Present Seven

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

Saying I love you,

Is not the words,

I want to hear from you,

It’s not that I want you,

Not to say but if you only knew,

How easy,

It would be to show me how you feel...

 

Silently, you sing the song in your head as you tap your finger gently on the table while looking at Tiffany who sat quietly on her seat.

How funny... You thought.

“Care for any explanation?” You raise an eyebrow while looking at Tiffany. Today is your last day here for the photo shoot. Tomorrow, you will go back to the city and go through the normal routine. With everyone.

Surprisingly, fate has something in store for you. The image where Yoochun and Tiffany kissing in your room pop out in your mind.

If you don’t leave your purse behind you wouldn’t know this two actually already dating for years.

“It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, Jimin.” Tiffany broke the silent first.

“Then what?” You cross your arms. It’s not like you angry that those two dating. You just feel hurt that they didn’t tell you about their relationship.

The fact that Tiffany hiding it from you make you think that she doesn’t trust you and that fact alone hurt you the most.

“It’s because I don’t want to hurt your feeling.” She continues.

“Hurt my feeling?” You sip your drink calmly.

“You like Yoochun right? So...I thought...”

“Wow! Stop right there, missy.” You raise your hand up.

“Me.like.Yoochun?” Your eyes widen.

“Aren’t you?” She chews her lower lips. “You seem to care about him a lot.”

You laugh out loud.

 “I think we need to clarify things here.” You smile warmly to your friend whom you knew since internship years.

“I actually love Yoochun.”

Tiffany try to speak but your raise your hand again to let Tiffany finish whatever you want to say.

“Like a brother. I love him like my brother. I found myself attach to Yoochun because he make me feel warm like a family member. That’s it. No more than that.” You nod.

“Really?” Tiffany look at you hesitantly.

“Yeah. But I still feel hurt you know because you hide about it from me.” You playfully pout.

“Mianhae. I will do everything for you!” Tiffany start to make her puppy eyes and you smirk when your little evil brain start to think many things.

“And stop peeking on us, Yoochun.” You shout not too loud. Second later appear Yoochun while smiling sheepishly at you.

“You,” You point your index finger to Yoochun. “If you hurt Tiffany I will break all your bone to pieces. And I’m not joking.”

Yoochun chuckles. “Arasso. She is in good hand.” Yoochun stare at Tiffany lovingly.

“Euuww~ don’t show any affection in front of me. I will leave you two alone.” You stood up.

“But I really wish you both to be happy.” Smiling, you leave the small restaurant. Heading back to your room.

 

You squat down, staring at the figure who lying lifelessly on the beach. You poke his cheek but there is no reaction from him.

“Ya, are you okay?” You shake Jae Joong’s body. “Aish, you smell stink.” You make face as you look at several can of beers scattering around.

“Stupid. What if someone come and you or what. You are idol for god sake!” You sit down beside him and stare across the vast expance of the dark ocean. Who thought you will see drunk Jae Joong lying on the beach on your way back to your room.

“I will become your guardian angel for moment.” You smiles sweetly to unconscious Jae Joong before take one of the beers before drinks it.

Hugging your knees, you look at Jae Joong before look up at the sky. “You know I’ve been thinking since yesterday when you ask me what Yoochun is to me. I feel confuse at first. Am I falling in love with him or what?” You let out exasperate breath before take another sip of your drink.

“But the more I think about it, something feels wrong if I said I love him and then it hit me. I do love him. But as a brother. He really gives me this warm feeling and I felt save whenever he is around me.” You look towards Jae Joong this time.

“He really feels like a family to me. Something that I don’t have. Family. I see him as an older brother that will protect me whenever I am in trouble.” You lean in closer to unconscious Jae Joong. “So, Mr. Jae, that’s your answer. Yoochun is like a brother to me.”

You chuckles before lean back. Suddenly you feel so stupid for saying that to him. It’s not like he will hear it. And for Gucci sake, why do you have to explain who is Yoochun to him?

“I hate you...” You gasp when he suddenly spoke. Paralyze for a second because you think he actually listen to your rambling answer.

You poke his cheek but he just lying still. You let out relieve breath. He is still in his sound sleep.

“The feeling is mutual.” You stick out your tongue to him.

“I hate you for make me feel like this. I wish you to disappear.” He speaks again before turning around.

“Arasso. I will disappear.” You roll your eyes before fishing out your phone from your pocket.

“Yunho? It’s me.”