Present Six

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

You snicker at the waste Tiffany who groans in pain.

“I told you not to drink too much. You and alcohol are never going to be one.”

Tiffany shot you a death glare before slowly drink her hangover soup meanwhile you happily chewing your breakfast.

“So, what secret you want to tell me yesterday?”

Tiffany looks at you with puzzle expression. “What secret?” She asks you back.

“Yesterday you said something about Jae Joong before snore loudly.”

Tiffany gives you low scowl. “I never snore loudly. And I don’t remember anything about yesterday.”

She sips on her warm drink.

“Don’t forget to say thank you to Yoochun. He carries you back to our room yesterday.” You wriggle your eyebrows to her.

Tiffany’s eyes widen. “Are you kidding me?”

“Nope.”

She chews her lower lips.

“His back maybe sores because carry the heavy you.”

You tilt your body to your right a little when Tiffany throws an orange skin to you. You laugh.

“He kept saying ‘aigoo..aigoo..’ “You try to mimic Yoochun’s voice.

“What so funny?” Changmin take his seat beside you before steal your toast.

“Yah! Go get your own food.” You give him dirty look while he shoves the toast inside his mouth.

“You guys are loud in the early morning.” Jae Joong takes his seat next to Tiffany. Somehow today his body radiate dark aura.

“So what’s so funny?” You slap Changmin’s hand away when he try to steal another your toast as he repeat the same question.

“Go get your own food, Changmin.” Yunho who arrive with two plates at the table glare at the maknae.

Changmin pout before stood up and walk to the buffet table; disturb his Junsu hyung this time.

“Good morning ladies.” Yunho flash his boyish smile to you and Tiffany before put one plate in front of Jae Joong. He quickly takes his seat next to you.

“Where is Yoochun?” You asked as you look around.

“He’s not feeling well today so he want to rest a little before continue the photo shoot.”

You give Tiffany I-told-you-look which make her glare back at you.

 

You keep your eyes on Yoochun all time. His condition make you worry.

“Don’t you want to take a rest first? You are sick.” You hand him a bottle of water.

He smiles. “I’m okay.”

“Yoochun.” You look at Tiffany who suddenly appears beside you.

You leave those two behind and walk to take a seat next to grumpy Jae Joong.

“What exactly Yoochun to you?” He asked without look at you. Other members seem busy messing with each other.

You inhale a deep breath. “As far as I know, my personal life doesn’t concern you.”

Jae Joong clenches his teeth, trying not to raise his voice to you. Actually he doesn’t know what’s wrong with himself either.

He just feels his heart is in pain whenever you close to Yoochun. And he hates this foreign feeling.

“Forget it.” He stood up when one of the staff calling all of them to proceed with next photo shoot.

You stare at his figure while think hard about Jae Joong question. What is Yoochun to you?

Why do you care about him? Why you feel save whenever you are around him and you found you are easily smile when he is around.

Why?

And you keep thinking about it for the rest of the evening.