Present Two

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

You curse in your head when you fail to search for your hand phone to turn off the alarm. Grumpily, you open up your eyes and sit down on your bed and search your hand phone which turn to be under your comforter and turn it off.

You wince a little when you accidentally scratch your wound and you blink several times before a smiles curve on your lips.

The memory about how you coincidently saving Yu Mi, Yunho’s girlfriend from a and how Yoochun treat you well lifting your mood up a little but when you accidently saw Jae Joong’s poster on your bedroom wall, your mood drop to negative one hundred when you remember how rude he is yesterday.

You stand up and take the poster down before crumpling it and shove it into a bin.

“I’m going to change my bias!” Even you said that, you knew how you love Jae Joong and adore that man.

 

“He not meant to be rude…”

“Yeah right,” you roll your eyes up when Yoochun said that.

“You see, before this we met certain peoples who accidently knew Yunho is dating and then they start to blackmailing Yunho.

Jae Joong is just trying to protect Yunho and Yu Mi.” Yoochun smile.

 

You shake your head when last night conversation with Yoochun suddenly pops into your mind. Your eyes grew wide when it’s already 8 o’clock and you know you are going to be late. Again.

“Morning!” You smiles and greet your co-worker back when they greets you.

“You look beautiful today.” You laughed when Joong Ki, one of your best friend appear out of nowhere while you waiting for elevator.

“Then, am I not beautiful before this?” You look at him with hurt expression and he laughed.

“No silly! You look beautiful everyday but today you look exceptionally dazzling.” He flash you his sweetest smile which always melt girl's heart.

“Pssshh~ you and your sweet words.”

He  chuckled.

Both of you quickly enter the elevator along with other peoples and you chatting with Joong Ki about random things.

“I’m feeling we are on graveyard since the dateline is near. See you on lunch time, love…” Joong Ki pats your shoulder before he gone to his cubicles.

You agree silently on his words since when you step into the office, all peoples in the office have serious face. Working for a famous magazine company, this is usual sight for you when the dateline is near.

You watching some of your co-worker who typing really fast as if there is no tomorrow, some of them rush in and out from the office to get the needed information and etc.

You lazily walk to your cubicle and put your hand bag under table before shift your gaze to the person who knocked against the wall of your cubicle in order to get your attention.

“Hey…” You rise up your eyebrows when your eyes met with one of your office mate who smiles sheepishly toward you.

“Morning, Tiff.” You said while open up your laptop. You shift your gaze back when there is no response from the brunette

haired girl.

“Is there anything that I can help you with?” You cross your arms as you look at Tiffany.

“Can you help me? One of my make up artist is M.I.A” She pouted.

 “Tiff, I am a columnist here not your make up artist you know.”

 The photographer starts to show her aegyo towards you which make you sighed.

You growls lowly. “I said, just find the new one.” You check your email before stand up making Tiffany’s face lit up with happiness.

“You are going to buy me lunch today.” You said before walks towards elevator after grabbing your Samsung Galaxy Note.

“Anything for you!” She beamed excitedly as she follows behind you.

After confirm the concept with Tiffany, you quickly headed to the make up room because the artists, who is going to be front cover for this month’s already waiting for you.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You bow a little as soon as you enter the room.

“Ah, Jimin-ah can you do the make up for Jae Joong-ssi.” You froze on your spot as you heard one of the coordi-unnie said that.

‘W-Who? J-Jae Joong?!’

You look around and you gulp down your saliva as soon as your eyes met his.

‘Oh my Gucci! This is not happening! Out of all idols in this country, why must it be him?!’

And that moment, you knew that you sincerely regret that you accepted the photographer's offer...