slightly at his words.

After some series of stealing glance on each other, you finally break the silence first. “I like to eat but I’m not a good cooker, I am stubborn and like to cry when I’m stress, I don’t have many good qualities in me. Even you knew this, do you still want to be with me?” You look into his eyes.

His jaws drop. “A-are you saying…”

“I want to give us chance. I want to be with you because I don’t want to lie to myself anymore.”

Jae Joong brings you into his embrace once again. “Please believe in me. In us.”

 

_______________________________

finally...An update *^*